Is Reagan To Blame For 9/11?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by TheStripey1, Mar 2, 2008.

1. TheStripey1

TheStripey1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Read an interesting editorial the other day which caused me to stop and say... Is Reagan to blame for 9/11?

1987? Reagan was President then and Bush 1 VP... Hmmmm... I wonder why the republicans never seem to recall this tidbit of information when they try to blame Bill Clinton for 9/11... is this more of their selective memory showing?

2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    they are still not armed so the point is irrelevent...and lets not forget all the proir warnings they recived that rice lied about

3. Gurdari

Gurdari Egaliterra

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Can't see Reagan or Bush 1 being 'anti-gun' so I wonder why they would disarm pilots at all? They were certainly not anti-NRA either I believe.

Can't really blame that specific action on 9/11, if planes would not have worked, the hijackers or their masters would've done something else to attack...IMO.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Taomon

Taomon Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Reagan is to blame for 9/11, because he armed/trained/funded the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan to attack Russia's occupation.

The Bush's base supporters (Energy corporations) both courted the Taliban to build a pipeline through Afghanistan, regardless of their ties to al Qaeda and obvious human rights violations.

And magically, overnight, they were evil.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Which "Republicans" try to blame Clinton? The conservatives and/or Republicans I know blame the terrorists.

6. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Wow. It amazes me that people are still trying to micro-analyze why 9-11 happened. Bush Jr. was president at the time, so it is his fault. He should have been more careful and picked up on whatever warning he received directly or indirectly from Clinton. Well. It is true that no further major terrorist attacked happened on Bush’s watch.

Clinton tried to prevent terrorism but perhaps he did not try hard enough. He didn’t take Bin Laden.

Why didn’t Bush Sr. see it coming and get tough on securing our border and America from terrorism?

We will probably go on and on and analyzing this. In my opinion, the terrorists caused 9-11 and we might be in for more trouble if waste so much time and resources in playing the blame game and not enough effort in using reasonable caution to prevent future attacks.

7. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    agreed

8. Lookout

Lookout Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68
    In order to prevent future attacks we need to indict Bush and Cheney on crimes against the American public and crimes against the constitution. They and others in the Bush admin. are the real terrorists! Looks like their conspiracy worked. Anyone investigating the truth and digging into all the legalities and cover ups and lies and loss of liberties and new laws and loss of constitution and media ownership and corperate lies and insurance company fraud knows who the real terrorists are! Research for yourself and get with the program BEFORE the real tyranny and enslavement and death camps begins. Some people wouldn't believe they were being brainwashed and drowned in pure crap even if you were to show it happening to every single person on earth and they were the only one left. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? Blind, ignorant, delusional, in denial, brainwashed puppets just folowing the dictates of the puppet masters. The bill of rights has been destroyed...but thats ok. The patriot act allows your government to do anything they want without any checks or ballances...DUH, and thats ok. I can hear all the JEWS slaughtered in the Nazi death camps screaming out from the grave...LOOKOUT!!!!!! You are being led to slaughter like a bunch of cows. Tell everyone and warn people!!! For what? They are a bunch of cattle being led to slaughter and even though the signs are as big as bill boards staring them right in the face...they refuse to see them...Most are so brainwashed by corperate media that they won't wake up until they are barefoot in shackles on a train headed to a death camp. Then the common cry will be..."How did this happen?" "Why is this happening?" Wha,Wha,Wha...TOO LATE!

9. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    LOL...t-minus less than a year for the Bush, Cheney death camps

10. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    bush is irrelevant... a puppet as is Hillary the nwo agenda will move forward regardless