Is President Obama Destroying Putin's Russia?

Falling crude oil prices are what is hurting the Russian economy and Saudi Arabia is the one mainly responsible for that as they have not cut their oil production which they normally do when the price starts to fall.

Then you agree with Obama's increase in US oil production and his efforts to end our dependence on foreign oil.

Cool.
I've got to come back to this one. How could you have the audacity to put Obama's name in front of the phrase "US oil production" and make it a possessive? That is the worst form of insult you could make to this industry.

And answer this please- why did Obama put into his proposed budget over $40 in new taxes on the oil and natural gas industries?

He is no friend of this industry, and he intends to force it's demise, as he is currently doing with the coal industry.

I have spent 38 years in the oil business and have been active in politics and public relations. I have lobbied Capitol Hill on numerous occasions and am aware of the myriad of issues that confront our industry. I can assure you that Obama is a non-player when it comes to US oil production. God Damn you have pissed me off. I bet that makes you feel mighty good.
We are still waiting for someone to tell us what Obama did to increase oil production. We'll have a long wait for that one

Falling crude oil prices are what is hurting the Russian economy and Saudi Arabia is the one mainly responsible for that as they have not cut their oil production which they normally do when the price starts to fall.

Then you agree with Obama's increase in US oil production and his efforts to end our dependence on foreign oil.

Cool.
I've got to come back to this one. How could you have the audacity to put Obama's name in front of the phrase "US oil production" and make it a possessive? That is the worst form of insult you could make to this industry.

And answer this please- why did Obama put into his proposed budget over $40 in new taxes on the oil and natural gas industries?

He is no friend of this industry, and he intends to force it's demise, as he is currently doing with the coal industry.

I have spent 38 years in the oil business and have been active in politics and public relations. I have lobbied Capitol Hill on numerous occasions and am aware of the myriad of issues that confront our industry. I can assure you that Obama is a non-player when it comes to US oil production. God Damn you have pissed me off. I bet that makes you feel mighty good.
We are still waiting for someone to tell us what Obama did to increase oil production. We'll have a long wait for that one
He failed to stop drilling on private property and failed to stop fracking.

I am so thankful that my mind is not retarded by the mental deficiencies of the Liberal.

It once was- back in the ought-70's when I was in college.

But after I graduated, I had to provide for my own sanctuary. In order to do that, I had to get a job.

In performing my job, I recognized that Liberals were trying to take away my ability to pay my bills by taxing away my income for the purpose of paying the bills of people who had not my work ethic. People who purposefully chose to BE poor for the sole means of collecting my earnings.

And THAT is the moment when I realized that I was getting fucked in the ass.

By Darya Korsunskaya and Vladimir Abramov

MOSCOW, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Slumping oil prices have put Russia's economy on course for a sharp recession and double-digit inflation next year, government ministers said on Friday, as authorities scaled up a bailout for the first bank to succumb to this month's rouble crisis.

The economy is slowing sharply as Western sanctions over the Ukraine crisis deter foreign investment and spur capital flight, and as a slump in oil prices severely reduces Russia's export revenues and pummels the rouble.

More: Russia's Economy Headed For Even More Trouble

It ain't nice to mess with President Obama. His paybacks are hell.

WTF thought the president had nothing to do with oil prices,you left wing idiots will say anything at anytime.
Zip zero nadda void of integraty

By Darya Korsunskaya and Vladimir Abramov

MOSCOW, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Slumping oil prices have put Russia's economy on course for a sharp recession and double-digit inflation next year, government ministers said on Friday, as authorities scaled up a bailout for the first bank to succumb to this month's rouble crisis.

The economy is slowing sharply as Western sanctions over the Ukraine crisis deter foreign investment and spur capital flight, and as a slump in oil prices severely reduces Russia's export revenues and pummels the rouble.

More: Russia's Economy Headed For Even More Trouble

It ain't nice to mess with President Obama. His paybacks are hell.

That's why Syria and Iraq are in such good shape

Cool.
The increased production is happening on private leases. O had nothing to do with it unless you're referring to public leases....which have decreased under O.

Cool.
The increased production is happening on private leases. O had nothing to do with it unless you're referring to public leases....which have decreased under O.

Bullshit.

In fact, according to new data released by the Department of the Interior, the amount of crude oil produced on onshore federal lands in 2013 was the highest it has been in over a decade.

Oil Industry Cherry-Picks Drilling Data to Mislead Public on Federal Lease Programs

Cool.

Bullshit.

In fact, according to new data released by the Department of the Interior, the amount of crude oil produced on onshore federal lands in 2013 was the highest it has been in over a decade.

Oil Industry Cherry-Picks Drilling Data to Mislead Public on Federal Lease Programs
LOL..Obama the oil man..Amount of oil produced? are those existing wells? of course they are..... Nice try though

No, fracking is working. Drill, baby, drill!
Fracking is pollution. Billions toward research, not one cent for more drilling.

Where did you ever get an idiotic idea like that? What pollution does fracking cause?

The government didn't spend a dime on the development of fracking, yet it has produced more energy than all the "green energy" projects in the entire world combined.

Fracking is pollution. Billions toward research, not one cent for more drilling.

Where did you ever get an idiotic idea like that? What pollution does fracking cause?

The government didn't spend a dime on the development of fracking, yet it has produced more energy than all the "green energy" projects in the entire world combined.

Only a certifiable idiot would say that fracking does not cause pollution. Get certified - because you qualify.

Cool.

Bullshit.

LOL..Obama the oil man..Amount of oil produced? are those existing wells? of course they are..... Nice try though

Existing wells? Really? Please explain to us how that works regarding the leases - with "credible" proof.

Last edited:

Only a certifiable idiot would say that fracking does not cause pollution. Get certified - because you qualify.

There have been many studies done on fracking. They all show that it doesn't cause pollution of any kind.

There have been many studies done on fracking. They all show that it doesn't cause pollution of any kind.

You are a world class retard - or LIAR. Google "fracking pollution"...

Oh, I'm well aware that their are thousands of pages authored by environmental wackos who claim it pollutes. It's all complete horseshit.

Oh, I'm well aware that their are thousands of pages authored by environmental wackos who claim it pollutes. It's all complete horseshit.

Really? Please give us your "sources"...

Forum List

Back