Is Racism motivating Joe Lieberman's Jihad against ObamaCare?

Should Lieberman bring a bucket of KFC to the White House as a peace offering? Would that convince Dems that he wasn't racist?

You made Little Barry very angry with that one...

thats_racist_animated1.gif

I'm doing what I can to help.

First he stands against his entire political party by standing with the US military and now it's his fear of the black man that motivating his stance against ObamaCare.

Why couldn't Lieberman support the Iraqi Insurgency like the rest of his Party? Why is he so racist as to stand against ObamaCare?

Joe Lieberman: I'll block vote on Harry Reid's plan

POLITICO 44

Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said Tuesday that he’d back a GOP filibuster of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s health care reform bill.

Joe Lieberman: I'll block vote on Harry Reid's plan - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

Lieberman received over $1 million dollars in campaign contributions from the healthcare lobbyists.

First he stands against his entire political party by standing with the US military and now it's his fear of the black man that motivating his stance against ObamaCare.

Why couldn't Lieberman support the Iraqi Insurgency like the rest of his Party? Why is he so racist as to stand against ObamaCare?

POLITICO 44

Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said Tuesday that he’d back a GOP filibuster of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s health care reform bill.

Lieberman received over $1 million dollars in campaign contributions from the healthcare lobbyists.

You could be right - but link that up!!!

No, Lieberman's Republicanism is. He got so pissed off over losing the primary in 2006 that he's been a reliable vote for the GOP ever sense.

Lieberman usually votes with the Democrats as he used to be one. He is now an independent, he is very strong on defense, especially when it comes to Israel, as he is Jewish. He is well respected by both Republicans and Democrats. The public option is out, many will follow Leiberman.

FOR YOU YOUNGSTERS ON THIS BOARD: Joe Lieberman is a perfect example of the political thinking of the democrat party of decades past. He is the dinosoar that represents democrats FDR, JFK, LBJ & others that were the hawks of the democrat party & didn't take "c...." off of anyone.

Joe Lieberman is what you would refer to today as a "blue dog democrat." Only he has moved his status to independent after being chased out by the liberal wussy "kiss the enemies ass" of the democrat party of today.

BTW--There is not a racist bone in Joe Liebermans body--LOL

Last edited:
what a freaking moron....

Lieberman is against health reform because CT is he home of a huge number of insurance companies and he's gotten about a million dollars in campaign funds from that industry.

d'uh....

It's about spite and bitterness.
1. People in his state favor the public option by a two-to-one margin.
2. He's 75th out of 100 in terms of money taken from corporate PACs, so that's not the issue.
3. He campaigned on something very similar (which he called MediChoice) he was running for reelection in 2006.
4. His arguments against are nonsensical (worried about it kill the recovery even though most provisions don't come online until 2013; worked about the effect of the public option on the deficit, even though the CBO score shows it reduces the cost)

Lieberman is against health reform because CT is he home of a huge number of insurance companies and he's gotten about a million dollars in campaign funds from that industry.

d'uh....

And Dodd? Oh yeah, he's a bastion of ethics. :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't everyone get favorable treatment from their mortgage company? Can you imagine if Dodd were a Republican or took money from Abramoff?

Democrats: defending their criminals with a vigor not seen since the Soviets retook Stalingrad

If Dodd were a Republican, the story would get complete ignored (see Ed Royce (R-CA) and how no one in the media mentioned all the cash he took from Countrywide).

FOR YOU YOUNGSTERS ON THIS BOARD: Joe Lieberman is a perfect example of the political thinking of the democrat party of decades past. He is the dinosoar that represents democrats FDR, JFK, LBJ & others that were the hawks of the democrat party & didn't take "c...." off of anyone.

Joe Lieberman is what you would refer to today as a "blue dog democrat." Only he has moved his status to independent after being chased out by the liberal wussy "kiss the enemies ass" of the democrat party of today.

Nice to see someone who knows their Democrat history - it was once a party of solid American values - even if a bit socially liberal at times, they were tough, hard nosed Democrats who loved this country.

Alas, not so much today - Democrats today appear more intent on remaking the country into their own image - and what that image might be, well...

POLITICO 44

Nice strawman. My how far you've fallen.

Lieberman is from Connecticut. Hartford is to health insurance what Milwaukee is to beer.

POLITICO 44

You could be right - but link that up!!!

Joe Lieberman: Campaign Finance/Money - Industries - Senator 2010 | OpenSecrets

There is a reason why we have the most expensive healthcare in the world.

$$$$$$

Last edited:

Nice to see someone who knows their Democrat history - it was once a party of solid American values - even if a bit socially liberal at times, they were tough, hard nosed Democrats who loved this country.

Alas, not so much today - Democrats today appear more intent on remaking the country into their own image - and what that image might be, well...

You nailed that one, the democratic party has been taken over by a bunch of far lefties. John Kennedy was a hawk on defense and a big beleiver in tax relief to promote growth in the private sector. The only comparison to his brother Ted, is that they were blood relatives, that's it. They were night and day on everything else. Zell Miller another old time democrat who went against his party during the Iraq war and supported Bush wrote a great book on the democratic party entitled. " A party no more." The left has hijacked the democratic party, just as the moderates and the left of the republican party have done.

The 2010 elections will reverse all of this and the country will take a hard swing to the right. The republicans need to take hold of their fiscal conservative values and run with it or face more losses to the liberal democrats. The tea parties are just starting and they will be going on until we get the liberal tax and spend people out of there.

Is racism motivating Lieberman's opposition to Obamacare?

Yes.

As a Jew Lieberman does not like spending money we do not have.

There, have I offended everyone?

POLITICO 44

Lieberman is from Connecticut. Hartford is to health insurance what Milwaukee is to beer.

Except the health insurers have been FOR the plan, seeing many new policies that would have to be written. So Lieberman is going against what politics says he ought to do and instead is doing what he was elected to do, represent the people. Yay Lieberman.
Nice try. You fail.

POLITICO 44

Comrade, there will be a 2 Minute Hate against the Insurance Companies tonight at 8pm. While your attendance is not mandatory, you will be disappear if you do not attend.

Long Live Big Brother Obama

And Dodd? Oh yeah, he's a bastion of ethics. :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't everyone get favorable treatment from their mortgage company? Can you imagine if Dodd were a Republican or took money from Abramoff?

Democrats: defending their criminals with a vigor not seen since the Soviets retook Stalingrad

If Dodd were a Republican, the story would get complete ignored (see Ed Royce (R-CA) and how no one in the media mentioned all the cash he took from Countrywide).

Yeah the LMSM is famous for ignoring Republican scandals

Last edited:

POLITICO 44

2 Minute Hate against the Insurance Companies

8PM Tonight. Be there or Disappear!

d'uh....

Actually he got 5 million. That is just disgusting. He is putting money over peoples lives.

There is no way he is going to go against his pimps. That whore.

Last edited:

d'uh....

Actually he got 5 million. That is just disgusting. He is putting money over peoples lives.

There is no way he is going to go against his pimps. That whore.

I think I found Alan Grayson's sock puppet

Forum List

Back