Is That A Light At The End Of The Tunnel....

The Democrats are the party of criminals.

Here's a bit of light at the end of that tunnel:

"Manhattan Prosecutors Walking Out Over New DA's Easy on Crime Memo

Prosecutors in Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office are leaving in droves after he told them in a "Day One" memo to seek lesser charges or prison time against suspects.

"I know one [ADA] who was with the office over 20 years who left without a job," said a law enforcement source."They didn’t want to work in this kind of office. They wanted to continue prosecuting the law."

In his memo, Brigg said the assistant district attorneys should not seek prison sentences for many criminals, and that they were to downgrade some felony charges to misdemeanors. There is already an online petition seeking his removal, and at least a dozen lawyers have quit their jobs in the past two weeks."

Remember when Democrat Terry McAuliffe sunk himself by admitting the Democrat position on families and parent's role in their children's education?

Terry McAuliffe: No Role for Parents in School Curriculum​

https://www.nationalreview.com › 2021/10 › terry-mca...

Oct 1, 2021 — In the Virginia gubernatorial debate on Tuesday evening, Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe insisted that parents should have no role in ...

Seems the Michigan Democrats learned a lesson:

"Michigan Democratic Party Trashes Parental Rights In Education, Then Deletes Post

The Michigan Democratic Party found itself in hot water this Sunday after its Facebook account posted a message bashing parents for wanting to have a say in their kids’ education, even asserting parents should send their kids to private school if they want to have a choice.

That post must have sparked enough backlash to get a rare retraction from the Democrats because, on Monday, the Facebook account in question posted a message stating that parents should play a role in education and that the Party’s first message had been deleted.

Democrats running from their beliefs......a light at the end of the tunnel.

Posted many times in these precincts, the Democrat Party is the party of felons, assaulters, criminals of all varieties.

And with Soros' aid, they have elected some 25 DAs who openly admit they will not prosecute crime.

A post above mentions NYC DA Alvin Bragg.....but he may see that anti-Democrat light in the tunnel....betting brighter.

Here he is walking back the Democrat position and agenda:

"New Manhattan DA Walks Back Memo Claiming Decriminalization ‘Will Make Us Safer’

Manhattan’s new liberal district attorney on Thursday walked back a memo he sent to staff earlier this month calling for the “decriminalization/non prosecution” of crimes including marijuana possession, turnstile jumping, trespassing, resisting arrest, interfering with an arrest and prostitution.

“I understand why those who read my memo of January 3rd have been left with the wrong impression about how I will enforce New York’s laws,” DA Alvin Bragg said, according to Fox News’s Jacqui Heinrich. “I take full accountability for that confusion caused.”

He continued: “First, the purpose of the memo is to provide prosecutors with a framework for how to approach cases in the best interest of safety and justice. Each case is fact specific.”

Bragg said his office will be prosecuting all robberies with a gun as a felony.

“Let me be clear,” he said. “Any use of a gun to rob a store by definition is and must be and will be treated seriously.”

The memo had called for downgrading felony charges in cases including armed robberies and drug dealing. The earlier guidance said the office will “not seek carceral sentence other than for homicide” or “class B violent felony in which a deadly weapon causes serious injury, domestic violence felonies” with few exceptions.... and said the office also does not plan to seek any sentences of life without parole, regardless of how heinous a crime is, and will only recommend pretrial detention in “very serious cases.”

Remember.....these are not Bragg positions or Biden positions....

....they are Democrat positions!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back