Is racism on the rise?

I think consciousness of race as anything other than an obvious physical characteristic is learned behavior. If it was inate or something people were born with, young children would segregate themselves into groups by racial characteristics. They don't. Not before they are taught to do so.
And a lion dosen't know how to roar without hearing another lion roar, and a bird doesn't know how to fly without seeing another bird fly?

Sure they want them to be good, but they will settle for black. If one of them turns out to be incompitent one of their favorite sayings is "Sure he's an idiot, but he's our idiot".
That's what we say about you.

I think consciousness of race as anything other than an obvious physical characteristic is learned behavior. If it was inate or something people were born with, young children would segregate themselves into groups by racial characteristics. They don't. Not before they are taught to do so.
I don't think that is true, fwiw. Babies, like dogs, are comfortable with what they normally see. When I lived in a black neighborhood, my dog freaked out over people other than me and hubby that weren't black. Now in a white neighborhood, different dog, and she freaks out over people that are not white.

The jews were persecuted primarily somewhere other than america. They were discriminated agianst here, but no to the extent of blacks. No one has been treated in america like blacks-period.

Better not mention that to my neighbor who is a Creek Indian. His family have some unique views on race, race persecution and the American government. They abhor Andrew Jackson and wouldn't celebrate Thanksgiving under any circumstance.

I don't think that is true, fwiw. Babies, like dogs, are comfortable with what they normally see. When I lived in a black neighborhood, my dog freaked out over people other than me and hubby that weren't black. Now in a white neighborhood, different dog, and she freaks out over people that are not white.
In a discussion about race, you compare people to dogs...

You don't even see it, do you?

. But to me, since Obama got in office, it is rising to higher pitch.
Or is it just me?

90% of Racism comes from the left. Look at how the new Klan (DNC) tries to lynch Clarence Thomas or any other black who DARES wander off the leftist plantation.

The left are race pimps.

I am surprised that anyone even associates or identifies with the Democratic party given their history of racism and genocide. They perpetuated slavery, instituted Jim Crow laws, poll tax, the KKK and literacy tests. Previous democratic presidents have participated in the genocide of native americans.
Given the despicable history of the democratic party anyone of color associating with them is equal to Jews belonging to the Nazi Party. They should be renamed the party of slavery, segregation and genocide.

You know, different breeds of puppies have different demeanors...

. But to me, since Obama got in office, it is rising to higher pitch.
Or is it just me?

90% of Racism comes from the left. Look at how the new Klan (DNC) tries to lynch Clarence Thomas or any other black who DARES wander off the leftist plantation.

The left are race pimps.

I am surprised that anyone even associates or identifies with the Democratic party given their history of racism and genocide. They perpetuated slavery, instituted Jim Crow laws, poll tax, the KKK and literacy tests. Previous democratic presidents have participated in the genocide of native americans.
Given the despicable history of the democratic party anyone of color associating with them is equal to Jews belonging to the Nazi Party. They should be renamed the party of slavery, segregation and genocide.

All those Crackers, they say, switched parties.

That's horse-shit of course.

The Dems are still the lying, disreputable batch they've always been, but now they own the media and the media helps them spread their lies about the right.

In a discussion about race, you compare people to dogs...

You don't even see it, do you?
Actually, I was comparing babies to dogs...the mindset is similar. As is yours. :eusa_eh:

I figure every race has been persecuted, mistreated or enslaved at one time or another through history. Some pursue it or allow it as a bargaining chip for a free ride or excuse in their lives.

I'd say get over it and move on, we'll all be better off..

There is only one way to get over it and move on ... get rid of all the segregating groups, committees etc etc ..... the true racists and haters

I figure every race has been persecuted, mistreated or enslaved at one time or another through history. Some pursue it or allow it as a bargaining chip for a free ride or excuse in their lives.

I'd say get over it and move on, we'll all be better off..

There is only one way to get over it and move on ... get rid of all the segregating groups, committees etc etc ..... the true racists and haters

why do white people want to the tell minorities what they should do? arrogant much?

Young children have to be taught virtually everything, from looking both ways before crossing a street to how to tie their shoes to avoiding dangerous animals, so if they are not taught to keep to their own kind by their parents, there will be others who will step in and tell them that race means nothing and we should all mix and create a world of kumbaya singing idiots who will pollute the whole human race with mongrelized blood lines. The white race is the race that has been in the vanguard of all human progress, and when it is mongrelized out of existence, there will be no more goose that lays the golden egg of progress.

Be careful how you describe 'mongrel' Lasher because I'm about as mongrel as they come and I'm rather comfortable with that thank you very much.

Young children have to be taught virtually everything, from looking both ways before crossing a street to how to tie their shoes to avoiding dangerous animals, so if they are not taught to keep to their own kind by their parents, there will be others who will step in and tell them that race means nothing and we should all mix and create a world of kumbaya singing idiots who will pollute the whole human race with mongrelized blood lines. The white race is the race that has been in the vanguard of all human progress, and when it is mongrelized out of existence, there will be no more goose that lays the golden egg of progress.

:bsflag:

Not to mention that Andrew Jackson FOUNDED the democratic party....

Ah what a trail of tears he started.

Forum List

Back