Is the democrat party getting ready to boot biden? Is the media silence on his corruption finally at an end?

Joe biden has likely been selling his various government offices to the highest bidder from day one.....but when he was a Senator from ....Delaware.....no one cared......and when he was the VP to the Light Bringer, no one wanted to touch him....then, when he ran against Trump, the democrat party put out the word to ignore his obvious corruption........

His Chinese Communist party employee of the month plaques aside.......is the democrat party controlled press now given permission to go after him?

In keeping with the Democrats’ determination to force Biden off the 2024 ticket, the embargo on news about his corruption is lifting. Today the White House press corps went after poor Karine Jean-Pierre. They were so rude as to want to know about the veracity of the message by Hunter Biden in which he tried to extort cash from a Chinese businessman, telling him that “I am sitting here with my father” as the extortion is being carried out:
------
It doesn’t look like they are trying to convince anyone anymore. They are just trying to hang on until Biden announces, early next year, that he won’t run for a second term, at which point attention will turn to his would-be successor, Gavin Newsom.

Eight more years! Eight more years! The MAGA morons have basically ruined the first four, so Joe deserves a do over.

Have I done a decent rendition of the canard we were treated to during Trump’s term? :biggrin:

Both Democrat and Republican Conventions will be wild affairs . It may be as wild as the 1960s and before.
I predict major changes in the makeup and leadership of both parties during 2024.

Joe biden has likely been selling his various government offices to the highest bidder from day one.....but when he was a Senator from ....Delaware.....no one cared......and when he was the VP to the Light Bringer, no one wanted to touch him....then, when he ran against Trump, the democrat party put out the word to ignore his obvious corruption........

His Chinese Communist party employee of the month plaques aside.......is the democrat party controlled press now given permission to go after him?

In keeping with the Democrats’ determination to force Biden off the 2024 ticket, the embargo on news about his corruption is lifting. Today the White House press corps went after poor Karine Jean-Pierre. They were so rude as to want to know about the veracity of the message by Hunter Biden in which he tried to extort cash from a Chinese businessman, telling him that “I am sitting here with my father” as the extortion is being carried out:
------
It doesn’t look like they are trying to convince anyone anymore. They are just trying to hang on until Biden announces, early next year, that he won’t run for a second term, at which point attention will turn to his would-be successor, Gavin Newsom.

Easy answers are… No and No

You’re welcome

Forum List

Back