Is our protection of children overzealous and actually harming them?

Are you male or female? Women are given a pass to hug non-relative kids, but not men. If a man does it he's thought a pervert.

not true.

It's like my baking cookies for people, if I were a widowed gray-haired lady, no one'd think about it twice, but because I'm a middle-aged single man it's viewed suspiciously. That's the social conditioning.

if the widowed gray-haired lady was obsessed with discussing age of consent laws, and baking cookies while hugging children of strangers, that would be just as creepy as you...

Are you male or female? Women are given a pass to hug non-relative kids, but not men. If a man does it he's thought a pervert.

not true.

It's like my baking cookies for people, if I were a widowed gray-haired lady, no one'd think about it twice, but because I'm a middle-aged single man it's viewed suspiciously. That's the social conditioning.

if the widowed gray-haired lady was obsessed with discussing age of consent laws, and baking cookies while hugging children of strangers, that would be just as creepy as you...

You understand law enforcement talks about this too and I use their stuff when repeating it right? Not doing independent or original research like. Just making it known it's a thing.

In my experience the only people who should resent my writing about this stuff are the ones we should be most suspicious of. They'd like nothing more than no one tot alk about it because they don't understand it's going on and a massive problem.

Yet the very point of this piece is to reveal that in trying to protect kids, we're putting them at greater risk by not discussing it. Guess you missed that part huh.

i understand you are a creep who is titillated by pedo sex talk and the reaction it gets on public forums.

naturally you want to turn the tables on anyone who holds your feet to the fire. nice try, creep.

"In my experience the only people who should resent my writing about this stuff are the ones we should be most suspicious of."

riiiiight :itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
i understand you are a creep who is titillated by pedo sex talk and the reaction it gets on public forums.

naturally you want to turn the tables on anyone who holds your feet to the fire. nice try, creep.

"In my experience the only people who should resent my writing about this stuff are the ones we should be most suspicious of."

riiiiight :itsok:

Ohkeydoughkey.

so your issue is what here....hugging? i hug....kids....yeppers.....funny i give them big unconditional hugs....pat their bottoms....give them belly bombs...etc and so forth....no one accuses me of being perv....now why do you think that is?

you dont force kids to hug...if a child goes rigid...let go....if the child does not want to hug...a child does not have to hug...
You are an older woman. It is perfectly appropriate for you to hug a child. However, if some dude in the 20-40 year range who is a stranger tried to hug or otherwise touch my son in an affectionate way I would murder that person on the spot. The family is the appropriate person to socialize a child.

We all know what is going on here. Men do not show affection to non-family children because men walk around with their dicks guiding them like divining rods. There is a double standard because men and women are different. The op is trying to rationalize something. Hell, who has even heard of the term "stranger danger"? The op needs to be evaluated.

The mods really ought to place some kind of notice on Delta's posts. He needs a scarlet letter of sorts.

In my experience the only people who should resent my writing about this stuff are the ones we should be most suspicious of. .

Or we are parents reading between the lines

When we read between the lines we project ourselves into it. Consequently, whatever your fears are will be found between the lines.
You are not getting out of this, asshole! This is one of your creepier posts in a while. There are throngs of people like you who have been institutionalized. Maybe it is time for you to go be with your own kind.

In my experience the only people who should resent my writing about this stuff are the ones we should be most suspicious of. .

When we read between the lines we project ourselves into it. Consequently, whatever your fears are will be found between the lines.

The bottom line: If you ever touch one of ours in anyway? You're going to get hurt. Bank it. That goes for anyone else also

The bottom line: If you ever touch one of ours in anyway? You're going to get hurt. Bank it. That goes for anyone else also

Tough talk from a chick, I like that. :) Have a thing for Sarah Connor and mama-bears. :)

Tough talk from a chick, I like that. :) Have a thing for Sarah Connor and mama-bears. :)
Now the sick fuck is trying to be charming. Hey, sick fuck, go stick your dick into a meat grinder and give it a few turns if you want to help the children, you degenerate fuck!

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

You have some sort of issue going on and to be honest it's distressing. Our children are our children, not societies and not playthings for perverts. There is a saying, the most dangerous place in the world is between a mother and her child...remember that

You have some sort of issue going on and to be honest it's distressing. Our children are our children, not societies and not playthings for perverts. There is a saying, the most dangerous place in the world is between a mother and her child...remember that

Ya, I care about other people and figure if I'm painted a certain way anyway might as well speak truth to stupid.

Why would you want to hug kids that are strangers to you and/or not your own?

I love kids, and will hug ones that are in my family or at church where I know the parents well.

There is no normal reason to want to hug a strange child you don't know......

Last edited:
Why would you want to hug kids that are strangers to you and/or not your own?

I love kids, and will hug ones that are in my family or at church where I know the parents well.

There is not normal reason to want to hug a strange child you don't know......

Wasn't what I was saying.

I figured the vast majority of people on this site would watch this sail right over their heads, but readers aren't limited to members.

Forum List

Back