Is Paling making her move?

I've now read a couple of your posts. You consider yourself a "radical libertarian" and I wonder why you choose such a term to define yourself. I suppose you think of yourself as unique and special - you're not.

There actually is a history of 'radical libertarians', but are labeled Egoist anarchists: See:

Egoist anarchism - Anarchopedia

I met a number of them during my law enforcement career; most we simply characterized as sociopathic and dangerous.

1. What does this have to do with Sarah Palin?
2.I consider myself a National Anarchist.
3. I really don't care what others think of me or my beliefs.

Yep, I understand. I've seen many just like you. It's why we need jails and prisons.

Oh and so we are on the same page here. I would not vote for Palin either. She is hot but don't want her as president...would be a more interesting election though.

"I would not vote for Palin."

I would.

It is vision and worldview that are the prime requirement for a leader.

The opposite can be seen in the current one.

Don't you realize yet that the Left always...always!...paints opposition as 'dumb'...even when their icons can't spell "Ohio."

"If President Barack Obama expects to be reelected in November, he will most likely have to win the state of Ohio. If he wants the votes of the people of Ohio, he may want to actually spell the state correctly while he is there."
Can Obama misspell Ohio? Yes he can - National Republican | Examiner.com

I always thought your views were lifted from Palin.....it is all clear now

Palin will never seek elected office again......she can't even win in Alaska

Really? Her world view? :eusa_eh:

C'mon, you really think she has a good grasp on foreign policy? Try to respond without comparing her to Obama, even if you think she is more qualified than Obama that still doesn't mean she is qualified.

Worldview: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Policy flows from same.

That is why Palin would be better for America than Obama.

Would she be better for America than Romney?

Well? :dunno:

Oh and so we are on the same page here. I would not vote for Palin either. She is hot but don't want her as president...would be a more interesting election though.

I would.

Don't you realize yet that the Left always...always!...paints opposition as 'dumb'...even when their icons can't spell "Ohio."

"If President Barack Obama expects to be reelected in November, he will most likely have to win the state of Ohio. If he wants the votes of the people of Ohio, he may want to actually spell the state correctly while he is there."
Can Obama misspell Ohio? Yes he can - National Republican | Examiner.com

I always thought your views were lifted from Palin.....it is all clear now

I can't quite put my finger on it, but the first three words in you post seem uniquely inappropriate.....

I would.

Really? Her world view? :eusa_eh:

C'mon, you really think she has a good grasp on foreign policy? Try to respond without comparing her to Obama, even if you think she is more qualified than Obama that still doesn't mean she is qualified.

Worldview: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Policy flows from same.

That is why Palin would be better for America than Obama.

the tweeting twit? really??? :lmao:

oh man, please... please... please.... :lmao:

Would she be better for America than Romney?

Well? :dunno:

One plays the cards one is dealt.

Surely you understand that, Shirley.

I understand perfectly that this is a weak copout.

If Palin were to usurp the nomination, it would be from Romney, not Obama. So before you can even consider Palin vs Obama, as you did, you first need to consider Palin vs. Romney.

So again I ask, would Palin be better for America than Romney?

One plays the cards one is dealt.

Surely you understand that, Shirley.

I understand perfectly that this is a weak copout.

If Palin were to usurp the nomination, it would be from Romney, not Obama. So before you can even consider Palin vs Obama, as you did, you first need to consider Palin vs. Romney.

So again I ask, would Palin be better for America than Romney?

My answer is that any candidate with this understanding, individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government, would be the best choice for the United States.

Any policy decisions would flow from this.

Sorry you aren't satisfied with that response.

$arah -

"worldview" -No, that was only Russia.

"hot" - if you like fish wives with screechy voices.

Jeeeez. What is it with rw's? They pick the least qualified and get all gooey over her boobs.

No wonder they like RobMe and Ryan - They have NO qualifications but they do have nice hair.

Blithering Idiots.

Forum List

Back