Is President Obama Destroying Putin's Russia?

Watch them go up and he'll not only have something to do with it, he'll have done it on purpose. For now we'll just enjoy your butt hurt.
Where in the fuck did you get your education? Or are you being sarcastic? Please answer either of these.
Isn't it obvious? Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to? If oil prices were going up, the same people who say he has nothing to do with them going down would be cursing him up and down the board for making them go up. You know it's true.

The right's man: "We should acknowledge that the collapse of the Soviet Union was a major geopolitical disaster of the century." - Vladimir Putin.

barack-you-do-realize-the-whole-world-is-laughing-at-you+(1).jpg

[Where in the fuck did you get your education?
Berkeley, Vietnam, Ghana, Nigeria, Chad, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Mexico. How about yourself? You and the idiot OP sound like people whose education never extended them more than 18 miles from their own front door in their entire lives. Grow up, moron.
I never said that, you did. Editing posts to change what was said is against board rules. Take down your post or get reported. Tick, tick, tick.

Putin is destroying Putin's Russia.
Oh, sure. He put the economic sanctions on himself....
So, Obama's sanctions are working. Thanks.

Yes. As Luddley pointed out, the big evil Putin who starves his people is being thrashed by the economic sanctions dictated by the western empire that are starving Russia's citizens. Putin isn't feeling it at all. Nor is it hurting his geopolitical interests.

Congratualtions, hypocrits.

Congratualtions, hypocrits.
The real hypocrites are those who call Obama a Commie and then speak with praise about what Putin's doing.

Yeah, that is hypocritical. But it doesn't actually hurt innocent people. The REAL hypocrites are those praising the the peace prize president for conducting economic warfare on the people of Russia for actions we do all the time, but condemn when Russia does it.

And you all look for scoreboard points on your favorite fascist retard, like a good little sycophant. Fucking disgusting, really.

Falling crude oil prices are what is hurting the Russian economy and Saudi Arabia is the one mainly responsible for that as they have not cut their oil production which they normally do when the price starts to fall.

Then you agree with Obama's increase in US oil production and his efforts to end our dependence on foreign oil.

Cool.
I've got to come back to this one. How could you have the audacity to put Obama's name in front of the phrase "US oil production" and make it a possessive? That is the worst form of insult you could make to this industry.

And answer this please- why did Obama put into his proposed budget over $40 in new taxes on the oil and natural gas industries?

He is no friend of this industry, and he intends to force it's demise, as he is currently doing with the coal industry.

I have spent 38 years in the oil business and have been active in politics and public relations. I have lobbied Capitol Hill on numerous occasions and am aware of the myriad of issues that confront our industry. I can assure you that Obama is a non-player when it comes to US oil production. God Damn you have pissed me off. I bet that makes you feel mighty good.

Russia brings four more former Russian territories back into the Russian fold.President Putin has goals large enough to withstand a temporary pain. Although it would be much better if President Putin took obummer and a vastly weakened United States head on.
Without Ukraine that alliance is a joke.
Pretty much. Basically just a collection of struggling ex-soviet states, which have to rely on Russia to survive.

Falling crude oil prices are what is hurting the Russian economy and Saudi Arabia is the one mainly responsible for that as they have not cut their oil production which they normally do when the price starts to fall.

Then you agree with Obama's increase in US oil production and his efforts to end our dependence on foreign oil.

Cool.
I've got to come back to this one. How could you have the audacity to put Obama's name in front of the phrase "US oil production" and make it a possessive? That is the worst form of insult you could make to this industry.

And answer this please- why did Obama put into his proposed budget over $40 in new taxes on the oil and natural gas industries?

He is no friend of this industry, and he intends to force it's demise, as he is currently doing with the coal industry.

I have spent 38 years in the oil business and have been active in politics and public relations. I have lobbied Capitol Hill on numerous occasions and am aware of the myriad of issues that confront our industry. I can assure you that Obama is a non-player when it comes to US oil production. God Damn you have pissed me off. I bet that makes you feel mighty good.

My father was a petroleum geophysicist. Don't get frustrated around here with the gaggle of useful idiots, Mr. H. On issues petroleum, these morons couldn't tell the difference between an Appraisal Well and their welfare checks. It's frightening how anecdotal and ignorant they are. Furthermore, truth and reality are two abstractions that hold no purchase with the American left. They toady the party line and lie as they are told.

Obama doesn't have shit to do with oil prices.
Watch them go up and he'll not only have something to do with it, he'll have done it on purpose. For now we'll just enjoy your butt hurt.
You know that sounds very much like what you on the left said when prices went up under Bush gotta love irony.
Thought we weren't supposed to mention Boooooosh. My how the irony cuts both ways.
I don't care if you mention Bush or not given the left has been doing it for basically Obamas presidency to date. Anytime you want go on about Republicans doing or saying something about Obama that Democrats did or said about Bush I will be happy to point it out.

Forum List

Back