Is our protection of children overzealous and actually harming them?

Recently, the woman voted Principal of the Year made a habit of saying "I love you" to her kids etc.
A few bad apples will spoil the whole bunch, so yes, there is a discrimination between men and women in this regard -

Not a big deal, unless being affectionate with kids is important to you - people know how to read between the lines......

i dont touch kids i dont know....good lord...why am i suddenly the perv.....even when i photograph kids in public...i ask the parents for permission first...

so your issue is what here....hugging? i hug....kids....yeppers.....funny i give them big unconditional hugs....pat their bottoms....give them belly bombs...etc and so forth....no one accuses me of being perv....now why do you think that is?

you dont force kids to hug...if a child goes rigid...let go....if the child does not want to hug...a child does not have to hug...

He just likes saying the word pedophile.
After the 700th thread about pedophilia...it is becomes obvious it is a fascination of his.

so your issue is what here....hugging? i hug....kids....yeppers.....funny i give them big unconditional hugs....pat their bottoms....give them belly bombs...etc and so forth....no one accuses me of being perv....now why do you think that is?

you dont force kids to hug...if a child goes rigid...let go....if the child does not want to hug...a child does not have to hug...

He just likes saying the word pedophile.
After the 700th thread about pedophilia...it is becomes obvious it is a fascination of his.

he's skating because he's too afraid to speak the outright truth in plain words....

I see some man that is a stranger to us hugging orr touching out children there is going to be a problem...that goes for some stranger woman also.

Exactly. Any physical contact is viewed with suspicion. As it probably should be, erring on the side of caution like, but in doing it that way we're hurting kids even more depriving them of something beneficial. Worth asking how physical parents themselves are with their own kids if they have this sort of view.

The extreme consequence being how serial murderers rarely grew up with pets, thus missed out on the empathy-development that's so important. If you don't have a pet to hug and touch affectionately, don't hug and receive contact from parents, or anyone else, what's that doing to your development? Well, we know exactly what it does. So why would we continue doing it?

I don't think it's going to be depriving our kids of anything not letting strangers hug and touch them.

I don't believe strangers hug kids by and large. If they do, certainly that's cause for attention if not fullblown alarm.

Stranger danger was a myth. Stats bear out that the primary threat to children are parents and relatives, followed by family-aquaintances. Actual strangers only account for 3% of child-related homocides. Rest was either a parent, relative, or close-family friend.
No actually stranger danger is definitely not a myth. What percentage of child homicdes are committed by strangers it totally irrelevant.

That fact that children are often abducted, raped and murdered by strangers is proof positive that it is not a myth.

However, I understand why creeps like you would like the public to be lulled into thinking it is all just a myth.

I think that a lot of women shouldn't think so monstrously of men and infer they are pedos. It's a dsgusting allegation to make against someone.

lesbian pedophila s FAR more common than male pedophila. They just honestly think there is nothing wrong with it. It's becoming virtually impossible to finish a teaching degree if you don't turn lesbian. Where thefuck do you morons think this is going?

Lesbian pedophilia is not more common than male. In terms of convictions think males account for like 95% of child sexual abusers.
Women get away with it.

Arent you listening? They are making our grade schools intogrooming rings for lesbianism. They don't see it as pedophila if a woman does it. They fervently believe they are saving the children from the patriarchy when they molest them.

Not anymore. Many women are now being arrested for sex with pre-teens and teens.

I would think, in your case, it's merited.

Sadly, for some reason, USMB is hell-bent on allowing you to creep here.

And everyone knows it.

Forum List

Back