Is the flu shot an indication of what is instore for us

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by keee keee, Oct 29, 2009.

1. keee keee

keee keee Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Long lines, shortage of drugs, rationing, total chaos, non prepairedness, inexperience, Is this what is going to happen if this Obamination of a healthcare program is forced on all Americans? God help us all. or will they just hand out asprins to all!!! Maybe this is why all Congressmen and Senators opted themselves and families out of this system if made law.

2. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    Well the government was in charge of aquiring and distributing H1N1 flu shots to the citizens of the country.

However they ended up with only enough vaccine to cover about 15% of our total population leaving us with a big shortage.

This is a small scale plan compared to having the government get involved in our health care. If we let them pass the public option, which is intended to lead to socialized single payer health care, we will see these kinds of shortages happen in all health care aspects instead of just H1N1 vaccines.

What say you? Pilgrim is nuts? Pilgrim is onto something? sound off and discuss with me.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  3. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,156
    Pretty much. 11 million flu shots when you promised 120 million. Label child dosages the same as adult. Cut the paper trail and lose all cost control measures. Declare a national emergency. Yes, I see absolutely no differences.

4. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    wow! two of you had the same idea. The RNC called, they say you are doing a good job and keep getting the talking points out there. ;)

5. Wicked Jester

Wicked Jester Libsmackin'chef

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    I'm beginning to think this flu epidemic is a load of bullshit.

I have yet to meet ANYBODY who has contracted it.

My childrens private school has over 500 students, and not one case to date.

6. keee keee

keee keee Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +142
    we are all screwed if this passes! these people wanted a Cuba style health care system. and this is a perfect example of what is going to happen!!!!! Get in line, fill out this paperwork, take an asprin, we will call you when and if we think you need to see a doctor, or are deserving of any health care!!! Attention all people in line will all the democrats and donor to the DNC please move to the front of the line all else go to the back!!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    We had a health clinic at school today. They had enough vaccine but ran out of frickin needles! Too funny.

8. keee keee

keee keee Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +142
    They closed a school down the road last week had over 900 cases of the flu!!!! and no shots were available to the kids that did not have the flu!!!!

9. Wicked Jester

Wicked Jester Libsmackin'chef

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    Were they able to determine what strain of flu?

10. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    we could of got them at where my son goes to therapy at but since my son already has it I didn't see the point.
    On a side note I had to take him to the urgent care at his doctors office last night because he has a third round of fever and not eating from this shit and I got right in, he is on state medical. I never have a problem seeing or talking to his doctor.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1