Is Rosie the Answer for MSNBC?

If MSNBC thinks Rosie is their answer to to try and compete against Fox News - they are nuts

Fox News is killing MSNBC, CNN, and HN in the ratings. Across the board, Fox News is #1 in the ratings

that's because much of the public is dumbed down like you and appreciates Fox's no thought required sound bites and talking heads

Typical response for the left when they lose. The people are stupid and can't understand the complex issues

People do understand Fox News gives BOTH sides and the other cable news networks are very biased to the left

The clown got the right answer for the wrong reason...the American public is pretty dumbed down....

Rosie will get the ratings up, no doubt about that in my world...the morons will tune in just like it was gonna watch a real hanging or live abortion.....they won't be there to hear the news or learn about the latest political action.....

The clown got the right answer for the wrong reason...the American public is pretty dumbed down....

Rosie will get the ratings up, no doubt about that in my world...the morons will tune in just like it was gonna watch a real hanging or live abortion.....they won't be there to hear the news or learn about the latest political action.....

The hell she will, the ratings on the View tanked because of her, then when someone attacks back verbally she throws a temper tantrum and leaves the show. If she's going to dish it out she better learn how to take it.

The hell she will, the ratings on the View tanked because of her, then when someone attacks back verbally she throws a temper tantrum and leaves the show. If she's going to dish it out she better learn how to take it.

She may get some ratings in the beginning - but they will tank

MSNBC is showing how liberal they are. A prime time lineup with Chris Matthews, Keith Overbite, and Rosie

Fair and balanced the liberal way

I think Fox is slaying in the ratings because they report actual news. Headline News on CNN in the morning is filled with utter crap, I only watch it for a few minutes in the morning because my parents watch it, and because Robin Meade is a charming personality in the morning. By CNN being filled with crap, I mean things make the news just because they are completely ridiculous, like a man claiming to find an angel skeleton in his backyard, than actual relevant news stories.

Oh, and about Rosie. She can be dependent on her to drive MSNBC into the ground.

Rosie's not gettin' the job....fired before shes hired.....

Maybe there is a God after all.....:lol:

If MSNBC thinks Rosie is their answer to to try and compete against Fox News - they are nuts

Fox News is killing MSNBC, CNN, and HN in the ratings. Across the board, Fox News is #1 in the ratings

that's because much of the public is dumbed down like you and appreciates Fox's no thought required sound bites and talking heads

Actually, it's because the public has become better educated and more suspicious of the alleged "journalists" who work at CNN, CBS, NBC, BCC etc., who are nothing more than political hacks who will stop at nothing to make news reflect their own twisted view of the world.

The internet is making us smarter, which makes it more difficult for the shysters to get away with their crappola.

Hasselbeck isn't someone that I would ever mess with. Do any of you guys remember her on Survivor? He wen't down as one of the toughest and smartest women Survivor's of all time. She made it the the final two and also was the first pick for Survivor Allstars but turned that down due to a recent marriage and possible pregnancy.

Rosie sure doesn't know how to pick her fights. First she goes after Bush/Cheney, then Donald Trump which was the dumbest move of her career as he is one of the most powerful men in the television industry then she decides to piuck one of the toughest, smartest and most cunning Survivors of all time. She definantly has an ego.

FauxNews is what is tanking, mi compadres.

In each of the last 13 months FauxNews has lost audience while alternative actual news outlets show increasing audience. Live by the sword and die by the sword is my analogy.

Although Rupert Murdoch is very interested in American politics, although he is an Australian, he is much more interested in entertainment. Maybe that's the key to all this bullshit he sells in the American market.

Did I mention that he is also a businessman and considers profit above all else? I don't suppose half of you can understand that but that's your problem and I can't let your ignorance be an albotross on my neck.

FauxNews is what is tanking, mi compadres.

In each of the last 13 months FauxNews has lost audience while alternative actual news outlets show increasing audience. Live by the sword and die by the sword is my analogy.

Although Rupert Murdoch is very interested in American politics, although he is an Australian, he is much more interested in entertainment. Maybe that's the key to all this bullshit he sells in the American market.

Did I mention that he is also a businessman and considers profit above all else? I don't suppose half of you can understand that but that's your problem and I can't let your ignorance be an albotross on my neck.

:cuckoo: Where's the link? :wtf:

Forum List

Back