Is the democrat party getting ready to boot biden? Is the media silence on his corruption finally at an end?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Joe biden has likely been selling his various government offices to the highest bidder from day one.....but when he was a Senator from ....Delaware.....no one cared......and when he was the VP to the Light Bringer, no one wanted to touch him....then, when he ran against Trump, the democrat party put out the word to ignore his obvious corruption........

His Chinese Communist party employee of the month plaques aside.......is the democrat party controlled press now given permission to go after him?

In keeping with the Democrats’ determination to force Biden off the 2024 ticket, the embargo on news about his corruption is lifting. Today the White House press corps went after poor Karine Jean-Pierre. They were so rude as to want to know about the veracity of the message by Hunter Biden in which he tried to extort cash from a Chinese businessman, telling him that “I am sitting here with my father” as the extortion is being carried out:
------
It doesn’t look like they are trying to convince anyone anymore. They are just trying to hang on until Biden announces, early next year, that he won’t run for a second term, at which point attention will turn to his would-be successor, Gavin Newsom.

Joe biden has likely been selling his various government offices to the highest bidder from day one.....but when he was a Senator from ....Delaware.....no one cared......and when he was the VP to the Light Bringer, no one wanted to touch him....then, when he ran against Trump, the democrat party put out the word to ignore his obvious corruption........

His Chinese Communist party employee of the month plaques aside.......is the democrat party controlled press now given permission to go after him?

In keeping with the Democrats’ determination to force Biden off the 2024 ticket, the embargo on news about his corruption is lifting. Today the White House press corps went after poor Karine Jean-Pierre. They were so rude as to want to know about the veracity of the message by Hunter Biden in which he tried to extort cash from a Chinese businessman, telling him that “I am sitting here with my father” as the extortion is being carried out:
------
It doesn’t look like they are trying to convince anyone anymore. They are just trying to hang on until Biden announces, early next year, that he won’t run for a second term, at which point attention will turn to his would-be successor, Gavin Newsom.

As long as he's kicking MAGADUMINA ass 24x7 he's golden.

Wow, really, guy.

YOu realize that the "Running on Hunter's Laptop" is over.

You might have to address real issues.

Are you better off than you were in 2020.
Almost everyone in the country would have to honestly answer 'Yes".

Wow, really, guy.

Just send us out checks to make up for the inflation. Every time I go to the store it is different than what you say.

Wow, really, guy.

No...they wouldn't say that......they have less money, they are maxing out their credit cars, they are making less money each check, the world is going to hell.....the Chinese are on the move......

The crimes of biden will be used to push him out...biden also took the bribes...it wasn't just hunter...

------

Wow. You have swallowed every one of Comer's hoaxes whole!

This is exactly as I said earlier today:

The longer a hoax is dragged out, the truer it becomes in the minds of the special retards.

Eventually, the lack of any proof whatsoever becomes immaterial.

Through the miracle of magical thinking, it becomes a fact!

Wow, really, guy.

prices are still high joey.....and everyone in the country would have to honestly answer yes on that.....

When we start running the Biden attack ads on his pathetic POTUS record and corruption Dems are going to have a hissy fit and demand he step down.
You do that..

We will run nonstop film of Jan 6
Trumps impeachments
Multiple indictments

Trump Campaign Poster

1687561244602.jpeg

------

Last edited:

------

Maybe...no one knows. Only the dem party boss that runs things.

wakanda.jpg

Biden 306
Trump 232

Nothing has changed
The United States is expanding military bases massively in Australia and Papua New Guinea. Australia cancelled conventional submarines with the French building them to purchase nuclear ones from us. That has changed. And a lot more.

No...they wouldn't say that......they have less money, they are maxing out their credit cars, they are making less money each check, the world is going to hell.....the Chinese are on the move......

The crimes of biden will be used to push him out...biden also took the bribes...it wasn't just hunter...
Wow, really? So you are maxing out your credit cards at the gun store?

prices are still high joey.....and everyone in the country would have to honestly answer yes on that.....
Meh, 4% inflation, I can't get worked up about.

The United States is expanding military bases massively in Australia and Papua New Guinea. Australia cancelled conventional submarines with the French building them to purchase nuclear ones from us. That has changed. And a lot more.

Do you ever read the posts you respond to?

Forum List

Back