Is Sexual Education's Taboo Deliberate And To Suppress Women?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
"I'm a pre-orgasmic woman of 55 yrs old. I am intelligent attractive,warm, kind and social person, competent in many areas of my life. People wouldn't guess this lack, except surprised, dissatisfied lovers. I dont know what has prevented me ever having orgasms but i so want to make it happen."
I m 55 Preorgasmic Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross
(Advisory: Explicit text and imagery at link)

Have read so many letters on the site like this, where middle-aged women write in about never having had an orgasm I'm struck wondering how can that be? While I don't remember my first orgasm, I remember I was still wearing two-piece Batman pajammas so quite young. And I do remember the first time I noticed semen following orgasm thinking I'd ruptured something internally and was 'bleeding' white stuff. But presumedly girls explore their bodies, find out what feels good and take it from there to orgasm just like boys right? Apparently not.

Admittedly, and as the above site mentions in other letters, a guy's sexual organs are external, obvious, and easier to stimulate. Whereas a girl's are internal, and harder to get to. But surely everyone knows lying on their bellies and rubbing against the bed feels good and that leads to masturbation later on. So why would women have this kind of problem? I don't think I've ever seen a letter from a man who complains about never having had a climax masturbating or from partner-sex.

Could the way we approach sex education be to blame? Came after I was in school, but does abstinance-only education warn of pregnancy and STIs so much that girls are traumatized into not even exploring their own bodies that they never discover the pleasures possible? And is our reluctance to teach better sex-ed some kind of male-controlled agenda to keep women clueless, or more likely, see men as the necessary component to sexual pleasure?

If sex waits for marriage, and masturbation too is sinful, then the message is a man is required for a woman's pleasure. And it becomes less likely she'll be comfortable enough with her own body to explore and discover orgasms on her own.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back