Is Reagan To Blame For 9/11?

TheStripey1

Apr 4, 2007
Left Coast
Read an interesting editorial the other day which caused me to stop and say... Is Reagan to blame for 9/11?

Guns in the cockpit
By Tracy Price

..snip

Consider this: Arming pilots is not a new idea. In fact, airline pilots flew armed in large numbers from the dawn of commercial aviation to 1987 with no record of incident. When the federal government disarmed pilots in 1987, many pilots predicted cockpit takeover attempts — including the late Captain Victor Saracini, who, in horrible irony, was the captain of United flight 175 on September 11, 2001 when his Boeing 767 was hijacked and crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center. It was the disarming of pilots in 1987 that inevitably led to the September 11 cockpit takeovers.

...snip

1987? Reagan was President then and Bush 1 VP... Hmmmm... I wonder why the republicans never seem to recall this tidbit of information when they try to blame Bill Clinton for 9/11... is this more of their selective memory showing?

Can't see Reagan or Bush 1 being 'anti-gun' so I wonder why they would disarm pilots at all? They were certainly not anti-NRA either I believe.

Can't really blame that specific action on 9/11, if planes would not have worked, the hijackers or their masters would've done something else to attack...IMO.

Read an interesting editorial the other day which caused me to stop and say... Is Reagan to blame for 9/11?

1987? Reagan was President then and Bush 1 VP... Hmmmm... I wonder why the republicans never seem to recall this tidbit of information when they try to blame Bill Clinton for 9/11... is this more of their selective memory showing?
Reagan is to blame for 9/11, because he armed/trained/funded the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan to attack Russia's occupation.

The Bush's base supporters (Energy corporations) both courted the Taliban to build a pipeline through Afghanistan, regardless of their ties to al Qaeda and obvious human rights violations.

And magically, overnight, they were evil.

Which "Republicans" try to blame Clinton? The conservatives and/or Republicans I know blame the terrorists.

Wow. It amazes me that people are still trying to micro-analyze why 9-11 happened. Bush Jr. was president at the time, so it is his fault. He should have been more careful and picked up on whatever warning he received directly or indirectly from Clinton. Well. It is true that no further major terrorist attacked happened on Bush’s watch.

Clinton tried to prevent terrorism but perhaps he did not try hard enough. He didn’t take Bin Laden.

Why didn’t Bush Sr. see it coming and get tough on securing our border and America from terrorism?

We will probably go on and on and analyzing this. In my opinion, the terrorists caused 9-11 and we might be in for more trouble if waste so much time and resources in playing the blame game and not enough effort in using reasonable caution to prevent future attacks.

Can't see Reagan or Bush 1 being 'anti-gun' so I wonder why they would disarm pilots at all? They were certainly not anti-NRA either I believe.

Can't really blame that specific action on 9/11, if planes would not have worked, the hijackers or their masters would've done something else to attack...IMO.

agreed

Wow. It amazes me that people are still trying to micro-analyze why 9-11 happened. Bush Jr. was president at the time, so it is his fault. He should have been more careful and picked up on whatever warning he received directly or indirectly from Clinton. Well. It is true that no further major terrorist attacked happened on Bush’s watch.

Clinton tried to prevent terrorism but perhaps he did not try hard enough. He didn’t take Bin Laden.

Why didn’t Bush Sr. see it coming and get tough on securing our border and America from terrorism?

We will probably go on and on and analyzing this. In my opinion, the terrorists caused 9-11 and we might be in for more trouble if waste so much time and resources in playing the blame game and not enough effort in using reasonable caution to prevent future attacks.

In order to prevent future attacks we need to indict Bush and Cheney on crimes against the American public and crimes against the constitution. They and others in the Bush admin. are the real terrorists! Looks like their conspiracy worked. Anyone investigating the truth and digging into all the legalities and cover ups and lies and loss of liberties and new laws and loss of constitution and media ownership and corperate lies and insurance company fraud knows who the real terrorists are! Research for yourself and get with the program BEFORE the real tyranny and enslavement and death camps begins. Some people wouldn't believe they were being brainwashed and drowned in pure crap even if you were to show it happening to every single person on earth and they were the only one left. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? Blind, ignorant, delusional, in denial, brainwashed puppets just folowing the dictates of the puppet masters. The bill of rights has been destroyed...but thats ok. The patriot act allows your government to do anything they want without any checks or ballances...DUH, and thats ok. I can hear all the JEWS slaughtered in the Nazi death camps screaming out from the grave...LOOKOUT!!!!!! You are being led to slaughter like a bunch of cows. Tell everyone and warn people!!! For what? They are a bunch of cattle being led to slaughter and even though the signs are as big as bill boards staring them right in the face...they refuse to see them...Most are so brainwashed by corperate media that they won't wake up until they are barefoot in shackles on a train headed to a death camp. Then the common cry will be..."How did this happen?" "Why is this happening?" Wha,Wha,Wha...TOO LATE!

In order to prevent future attacks we need to indict Bush and Cheney on crimes against the American public and crimes against the constitution. They and others in the Bush admin. are the real terrorists! Looks like their conspiracy worked. Anyone investigating the truth and digging into all the legalities and cover ups and lies and loss of liberties and new laws and loss of constitution and media ownership and corperate lies and insurance company fraud knows who the real terrorists are! Research for yourself and get with the program BEFORE the real tyranny and enslavement and death camps begins.

LOL...t-minus less than a year for the Bush, Cheney death camps

Formally, the type of war that is being waged against us is called low-intensity conflict. It is secret war carried out by the secret soldiers who don't wear uniforms.
It is guerilla warfare which utilizes propaganda, economic, cultural, ecological and psychological terrorism and counterinsurgency. Government officials express the noble goals of freedom, democracy (we are a republic) and peace while they provide funding and legislation to wage this terrorist war on us.

They've been using this type of warfare in the third world for decades but now they have turned it on us.

Because of our history and heritage, a traditional coup d’etat would not have been possible. It simply would have alerted the American patriots with guns that traitors were trying to conquer and take over our country.

The coup d’etat on the United States is being executed sub rosa by the people who truly ‘hate our freedoms and our way of life’.

They are in the White House, the power centers of government, Wall Street and multinational corporations that are American in name only.

When George Bush said, “we are fighting them over there so that we don’t have to fight them here”; he wasn’t talking about the Iraqis or other foreign ‘terrorists’, he was talking about our own military - the American Patriots with guns and heart.

WACO, Texas — President Bush yesterday said he opposes a civilian project to monitor illegal aliens crossing the border, characterizing them as "vigilantes." Washington Times, March 24, 2005

http://www.channelingreality.com/SilentWar/Silent_War.htm

bush is irrelevant... a puppet as is Hillary the nwo agenda will move forward regardless

So right! Has anyone contemplated just who the camps are for? UH...Could it be for the Jews and Christians? The UNHOLY elite wouldn't want any God loving people left to get in their way. If anyone has a belief system contrary to theirs...Smile and wave at the cameras and hope you like trains and gas!

So right! Has anyone contemplated just who the camps are for? UH...Could it be for the Jews and Christians? The UNHOLY elite wouldn't want any God loving people left to get in their way. If anyone has a belief system contrary to theirs...Smile and wave at the cameras and hope you like trains and gas!

Please explain your logic...I don't understand....

Please explain your logic...I don't understand....

JUNE 17, 2003 TUE
Updated 8:59am CST
PRISON PLANET.com Newswire

PRISON PLANET.com Copyright � 2002-2003 Alex Jones All rights reserved.

Federal officials say they have no idea where the commissioner got the notion of civilian detention camps.

A Federal Emergency Management Agency spokeswoman says it sounds like an urban legend and a Pentagon spokesman says he's not aware of any planned camps in Okanogan County or elsewhere.

Rumors of planned U.S. detention facilities appear on dozens of Web sites.

Schulz says he thinks the plan has been written in the event of a national emergency where martial law is necessary, and hopes it never becomes necessary.
Go to original....
E Mail This Page

Concentration Camps in Okanagon County?

KXLY News February 27 2003

Okanogan County Commissioner Dave Schulz says he's convinced his county is a designated home for a "concentration camp'' in case of civil unrest. Schulz says he has copies of documents, although he hasn't been able to confirm the rumor.

"Rumours"?? Yea, I can hang my hat on that one.

I have finally hit the center of the loony bin.

Funny how Mattskrammedheadfullof shit, cites Bush sr. and BUsh jr. but gives Clinton a fly by on it, yet Clinton's watch was sandwhiched between the two. When Bush sr. was on duty, Al Quaida was probably nothing but a one month old fetus. The 9/11 attack occured only 7 months into Bush's administration. OBVIOUSLY (something that always eludes you bufoons) the entire planning phase was done on Clintons watch.

Odd, the terrorists are hoping the Dems win control here, why is that?
JUNE 17, 2003 TUE
Updated 8:59am CST
PRISON PLANET.com Newswire
PRISON PLANET.com Copyright � 2002-2003 Alex Jones All rights reserved.
Federal officials say they have no idea where the commissioner got the notion of civilian detention camps.

A Federal Emergency Management Agency spokeswoman says it sounds like an urban legend and a Pentagon spokesman says he's not aware of any planned camps in Okanogan County or elsewhere.

Rumors of planned U.S. detention facilities appear on dozens of Web sites.

Schulz says he thinks the plan has been written in the event of a national emergency where martial law is necessary, and hopes it never becomes necessary.
Go to original....
E Mail This Page

Concentration Camps in Okanagon County?

KXLY News February 27 2003

Okanogan County Commissioner Dave Schulz says he's convinced his county is a designated home for a "concentration camp'' in case of civil unrest. Schulz says he has copies of documents, although he hasn't been able to confirm the rumor.

You want control over a group, control their money. Who is it that is opposed to the tax cuts? my, my my, emotions run high in here, but the facts point towards your own party.

Eots bitched like a little bitch when I posted and mentioned Heil Hillary, then he goes and attacks her in this thread, so which is it poster boy for the retarded hypocrites?

"Rumours"?? Yea, I can hang my hat on that one.

I have finally hit the center of the loony bin.

Funny how Mattskrammedheadfullof shit, cites Bush sr. and BUsh jr. but gives Clinton a fly by on it, yet Clinton's watch was sandwhiched between the two. When Bush sr. was on duty, Al Quaida was probably nothing but a one month old fetus. The 9/11 attack occured only 7 months into Bush's administration. OBVIOUSLY (something that always eludes you bufoons) the entire planning phase was done on Clintons watch.

Odd, the terrorists are hoping the Dems win control here, why is that?

You want control over a group, control their money. Who is it that is opposed to the tax cuts? my, my my, emotions run high in here, but the facts point towards your own party.

Eots bitched like a little bitch when I posted and mentioned Heil Hillary, then he goes and attacks her in this thread, so which is it poster boy for the retarded hypocrites?

that title clearly belongs to you and wtf are you talking about as if I have ever defended Hillary.. I am way beyond party politics and why do you even pretend that you have any idea what so ever about the politics and prior knowledge surrounding 911 or all-CIA-duh

Forum List

Back