Is somebody sending a message to Joe Manchin?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I realize these things do just happen but still I can't help being a little suspicious of the timing.

Nah, Birmingham traffic is chaotic at best. I hope he does run. I'd come closer to supporting him as Trump's VP than I would RFK.

Interesting. Convenient as in a conspiracy theory? Is this what you are suggesting?
It's a shame that it's the first thing that came to mind....really despicable that we're at that junction.... but yeah the thought ocorred me.

It's a shame that it's the first thing that came to mind....really despicable that we're at that junction.... but yeah the thought ocorred me.

It did not come to my mind. In fact, I'd cross the street if I saw you walking toward me after reading this piece of conspiracy crap.

Not to justify your strange thought by even addressing it but would not killing or injuring his wife make it a lock to run to get even ? Yes, it would.
And no, you can't keep that kind of thing secret.
If you think the authorities would be in on a cover up, you might need a padded room for a bit.

It did not come to my mind. In fact, I'd cross the street if I saw you walking toward me after reading this piece of conspiracy crap.

Not to justify your strange thought by even addressing it but would not killing or injuring his wife make it a lock to run to get even ? Yes, it would.
And no, you can't keep that kind of thing secret.
If you think the authorities would be in on a cover up, you might need a padded room for a bit.
Meh.....I think you're a bit underestimating of our current situation.

Meh.....I think you're a bit underestimating of our current situation.

I know its a fight to keep our democracy together but this deep state crap is MAGA Media propaganda to normal folks using critical thinking.

Forum List

Back