Is Rush Limbaugh a racist?

Is Rush Limbaugh a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure but he's like a drug dealer. I dont know if he gets high on his own supply but I know what he's selling...and yes, its baggies of pure racism

I've listened for years.... I've never heard him ever say anything that could have been construed racist by any sane person.

Rush goes a long way to hide his racism. His executive producer since 2001 is an African American. Rush is such a disgusting racist that he hires an African American to produce his show just so that he can LIE and say he isn't racist, it's so transparent and obvious.

I'll bet he even hires women to work for his company just so he can lie and say he is not misogynist. You know that when alt-right operatives hire and do good things for women and minorities, they just do it so they don't appear to be racist and misogynist, but they don't mean it...it's a necessary evil to them.

Because we all know he is a racist and a misogynist, we can all agree that anything he has ever said or ever will say is a LIE.

Rush goes a long way to hide his racism. His executive producer since 2001 is an African American. Rush is such a disgusting racist that he hires an African American to produce his show just so that he can LIE and say he isn't racist, it's so transparent and obvious.

I'll bet he even hires women to work for his company just so he can lie and say he is not misogynist. You know that when alt-right operatives hire and do good things for women and minorities, they just do it so they don't appear to be racist and misogynist, but they don't mean it...it's a necessary evil to them.

Because we all know he is a racist and a misogynist, we can all agree that anything he has ever said or ever will say is a LIE.

He went even so far as to let this man preside over his marriage. Shameful!!!! Racist!!!!

Ken.Hutcherson.jpg

Forum List

Back