Is Russia a threat to Western Europa and the U.S.?

Italy. Rome. Our days. Peaceful rally. People "greeting the sun".
Rallies of pro-fascist groups are still banned in Italy, but neo-fascist organizations are circumventing the ban with a simple renaming. Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni, leader of the Brothers of Italy party and the coalition of the Italian right, was quick to declare ("Why are you setting yourselves up, you morons, it's too early!") (crossed out) that the demonstrators had nothing to do with her faction.

These are the kind of videos that scare Europeans in social networks to make them support the Nazis of Ukraine!
Europeans: I appeal to you, if you believe your politicians and propaganda this time, as you once believed Hitler and Goebbels, the russians will not give you a second chance!

The people of the world support Ukraine against fascist Russia. Fact.
I respect every opinion (except for outright idiots and nazis like you, of course), but I want to ask, what exactly do you support in Ukraine: persecution of the church, ban on the russian language, parades of nazis with torches, ban on political parties and TV channels, brutal corruption, thousands killed in Donbass?

Great tip
If you do not supply the Kiev regime with arms and ammunition, your countries will not be threatened.

There are no Nazis of Urkaine, but there are just so many fascists in Russia.

So, all you little fascists, stay east of the Dnieper with your mouths shut, and we will let you live.

I respect every opinion (except for outright idiots and nazis like you, of course), but I want to ask, what exactly do you support in Ukraine: persecution of the church, ban on the russian language, parades of nazis with torches, ban on political parties and TV channels, brutal corruption, thousands killed in Donbass?
You are the fascist, Ringo, not the Ukrainians. I support Ukraine keep down Russian ethnic separtist tendencies. And don't ever talk about corruption and killing if your a Russophile.

Stay east of the Dnieper. Let the ethnics flee to Russia for good.

The only thing he supports - is stealing money of American taxpayers and giving it to the Dems.

Here is a Ukranian girl singing an adaption of "Meadowlands", basically saying to the Russians, "stay home."

Nice, but she is singing in Russian. And there is no a word about "staying home".
Talking about songs, here is a Russian band, singing about true Indians, and that they don't need too much.

No, Silver Cat, they are singing about nothing much.

The Ukranian girl clearly does not want the Russians west of the Dnieper.

She thinks her Ukranian Cossacks are husky and chonky, and the Russian me are incel cucks.

No, Silver Cat, they are singing about nothing much.

The Ukranian girl clearly does not want the Russians west of the Dnieper.

She thinks her Ukranian Cossacks are husky and chonky, and the Russian me are incel cucks.
Are you banned in Google?
First - Origa (オリガ, Japanese prononciation of Olga) - was not an Ukrainian. She was a Japanese singer of Russian (and, likely, a bit Jewish) origin. She was born in Siberia, and she worked (and died) in Japan.
Second, in this song she just sing about wide and beloved field (not "Meadowlands"). And she didn't try to stop heroes, riding via this wide field. She just describe the fact that men must leave their houses and fight. It may be sad but a woman can't change a thing. Russian women are quite patient and pragmatic about those things. You know, as in the popular Russian song "The tanks were rattling like a thunder". A weak and stupid boy won't be her man and father of her children.

Why would I be banned in Google? The questions were straight forward. And yet you come back with Pravad and Beobacher type nonsense.

The bottom line is get out of Ukraine. The women don't want your unmanly men there.

In the article “What kind of a country is modern Ukraine?” I have provided some examples that situation in the sphere of rights of ethnic minorities and in the sphere of freedom of speech in Ukraine has become worse as compared with the situation before the so-called Euromaidan.

That article has been discussed on Internet forums and some American users have written that it does not matter much for them what kind of a country is modern Ukraine. In their opinion, the main thing is that Ukraine is now fighting against Russia and therefore Western Europa and the U.S. must help Ukraine because Russia – as a variant “Russia under V. Putin” is allegedly a threat to Western Europa and the U.S.

And in this article, I am going to consider the question: Is Russia really a threat to Western Europa or the U.S.?

I believe that many people in the West don’t know what Russia is, they don’t know when V. Putin became the President of Russia etc. Therefore, at first I am going to tell basic information about some subjects.

Till the end of 1991 Russia was a part of the Soviet Union and became an independent state only in December 1991. V. Putin was elected as the President of Russia on 26 March 2000.

If Russia or “Russia under V. Putin” had been an aggressive state, the Russian borders would have moved westwards in the period between the end of 1991 and the end of 2013; but on the map above you can see the opposite - the Russian borders did not move westwards, it were NATO borders which moved towards Russia.

Between the end of 1991 and the end of 2013 Russian army conducted two military operations abroad. In 1992 – i.e. long before V. Putin - in Transnistria which had the population of 695.7 thousand at that time and in 2008 in South Ossetia which had the population of 51.6 thousand at that time.

In the same period, between the end of 1991 and the end of 2013, the U.S. together with its allies conducted seven military operations abroad.

1994 – in Bosnia and Herzegovina which had population between 3.4 and 4.4 mil at that time.

1999 - in Yugoslavia (population of 10.7 mil at that time)

2001 – in Afghanistan (population of 19.7 mil at that time)

2003 – in Iraq (population of appr. 23.5 mil at that time)

2011 – in Libya (population of 6.4 mil at that time)

You can see that both the number of military operations of the U.S. and particularly number of people, which were affected by these operations, were much higher than the respective values of Russian military operations.

If Russia or “Russia under V. Putin” had been an aggressive state, Russia would have conducted much more military operations abroad during the first 22 years of its existence or during the first 14 years after V. Putin had become the President of Russia in 2000.

As for events, which took place after the end of 2013, I would like to tell basic information about some subjects related to these events.

At the end of 2013, a protest movement, the so-called Euromaidan began in Ukraine and at some point, the pro-Western protesters began to burn and kill during this Euromaidan; however now nobody in Ukraine can explain why they had begun to burn and kill (please see this thread).

Therefore, the Russian Government decided to accept the Crimea into the Russian Federation in March 2014; please see the thread Was there a threat for ethnic Russians in February 2014 in Ukraine (Crimean question)?

And about further development of situation you can read in the thread Has the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine been provoked?

So, Russia was not a threat to Western Europe and the U.S. before 2014, and it is not a threat to them now. The present crisis is caused only by events in Ukraine and therefore it does matter very much what were the reasons of these events in Ukraine, what kind of a country is modern Ukraine, etc.

Source

P.S.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that this thread is not about Ukraine – please see the thread title.
Therefore, if you wish to write about some aspects of situation in Ukraine, please do in the respective threads whose links you find below.

What have Ukrainians been fighting for since 2013?
Was there a threat for ethnic Russians in February 2014 in Ukraine (Crimeanquestion)?
Has the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine been provoked?
What kind of a country is modern Ukraine?

The US should have no interest at all between Lesser and Greater Russia.

It's of interest only because of the money that was laundered through there.

Why would I be banned in Google? The questions were straight forward. And yet you come back with Pravad and Beobacher type nonsense.
The problem is that you didn't do any fact-checking. You just parroting the gibberish from unknown source.

The bottom line is get out of Ukraine. The women don't want your unmanly men there.
No problem. Five regions already got out of Ukraine. More of them are going to get out of Ukraine this year.

The problem is that you didn't do any fact-checking. You just parroting the gibberish from unknown source.

No problem. Five regions already got out of Ukraine. More of them are going to get out of Ukraine this year.
I fact check. You make up your own facts, Silver Meow. Now start hissing!

Forum List

Back