Is The Flu Virus Mutating?

Recent articles this week in Epidemiology circles are pointing to a viral mutation that makes our current flu vaccinations impotent and ineffective. The new strain will not replicate in chicken eggs so it makes it near impossible to make an effective replication that the human body will recognize and build a defense for.

A virus mutation has made this year’s flu vaccine less effective

To add insult to injury is the current cold air mass over the mid latitudes, which holds the viruses near surface and keeps people in close proximity inside homes and schools, where humidity and temp are perfect incubators.

Just like the cold spells of the 1300's the perfect storm of cold and virus mutation is setting up a potential for massive death.. No wonder the CDC is in near panic mode..
They are not mutating. Viruses are capable of exchanging DNA. It's not that they are mutating,,,they are simply changing.

I believe it's interesting that this is one of the signs of the end times. War, famine, pestilence, and death. Just think about how many drug resistant bugs are out there. Some of them are fatal and cannot be treated. If you catch it, you die. Now, imagine something like that, but airborne. Wash your hands, and sleep tight. :)

Recent articles this week in Epidemiology circles are pointing to a viral mutation that makes our current flu vaccinations impotent and ineffective. The new strain will not replicate in chicken eggs so it makes it near impossible to make an effective replication that the human body will recognize and build a defense for.

To add insult to injury is the current cold air mass over the mid latitudes, which holds the viruses near surface and keeps people in close proximity inside homes and schools, where humidity and temp are perfect incubators.

Just like the cold spells of the 1300's the perfect storm of cold and virus mutation is setting up a potential for massive death.. No wonder the CDC is in near panic mode..

Not a chance. MindWars surely would have sounded the alarm by now.

"... which holds the viruses near the surface ..." !!!

Good God man what kind of bull sh!t is that ???

The virus strains are endemic to wild geese.

It mixes with farm animals when the geese migrate.

The farm animals pass it to people in agricultural countries mostly in China.

These people spread it to others.

From there it is passed from person.

Read some biology and epidemiology.

Jeeze !!!
LOL

Avian flu origins are well known.. Some of the species jumps are still not fully known.

There are many 'modes of transmission'.

One of the things I learned in the military, many years ago was how and when they disperse biological agents along with why. As a meteorologist I learned how atmospheric pressures, temp and humidity create corridors in which bacteria and viruses can travel long distances and allow it to survive for significant periods of time.

Freezing does not kill the current flu virus. What it does do is place it in stasis (within the water droplet) until it thaws and is again active for a brief time.

Some airborne virulents are very resilient as are some bacteria. Just like Tuberculosis of the 1300's (black death) the virulent will survive freezing. Being in close proximity to a contagious person or more precisely where inhalation/absorption of the water droplets (where the virus survives) can occur is how you contract it.

Hospitals use negative pressure rooms for these patients and the air is pushed through a heavy UV radiation chamber to kill the virus before exhausting it.

The CDC is now recommending negative pressure rooms or a UV light in flu patients rooms for this very reason. They are trying to stop droplet contraction.

My daughter is an Epidemiologist and I can assure you they are very worried where the changes occurring to the viruses are going.

I believe it's interesting that this is one of the signs of the end times. War, famine, pestilence, and death. Just think about how many drug resistant bugs are out there. Some of them are fatal and cannot be treated. If you catch it, you die. Now, imagine something like that, but airborne. Wash your hands, and sleep tight. :)
Ebola was noted to be airborne by droplet contraction (most likely blood in the lungs as they coughed) just prior to them getting a grip on it... Fortunately for us it doesn't survive long in droplet form or it most likely would have been catastrophic globally.

Not a chance. MindWars surely would have sounded the alarm by now.
After talking with my daughter today I am not at all at ease.. Just say'in..

They are not mutating. Viruses are capable of exchanging DNA. It's not that they are mutating,,,they are simply changing.
"Viruses are capable of exchanging DNA. It's not that they are mutating"

I wont quibble about mutation/DNA exchange. They are changing!

Never the less, the changes are concerning. This virus will not allow the growth in eggs, so we now have a very hard time replicating it to get an adiquit human immune response. Now what?

If the virus has made a 'jump' and is now acting like other viruses that have become resistant to antibiotics and the other methods we use to protect us, then we are very close to a major culling of earths population. And there isn't a damn thing any of us can do to stop it. This is the position my daughter thinks we may be in today..

Last edited:
nurses are saying those who do not rest...die......simple as that...taking to your bed is not a weakness with these flu strains and may save your life....rest and hydrate
As with any virus, you need hydration and bed rest for your own immune system to concentrate on the disease and kill it with antibodies.

The best that a hospital can do for you in a viral infection case is give you I/V's (if you can't hold down fluids) and oxygen (if your lungs are so infected they cannot process air very well).

And anybody with AIDS (acquired IMMUNE DEFICIENCY) will likely die from it. Infants and children and very old people tend to have less efficient immune systems as well. And for some reason pregnant women are also vulnerable.

It may be, and it is striking the far right unvaccinated much more than everyone else.

Is The Flu Virus Mutating?

Hopefully people's immune systems will be key in saving them, so what can people do to boost their immune systems in order to battle this thing ?? What about a super shot (mixture of sorts), in order to boost the immune system somehow ??
Yes you can boost the immune system, but don’t expect the medical establishment of today to tell you how. Take lots of vitamin C throughout the day. 10 grams or more until you get to bowel tolerance as the great dr Pauling and Dr Carthcart proved decades ago. Also take vitamin D and A. 50k-100k of A. Also a good multi vitamin every day.

Despite working in an environment that puts me in close proximity of known flu patients, I’ve never had the flu.

Here are a few extra steps I take, outside of work, during the flu season:
1) avoid crowds.
Shop early when stores aren’t busy.
2) wash your hands.
I wash mine several times a day.
3) avoid people who look like they might not be feeling well.
This is important when encountering people while shopping.

:)

I have to laugh at myself..

Years ago I had a professor, who was a medical doctor, tell the class that it would not be nuclear devices that did us in, that it would be something no bigger than a microbe......

We all laughed at him... Every one of us in our NBC Munitions class.

For some reason I am no longer laughing at him, but at myself for not listening..

Those of you who are willying on vaccinations are very, very close to the edge between eccentric and idiotic.

Billy_Bob, you are not a doctor, not an immunologist. You are a far right person poorly educated on immunology.

What you have to say means nothing to the educated.

Billy_Bob, you are not a doctor, not an immunologist. You are a far right person poorly educated on immunology.

What you have to say means nothing to the educated.
And you are an IDIOT who has no redeeming qualities.... But hey its what you are... embrace it! I'll leave you to play with yourself..

Forum List

Back