Is the Catholic Pope the "Beast" 666?

1703720919248.png

Of the 87 things I might worry about in the course of a day "he in the pointy hat which sits on his throne in Rome" is not one of them.
Note how the Popes have been aligning a lot with either communists or fascists... The end is near!

Since I agree more with Communism rather than Capitalism I actually see this as a good thing.
So, you enjoy Stalin genocide and Mao’s genocide. Who about today’s China killing all the homosexuals? Love Russia killing hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians? You like stealing money from the hard working people and giving to the lazy poor? You must be young and had the university destroy any sense of human good?

He is not the Anti-Christ. He may well be the False Prophet but not the AC.
How do you know? When we look at the Catholic Church side by side with the LDS Church we can see a very close counterfeit to the LDS Church. I’m not saying the people are bad or wicked. They are deceived. It’s hard for Catholics to convert because of the similarities. But, the differences are actually very large. Just the sacrament differences is huge.

I've known about this for a long time. There are other things the Pope has worn that suggests he is.
Are the mods napping? I would have thought this would have been yanked out of this forum and moved to the Conspiracy trash forum.

Forum List

Back