Is Putin working to help get Trump elected?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
National Security
Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump

Folks I would bet my last dollar that Putin who calls Trump brilliant would love to see this clown in the white house....a clown with no buffers, no filters who'd give nuclear code secrets to cute white blonde that crosses his path....who's clueless on everything but Trump steaks and Universities....Yeah, the fact he calls Trump brilliant, two ego maniacs, should send a strong message to anybody with a fuckin brain.....both men are fuckin crazy!!
The irony in all this, his hillbilly white supporters are so ignorant on this, had this been Obama....my God the shit would never end. (sigh)....in my gut, I kinda wish Trump would win....just to take this country and white people down the Hitler's final day road...them white motherfuckers got crucified in the end!!

We would be better off with Putin as president than the evil anti American halfrican we have.

• Banned
We would be better off with Putin as president than the evil anti American halfrican we have.
LOLOL...there was a time when you cowardly white simple minded stupid ignorant good for nothing punks found the Russians to be the big buggy man, that's why retarded Reagan become your Fuher....now he's a white man hero? So help me, if anybody ever questions how Hitler got soooo many white brainless people on board....do a study of the American Stupid right here today...yaws some sorry mf's, and I pity the hell out of you and your race....your too pathetic for words, really you are!!

• Banned
I wonder why they only went after the files on Trump?

Does Putin think he's gonna win?
I suspect he would have given this information to the Trump camp to help them know what Hillary has on him. I personally believe Trump has something to do with it...this man is as messy as they come!!

Of course Putin wants a weak America, thus he wants Trump as president.

Last edited:
Putin has an interest in stopping islam's killing spree. Hilly would help with the killings as she has done so far.

Forum List

Back