Is Real Peace in Palestine Even Possible?

I get the feeling that Netanyahu and Israeli Politics in general have boxed themselves into a corner...they cannot share Jerusalem under any circumstances or be murdered by the right like peace maker PM Rabin....it really is that explosive: the Right Wing War party will fight the worlds legalities for a purely Religious reason...In dragging Israel into essentially a war on Islam, the right wing authors take a real chance on setting up a future holocaust with 1.4 billion Muslims...this has become an East vs. West fight in the style of the Crusades without the Crusaders willing to fight and Israel is alone.

That’s where it’s heading.

The islamo nazi pigs are doing the
WE CAN KILL YOU ----fart

the islamo nazi pigs demand jerusalem for the same
reason that they destroyed Buddhist art in Afghanistan--for
the same reason that dumped their feces on the hindu
Temple in Ayodhiya and for the same reason they
destroyed a 2500 year old Synagogue and Tunisia and
for the same reason that the ass lickers of al nabi dumped
their shit on the Tomb of Ezekiel ----somethings never
change------and their MORON waxes cynical over
Israels "religious motives" it gets more and
more idiotc

So...Zionist transfer policies designed to cleanse the Jewish state of all non-Jews are just as deplorable as the "filth of Islamist...whatever" in Muslim states. Your only defense of Jewish crimes is to point out similar atrocities committed by Muslims. Is that your way of saying Jews and no worse than misogynistic pedophiles?

Wrong again what Israel did in the 1940s and early 50s can far
more precisely be described as SOCIAL ENGINEERING ---a process
which goes on in every country regarding various groups within the
society ----than actual ethnic cleansing Despite the claims of
islamo nazi pigs-----arab villages in Israel were not subjected to
pogroms, pillaging and rape There is NO question that lots
of arabs felt EXTREMELY ALIENATED by the fact that jews---
fleeing both your fellow nazis AND islamic oppression were
coming into Israel and the arabs faced the HORROR of living
in a JEWISH DOMINATED SOCIETY----so they left. In the USA
all it takes is a minor shift in "services" or even "welfare" support to
create a DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT-----sometimes job oppotunities
which are CREATED BY GOVERNMENTAL programs
produce significant demographic shifts. The "NAQBA"
was far more a DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT by arabs
AWAY from the fact that THE JOOOOOOS WERE COMING
---than any level of ethnic cleansing In my town whole
neighborhoods SHIFTED ------because the
BLACKS STARTED COMING <<< same thing

decades ago-----parts of my own extended family MOVED
along with the neighbors because of DEMOGRAPHICS
and WEIRD CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS

(bronx new york----victim of the maniac Robert Moses)

try as they will-----the islamo nazis cannot find those DEATH
MARCHES ---or POGROMS that they claim sent the arabs
of Israel scurrying.

Social Engineering, you mean like the Germans tried?

So...Zionist transfer policies designed to cleanse the Jewish state of all non-Jews are just as deplorable as the "filth of Islamist...whatever" in Muslim states. Your only defense of Jewish crimes is to point out similar atrocities committed by Muslims. Is that your way of saying Jews and no worse than misogynistic pedophiles?

of Israel scurrying.

no social engineering which goes on in every american city A large
"LOW COST HOUSING" project can change the demographic of a
whole town. Just providing "tax breaks" to industrial
complexes in a town does the same thing. Keep praying that
you will find evidences of DEATH MARCHES out of HAIFA in 1948

keep looking for those TENS OF THOUSANDS of Jenin dead---on the
moon in refrigerated capsules

of Israel scurrying.

You're just racist against arabs. You should move to the apartheid Israel, home of arab hating.

You're just racist against arabs. You should move to the apartheid Israel, home of arab hating.

too many arabs there ---- I do not see arabs where I live now----unless I go shopping in places where they sell Israeli products. If you ever need
Israeli products----just look for a store that sells MIDDLE EAST STUFF and a sign
that says "CLOSED ON SUNDAY"-------that means it is probably either
a Lebanese or syrian merchant------and HE will have lots of Israeli products

for a time-----one of my best shopping spots was changing labels on the stuff
but he gave up that practice The burkah ladies like to see those
hebrew words on the packaging----makes them confident it is
KOSHER

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Got your ears pinned back by the "chosen people" and you respond by changing the subject.
:D
Did NOT!

Obviously, the logical brilliance of my reply went right OVER that totally empty head of yours.
I wonder if the "brilliant" Georgie Boy can tell us why the U.N. is not busy with resolutions regarding the fact that China is occupying Tibet, not only occupying Tibet but killing off the Tibetan culture. Could it be that the UN has many Muslim countries as members and also the fact that the European members depend on the Arab oil and don't want it shut off. And of course these European countries have large Muslim populations that they don't want to get angry if they happened to stick up for Israel.
And China has a permanent seat on the UNSC.
As I understand it, life wasn't too egalitarian in Tibet before the Chinese arrived.
Also billion$ of US tax dollar$ aren't subsidizing China'$ occupation of Tibet.

I get the feeling that Netanyahu and Israeli Politics in general have boxed themselves into a corner...they cannot share Jerusalem under any circumstances or be murdered by the right like peace maker PM Rabin....it really is that explosive: the Right Wing War party will fight the worlds legalities for a purely Religious reason...In dragging Israel into essentially a war on Islam, the right wing authors take a real chance on setting up a future holocaust with 1.4 billion Muslims...this has become an East vs. West fight in the style of the Crusades without the Crusaders willing to fight and Israel is alone.

That&#8217;s where it&#8217;s heading.
If a Final Settlement to the Israeli-Palestinian dilemma requires tens of thousands of kosher squatters to vacate the West Bank and return to Israel (or Russia), look for a not-so-civil Jew killing Jew pogrom that will make the Pale look like Club Med.

The Pals just proved that they don't need Israel's permission to advance their goals. Bravo.

What "goals"???? an examination of their charter----the REASON FOR
THEIR EXISTENCE -----is the annhilation of Israel and the islamization
of the whole area. What have they done to advance that 'noble
endeavor for allah/isa?

Doesn't matter to me WHAT their goals are, I probably don't agree with them any more then I agree with Israel's goals. But at least they proved that they don't need the Axis of Zionism's permission to do things. It's a start.:clap2:
Israel's only goal is to peacefully co-exist with neighbors who want to wipe them off the face of the map. And you don't agree with their existence after Haj Amin al-Husseini went after the annihilation of all European Jews in conspiracy with Hitler and the SS, then when Hitler died, went back to the Middle East to eliminate more of them? And when he approved of them going to detention camps, Haj Amin al-Husseini paid the SS a visit at Auschwitz to increase the number of uses of gas chambers to several times more a day than they were doing.

tumblr_lvd3xsX1Hc1qcqesm.jpg

Sorry, Ima. I'm not understanding your continued tacit acceptance of anybody hurting the Jewish nation of Israel.

anyone who is at all surprised that AL HUSSEINI and ADOLF ABU ALI hit it off so well------or imagines that the reason was "WESTERN IMPERIALISM" you are wrong. Both AL HUSSEINI and ADOLF were children of the FIRST REICH.
Constantine started it ALL Constantine made the laws that
both ACCEPTED AS THEIR OWN. Both ISABELLA and MUHUMMAD smiled on that friendship

anyone who is at all surprised that AL HUSSEINI and ADOLF ABU ALI hit it off so well------or imagines that the reason was "WESTERN IMPERIALISM" you are wrong. Both AL HUSSEINI and ADOLF were children of the FIRST REICH.
Constantine started it ALL Constantine made the laws that
both ACCEPTED AS THEIR OWN. Both ISABELLA and MUHUMMAD smiled on that friendship
Does that mean ISABELLA and MUHUMMAD smiled on elite Zionists, as well?

"Zionism convicts itself. On June 21, 1933, the German Zionist Federation sent a secret memorandum to the Nazis:

&#8220;Zionism has no illusions about the difficulty of the Jewish condition, which consists above all in an abnormal occupational pattern and in the fault of an intellectual and moral posture not rooted in one&#8217;s own tradition.

"Zionism recognized decades ago that as a result of the assimilationist trend, symptoms of deterioration were bound to appear, which it seeks to overcome by carrying out its challenge to transform Jewish life completely."

Which future Prime Minister of Israel offered his hand to Adolph?

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler.

"By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany.'&#8221;

51 Documents » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Is there a fatal flaw in the Jewish condition that explains how a few elite Jews, consistently across the centuries and in many parts of the globe, engage in behaviors that result in millions of dead and displaced innocent Jews?

Do YOU see a Civil War looming in the Promised Land?

throughout the ages-----jews have SURVIVED by NEGOTIATION with shit like georgie and his "god" adolf abu ali Georgie's LOVE OBJECT had not yet engaged in hostilities against other countries in 1934 and his only STATED TARGET WAS JEWS which is why so many chunks of shit like georgies and his fellow pimps and whores SUPPORTED ADOLF ABU ALI
for more information simply read the propaganda of shit like georgie that was PROMULTATED BY SHIT LIKE GEORGIE in both the USA and Great Britain--------THERE WERE LOTS OF HITLER ASS LICKERS all thru the 1930s For an interesting example of SHIT LIKE GEORGIE GOOGLE FATHER CHARLES COUGLIN who salivated with joy that his good fellow catholic ADOLF was about to EXTERMINATE THE JOOOOS ----yet another piece of shit like GEORGIE.
I grew up in a formerly BUNDIST TOWN in the USA----which is why I know who GEORGIE is

keep in mind----GEORGIE is heir to FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN who laughed
---as jews were dragged to auschwitz and ORDERED HIS MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS
TO RESIST WAR WITH GEORGIE'S HERO ADOLF HITLER

What "goals"???? an examination of their charter----the REASON FOR
THEIR EXISTENCE -----is the annhilation of Israel and the islamization
of the whole area. What have they done to advance that 'noble
endeavor for allah/isa?

Doesn't matter to me WHAT their goals are, I probably don't agree with them any more then I agree with Israel's goals. But at least they proved that they don't need the Axis of Zionism's permission to do things. It's a start.:clap2:
Israel's only goal is to peacefully co-exist with neighbors who want to wipe them off the face of the map. And you don't agree with their existence after Haj Amin al-Husseini went after the annihilation of all European Jews in conspiracy with Hitler and the SS, then when Hitler died, went back to the Middle East to eliminate more of them? And when he approved of them going to detention camps, Haj Amin al-Husseini paid the SS a visit at Auschwitz to increase the number of uses of gas chambers to several times more a day than they were doing.

Sorry, Ima. I'm not understanding your continued tacit acceptance of anybody hurting the Jewish nation of Israel.
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Your premise is bullshit: that Israel only wants to co-exist peacefully. If that was the case, then why are they building more settlements in the WB? Why have they NEVER offered a proper peace deal to the arabs? ... So maybe if Israel played nice for a change, they wouldn't get any bruises in the playground.

Your picture with hitler is irrelevant to what i said. You just had nothing, so you diverted the discussion to something totally irrelevant.

Last edited:
Civil War?
Promised Land??
Father Coughlin???

"Father Charles Edward Coughlin (October 25, 1891 &#8211; October 27, 1979) was a controversial Roman Catholic priest at Royal Oak, Michigan's National Shrine of the Little Flower church. He was one of the first political leaders to use radio to reach a mass audience, as possibly thirty million listeners tuned to his weekly broadcasts during the 1930s.[1][2]

"Early in his career Coughlin was a vocal supporter of Franklin D. Roosevelt and his early New Deal proposals, before later becoming a harsh critic of Roosevelt as too friendly to bankers.[3]

"In 1934 he announced a new political organization called the National Union for Social Justice.

"He wrote a platform calling for monetary reforms, the nationalization of major industries and railroads, and protection of the rights of labor. The membership ran into the millions, resembling the Populist movement of the 1890s."

I'm NOT a Catholic, either.

Charles Coughlin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Civil War?
Promised Land??
Father Coughlin???

"Father Charles Edward Coughlin (October 25, 1891 – October 27, 1979) was a controversial Roman Catholic priest at Royal Oak, Michigan's National Shrine of the Little Flower church. He was one of the first political leaders to use radio to reach a mass audience, as possibly thirty million listeners tuned to his weekly broadcasts during the 1930s.[1][2]

"Early in his career Coughlin was a vocal supporter of Franklin D. Roosevelt and his early New Deal proposals, before later becoming a harsh critic of Roosevelt as too friendly to bankers.[3]

"In 1934 he announced a new political organization called the National Union for Social Justice.

"He wrote a platform calling for monetary reforms, the nationalization of major industries and railroads, and protection of the rights of labor. The membership ran into the millions, resembling the Populist movement of the 1890s."

I'm NOT a Catholic, either.

Charles Coughlin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is there some reason that you left out the fact that FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN whose followers were NOT ALL CATHOLICS but lots of shit like you and he declared in sum and substance "ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS IF ADOLF ABU ALI wants to murder a few million jews" ? AND---in fact, his weekly broadcasts WERE OVERTLY ANTI SEMITIC and therefore beloved by shit like you. Your comment about the desperate attampts of some jews to stave off the massacre of jews by your "god" adolf ------is vulgar-------may all the shit like you enjoy the same that shit like you facilitated upon my austrian relatives -------- it was shit like you who were inspired to block their emigration by the shit of whatever is your "creed"

"By 1936, the Post ran a news flash, 'German Zionists Seek Recognition':

&#8220;'A bold demand that the German Zionist Federation be given recognition by the Government as the only instrument for the exclusive control of German Jewish life was made by the Executive of that body in a proclamation today. All German Jewish organizations, it was declared, should be dominated by the Zionist spirit.'&#8221;

Your Zionist spirit-shit is almost as pungent as your vapid, racist babble.
'Think they might be related?

“'A bold demand that the German Zionist Federation be given recognition by the Government as the only instrument for the exclusive control of German Jewish life was made by the Executive of that body in a proclamation today. All German Jewish organizations, it was declared, should be dominated by the Zionist spirit.'”

What is your point LUMP OF SHIT?----some jewish leaders tried to circle
the wagons in response to THE FILTH OF LUMPS OF SHIT LIKE YOU.
that as 1936 ----try to learn some history----your ***god*** adolf
abu ali was not seen as a threat to you and your fellow lumps of shit
or any other country at that time and your fellow lumps of shit had
no problem at all with his PHILOSOPHY------even the catholic church
was ready to lick his ass The muslims were the most avid ass
lickers ----since to that point his agenda was mainly focused on
smashing the heads of jewish infants against stone walls-----and BESIDES
his NUREMBURG LAWS were very much derived from the same source
the muslims used to create DHIMMIA and legalize GENOCIDE, RAPE,
and ENSLAVEMENT

for those unaware----KHARTOUM legalized genocide and enslavement
of children using the same set of laws to the delight of all the nazi
pigs of the world Even the armenian genocide was based on that.
no wonder they are so excited
"legal" code

&#8220;'A bold demand that the German Zionist Federation be given recognition by the Government as the only instrument for the exclusive control of German Jewish life was made by the Executive of that body in a proclamation today. All German Jewish organizations, it was declared, should be dominated by the Zionist spirit.'&#8221;

and ENSLAVEMENT

"legal" code

iro, you admitted the you're racist towards arabs, that's why you'd never live in Israel, too many arabs. So calm down already, it's ok, you made it, you're the zionist "loinboy". :D

and ENSLAVEMENT

"legal" code

iro, you admitted the you're racist towards arabs, that's why you'd never live in Israel, too many arabs. So calm down already, it's ok, you made it, you're the zionist "loinboy". :D
Why, Ima, it is quite obvious that you are racist toward the Hispanics (calling them Beaners) and no doubt the Blacks as well. I can just imagine when Ima is with his/her friends what he/she calls Arabs also. I doubt very much if you would ever move into an integrated neighborhood where there were plenty of people living there whom White Supremacists like you would not consider pure Aryan. Can anyone really see Ima retiring down in Mexico or Costa Rica? He/she would probably rather be dead than to be surrounded by the Hispanics whom he/she hates.

and ENSLAVEMENT

"legal" code
Some Jewish "leaders" were simply treasonous piles offering to kill British troops on behalf of your beloved Bund, Bitch:

"Avraham Stern and his followers announced that

&#8220;The NMO, which is well-acquainted with the goodwill of the German Reich government and its authorities towards Zionist activity inside Germany and towards Zionist emigration plans, is of the opinion that:

"1. Common interests could exist between the establishment of a new order in Europe in conformity with the German concept, and the true national aspirations of the Jewish people as they are embodied by the NMO.

"2. Cooperation between the new Germany and a renewed folkish-national Hebraium would be possible and,

"3. The establishment of the historic Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, bound by a treaty with the German Reich, would be in the interest of a maintained and strengthened future German position of power in the Near East.

"Proceeding from these considerations, the NMO in Palestine, under the condition the above-mentioned national aspirations of the Israeli freedom movement are recognized on the side of the German Reich, offers to actively take part in the war on Germany&#8217;s side.&#8221;

"They hanged people all over Europe after WW II for notes to the Nazis like these. But these treasons against the Jews were virtually unknown in the run up to the creation of the Zionist state in May 1948."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back