Is Putin’s best policy to simply wait?Indeed?

The turnover of foreign trade of the Russian Federation and Ukraine in 2021 increased by 22.8%
In between invasions, apparently.

Oh, these figures of economic comparisons of different countries! I hope they warmed the hearts of the British special forces, while they were running away from the powerful Taliban disguised as women last year.

Russia is a landlocked country that has 1/3 the population of the U.S.

Nobody ever said Russia would ever be an economic powerhouse, but it's in far better shape economically than when it was run by Yeltsin.
Landlocked??

I don’t think we will go to war with Russia if they invade

I think we will invoke crippling sanctions that will turn Russia into N Korea
Yes, but before the question of energy supplies to Europe should be resolved.

Landlocked??
Russia has one and only one major warm water port west of the Urals. The vast majority of it's population and major cities are west of the Urals. For all intents and purposes, it's landlocked.

Russia has one and only one major warm water port west of the Urals. The vast majority of it's population and major cities are west of the Urals. For all intents and purposes, it's landlocked.
Dude, only two out of the ten biggest ports of Russia are located in the Black Sea bassin (that is what you calle 'warm water', right?).

Actually, after looking at the map on Russia, one who is calling Russia 'landlocked' is somewhat .. strange.

Dude, only two out of the ten biggest ports of Russia are located in the Black Sea bassin (that is what you calle 'warm water', right?).

Actually, after looking at the map on Russia, one who is calling Russia 'landlocked' is somewhat .. strange.

He is correct

Except for the Black Sea, North Sea and Pacific Ocean, Russia is landlocked

He is correct

Except for the Black Sea, North Sea and Pacific Ocean, Russia is landlocked

The only warm water Russian port in Europe is Sevastopol, which is in Crimea and is the PRIMARY reason why Russia invaded Crimea.

St. Petersburg and all ports along the Arctic are frozen over at least half the year. Ports on the Pacific are so far from the main body of Russia that they might as well not exist from any economic or military point of view.

How many major warm water ports does the U.S. have? Dozens.

How many major warm water ports do Great Britain or France have? Dozens.

If you take away Sevastopol, Russia has NO major warm water ports in Europe.

TECHNICALLY, it's not landlocked, but for all economic & military purposes it is.

The only warm water Russian port in Europe is Sevastopol, which is in Crimea and is the PRIMARY reason why Russia invaded Crimea.

St. Petersburg and all ports along the Arctic are frozen over at least half the year. Ports on the Pacific are so far from the main body of Russia that they might as well not exist from any economic or military point of view.

TECHNICALLY, it's not landlocked, but for all economic & military purposes it is.
How does Russia have a Submarine fleet if it is landlocked?

Dude, Russia has four Navy Fleets and three of them are in the European part, the Northern Fleet being the largest.

Read something about the Gulf Steam and its impact on coastal countries and stop embarrassing yourself.

Russia is a landlocked country that has 1/3 the population of the U.S.

Nobody ever said Russia would ever be an economic powerhouse, but it's in far better shape economically than when it was run by Yeltsin.

iVAN, ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

1644437233809.png

Dude, Russia has four Navy Fleets and three of them are in the European part, the Northern Fleet being the largest.

Read something about the Gulf Steam and its impact on coastal countries and stop embarrassing yourself.

Are you saying that the Gulf stream reaches St. Petersburg and Murmansk? Really?

If you count Sevastopol as a Ukrainian port, then the only major warm water port in European Russia (and I stand corrected on this) is Novorossiysk on the Black Sea.

Are you saying that the Gulf stream reaches St. Petersburg and Murmansk? Really?

If you count Sevastopol as a Ukrainian port, then the only major warm water port in European Russia (and I stand corrected on this) is Novorossiysk on the Black Sea.
I am saying that the Murmansk port isn't being frozen in winter, yes.

yes ivan, I feel sorry for your teachers, or we´d call them the 170$ slaves ?

View attachment 599321

What year was that data compiled? 1997?

View attachment 599321

Watch where you get your misinformation from:

Forum List

Back