Is Sarah Drunk? (Pailin's Response to Warren)

Get Obama off his scripts that are written for him and he's doofus just like the rest of them
so they need Palin to dump on, that's say more about them than her

Reality is that these threads always start when Sarah makes insulting crude remarks or a speech laced with hateful comments and sarcasm about Americans who may disagree with her political opinions. Her minions like you then whine and protest like spoiled little snots. You can dish it out but can't take it. We should just notify the Whaaabulance crews whenever Sarah opens her foul mouth and tell them to be on call because the whining is about to begin.

Oh the dramatics in all that you need to buy some ear plugs or just you know, DON'T listen, read about she says...Just like I won't listen to Obama hate filled speeches and ugliness he spew about Republicans or anyone he doesn't...BUT THAT OK with you poor sensitive people who can't stand Palin

we have been called, domestic terrorist, hostage takers, the Taliban, etc by our OWN President, so give it up already.....as far as I see , is you on the left just, HATE WOMEN period who isn't on your narrow views of how things should be

Well said!

Just like their Obsession over Rush, Nugent, Fox news, etc
Isn't that a form of mental illness? It's like they have find someone to REALEASE the hate inside them
what a life

So...by using your rule of thumb...you are obsessed over Obama and Clinton. :D

Palin and radio talk show guys have no power, they are only talkers. Obama is POTUS and Clinton was Secstate and may be candidate for POTUS.

Do you grasp the difference?

The difference is that many folks repeat what they hear from the Palins/Rushes/the talk radio show hosts as if their slanted opinions are facts. What drives me nuts is these talking points turn into a zillion duplicate threads because no one checks to see if some other like-minded ideologue posted the same exact thing they want to post. :banghead:
I personally blame the talking heads from both sides of the aisle for this country's wide and hateful polarization. Dividing a country weakens a country, anybody notice the rest of the world is catching up with the US, while we sit around with unproductive hate as America stands still? Canada's middle class recently passed the US as the world's strongest middle class while the US's middle class flounders because of decades of flat wages while the leaders of both parties twiddle their thumbs and play politics.
Real productive shit here folks.

So...by using your rule of thumb...you are obsessed over Obama and Clinton. :D

Palin and radio talk show guys have no power, they are only talkers. Obama is POTUS and Clinton was Secstate and may be candidate for POTUS.

Do you grasp the difference?

The difference is that many folks repeat what they hear from the Palins/Rushes/the talk radio show hosts as if their slanted opinions are facts. What drives me nuts is these talking points turn into a zillion duplicate threads because no one checks to see if some other like-minded ideologue posted the same exact thing they want to post. :banghead:
I personally blame the talking heads from both sides of the aisle for this country's wide and hateful polarization. Dividing a country weakens a country, anybody notice the rest of the world is catching up with the US, while we sit around with unproductive hate as America stands still? Canada's middle class recently passed the US as the world's strongest middle class while the US's middle class flounders because of decades of flat wages while the leaders of both parties twiddle their thumbs and play politics.
Real productive shit here folks.

Both sides do it, huh? It's all equal and shit! We can't possibly say that one side is more responsible than the other for the "wide and hateful polarization".

Both sides. Yup. No doubt.

Forum List

Back