Romney to declare goal of North American energy independence by 2020

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
AWESOME!!!

A MOOSHOT effort for America!

'LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will lay out policies on Thursday aimed at achieving North American energy independence by 2020 by pursuing a sharp increase in production of oil and natural gas on federal lands and off the U.S. coast.

Romney is to unveil his plan at a truck and supply business in Hobbs, New Mexico, as he seeks to draw a sharp contrast between his energy policies and those of President Barack Obama and detail in part how he would rekindle job growth in the United States.'

Romney to declare goal of North American energy independence by 2020 - chicagotribune.com

I get a thrill up my leg everytime he speaks!

AWESOME!!!

A MOOSHOT effort for America!

'LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will lay out policies on Thursday aimed at achieving North American energy independence by 2020 by pursuing a sharp increase in production of oil and natural gas on federal lands and off the U.S. coast.

Romney is to unveil his plan at a truck and supply business in Hobbs, New Mexico, as he seeks to draw a sharp contrast between his energy policies and those of President Barack Obama and detail in part how he would rekindle job growth in the United States.'

Romney to declare goal of North American energy independence by 2020 - chicagotribune.com

I get a thrill up my leg everytime he speaks!

Hmm now where did I hear this one before
Jon Stewart: 8 Presidents Said We'll Get Off Foreign Oil -- 'Fool Me 8 Times, Am I A F--king Idiot?' (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

Well we're already about half way there. With the US producing 6.4 million barrels a day. Importing 2.4 million a day from Canada and about 1 million per day from Mexico. We still need 9 million barrels a day from somewhere. Considering 9 million barrels a day was about the peak of US production, I don't think it can be done without some serious conservation on the US part. Perhaps he should stick with getting us off ME oil instead. Not that any of those things will decrease the price we pay.........

Forum List

Back