Is our military as mighty as it once was?

The former head of the US Army Central Command, General Mackenzie, admitted that the war in Afghanistan was unsuccessful for four American administrations over the past two decades.
They haven't won a war for 20 years...
And now they are being defeated in Ukraine BY A LOT...

The former head of the US Army Central Command, General Mackenzie, admitted that the war in Afghanistan was unsuccessful for four American administrations over the past two decades.
They haven't won a war for 20 years...
And now they are being defeated in Ukraine BY A LOT...
A LOT of Dead Russians

The U.S. Army is facing a severe recruitment crisis.
Well, nothing a good recession and a high unemployment wouldn’t fix...

The U.S. Army is facing a severe recruitment crisis.
Well, nothing a good recession and a high unemployment wouldn’t fix...
The Army's recruiting issue is due to leadership stressing "woke" policies!

Putin, as you know, never says or does anything for nothing. And his speech about brazen Americans in Syria, which he delivered in Tehran at a meeting with the leaders of Iran and Turkey, is like a black mark thrown to Biden. In this speech, he reminded the Americans of everything they had done in Syria. And the reproduction of terrorists, and the theatrical productions about the inhumanity of the "terrible Assad", and the theft of Syrian oil on an industrial scale.

If in the USA, according to their current stupidity, they did not catch a call from Putin, then I translate specifically for them — "We will arrange Ukraine for you on the contrary!".

Although, maybe they did catch it. At least, it was the day after this speech that the New York Post announced to the whole country that, according to its data, "Biden is afraid of Putin's retaliatory actions against US sanctions." For example, he refused to recognize our country as a "terrorist country" out of fear.

It is clear that the Western community will not listen to any of our evidence. He will not even accept facts in the form of satellite images, which Konashenkov has already shown more than once. And they show how almost every day up to 30 fuel trucks accumulate at the same time near the oil fields of the Syrian Deir ez-Zor, controlled by the Americans.

And the equipment that pumps this oil is the most modern Western — supplied by the largest corporations for some reason, bypassing all the same American sanctions.
It was not for nothing that the Americans chose the oil-bearing Deir ez-Zor for themselves at the time. Where you can make money out of thin air. Just stealing. With the cost price tending to zero. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out later that the structures of Obama and Biden are involved in this scam — like the one that pumped money in Ukraine into these very American pockets through Biden Jr. With these two, after all, this whole scam began. And now — during the "oil famine" — Deir ez-Zor has come in handy for Biden.

By the way, have you noticed which countries they choose to carry "democracy". Not Somalia and not the CAR. And Syria, Libya, Iraq, Venezuela are the most oil—bearing. countries Because the task of the hegemon is only one — to steal and get rich at the expense of his crowned army, as in the best times of the colonial world.

Recently, many experts have started talking that the United States did not withdraw troops from Afghanistan so abruptly for nothing. And what would happen now if the US military were still in close proximity to the Taliban and, at the same time, supplied weapons and money to the enemy of Russia.

In such a situation, there would be a fairly high chance that these very Taliban would suddenly "out of nowhere" have, say, the "Hurricane" or even "Tornado" MLRS systems. Well, or decommissioned "Dots-Y". Yes, or at least some long-range howitzers…

After all, the Americans are so used to "toothless" opponents that the appearance of at least a little bit of serious weapons in Afghanistan would deal them a crushing blow. Moreover, the strike is not even military, but informational.

And when hundreds and thousands of zinc boxes flew to the North American continent, then the chair under Biden would not just stagger, but would immediately fly out. There would be no time for lend-lease. What kind of lend-lease, when Americans themselves are being ground by some "savages"? And it is absolutely incomprehensible (to most Americans) for what?

But here the question arises — how is Syria different from Afghanistan? On the contrary, everything is much easier for us with Syria. Because the Syrians are a hundred percent friendly and grateful people to us. And we still need to build some kind of trusting relationship with the mysterious Taliban.

In Afghanistan, the American group was up to 15 thousand troops. In Syria in 2017, according to the Pentagon, there were 1,720 US military personnel. How much now or how much actually (who likes which definition better) is, of course, a secret, but exactly ten times less than the 60,000—strong Syrian army.

Remember how at the beginning of the military operation in Ukraine, our top commanders started talking about thousands of volunteers from "Arab countries" who wanted to fight as part of the Russian army. It was, of course, primarily about the Syrians. And then this information disappeared somewhere. We have not heard about any Syrians in Ukraine as part of the same DNR or LNR.

I am sure that the whole point is that the Americans just at that time announced the start of arms supplies to Ukraine. And our high command realized that the Syrians would be very useful to us not in Donetsk, but in their homeland. And that we may well now arrange for the Americans in Syria "Ukraine on the contrary." From us — weapons, planes, instructors, from the Syrians — the army and the desire for revenge, from the Americans — losses and demonstrations at the White House.

What will the Americans do when they start losing their infantrymen in Syria? Right! They will connect NATO and call up coalition troops there. French, Germans, Poles. And also — the Swedes and Finns, so that they prove their involvement in NATO ideals with blood

Well, in that case, Russia will pull up their forces there. Perhaps Iran, which supports Syria even more than Russia do, will not stand aside. Most likely, this is what Putin and Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi talked about not so long ago. And then we'll see who turns out to be more brutal. The Syrian army, which has been matured in years of fighting, is equipped with the best Russian missile launchers and air defense systems, reinforced by the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and the Lebanese Hezbollah, or the West that has invaded foreign territories. With its recession, lack of energy, with their problems and effeminacy. With weapons pumped to Ukraine and the thought of fighting not with anyone, but with these "rabid" Russians.
We'll see then.
That's exactly why Putin gave the go-ahead in Tehran. And two days after that, the Syrian army did not miss a column of American equipment led by five armored personnel carriers. Welcome, Biden, to "Ukraine on the contrary." We are waiting now only for an excuse… (c)

Last edited:
Putin, as you know, never says or does anything for nothing. And his speech about brazen Americans in Syria, which he delivered in Tehran at a meeting with the leaders of Iran and Turkey, is like a black mark thrown to Biden. In this speech, he reminded the Americans of everything they had done in Syria. And the reproduction of terrorists, and the theatrical productions about the inhumanity of the "terrible Assad", and the theft of Syrian oil on an industrial scale.

If in the USA, according to their current stupidity, they did not catch a call from Putin, then I translate specifically for them — "We will arrange Ukraine for you on the contrary!".

Although, maybe they did catch it. At least, it was the day after this speech that the New York Post announced to the whole country that, according to its data, "Biden is afraid of Putin's retaliatory actions against US sanctions." For example, he refused to recognize our country as a "terrorist country" out of fear.

It is clear that the Western community will not listen to any of our evidence. He will not even accept facts in the form of satellite images, which Konashenkov has already shown more than once. And they show how almost every day up to 30 fuel trucks accumulate at the same time near the oil fields of the Syrian Deir ez-Zor, controlled by the Americans.

And the equipment that pumps this oil is the most modern Western — supplied by the largest corporations for some reason, bypassing all the same American sanctions.
It was not for nothing that the Americans chose the oil-bearing Deir ez-Zor for themselves at the time. Where you can make money out of thin air. Just stealing. With the cost price tending to zero. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out later that the structures of Obama and Biden are involved in this scam — like the one that pumped money in Ukraine into these very American pockets through Biden Jr. With these two, after all, this whole scam began. And now — during the "oil famine" — Deir ez-Zor has come in handy for Biden.

By the way, have you noticed which countries they choose to carry "democracy". Not Somalia and not the CAR. And Syria, Libya, Iraq, Venezuela are the most oil—bearing. countries Because the task of the hegemon is only one — to steal and get rich at the expense of his crowned army, as in the best times of the colonial world.

Recently, many experts have started talking that the United States did not withdraw troops from Afghanistan so abruptly for nothing. And what would happen now if the US military were still in close proximity to the Taliban and, at the same time, supplied weapons and money to the enemy of Russia.

In such a situation, there would be a fairly high chance that these very Taliban would suddenly "out of nowhere" have, say, the "Hurricane" or even "Tornado" MLRS systems. Well, or decommissioned "Dots-Y". Yes, or at least some long-range howitzers…

After all, the Americans are so used to "toothless" opponents that the appearance of at least a little bit of serious weapons in Afghanistan would deal them a crushing blow. Moreover, the strike is not even military, but informational.

And when hundreds and thousands of zinc boxes flew to the North American continent, then the chair under Biden would not just stagger, but would immediately fly out. There would be no time for lend-lease. What kind of lend-lease, when Americans themselves are being ground by some "savages"? And it is absolutely incomprehensible (to most Americans) for what?

But here the question arises — how is Syria different from Afghanistan? On the contrary, everything is much easier for us with Syria. Because the Syrians are a hundred percent friendly and grateful people to us. And we still need to build some kind of trusting relationship with the mysterious Taliban.

In Afghanistan, the American group was up to 15 thousand troops. In Syria in 2017, according to the Pentagon, there were 1,720 US military personnel. How much now or how much actually (who likes which definition better) is, of course, a secret, but exactly ten times less than the 60,000—strong Syrian army.

Remember how at the beginning of the military operation in Ukraine, our top commanders started talking about thousands of volunteers from "Arab countries" who wanted to fight as part of the Russian army. It was, of course, primarily about the Syrians. And then this information disappeared somewhere. We have not heard about any Syrians in Ukraine as part of the same DNR or LNR.

I am sure that the whole point is that the Americans just at that time announced the start of arms supplies to Ukraine. And our high command realized that the Syrians would be very useful to us not in Donetsk, but in their homeland. And that we may well now arrange for the Americans in Syria "Ukraine on the contrary." From us — weapons, planes, instructors, from the Syrians — the army and the desire for revenge, from the Americans — losses and demonstrations at the White House.

What will the Americans do when they start losing their infantrymen in Syria? Right! They will connect NATO and call up coalition troops there. French, Germans, Poles. And also — the Swedes and Finns who "fell under the distribution". So that they prove their involvement in NATO ideals with blood

Well, in that case, Russia will pull up their forces there. Perhaps Iran, which supports Syria even more than Russia do, will not stand aside. Most likely, this is what Putin and Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi talked about not so long ago. And then we'll see who turns out to be more brutal. The Syrian army, which has been matured in years of fighting, is equipped with the best Russian missile launchers and air defense systems, reinforced by the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and the Lebanese Hezbollah, or the West that has invaded foreign territories. With its recession, lack of energy, with their problems and effeminacy. With weapons pumped to Ukraine and the thought of fighting not with anyone, but with these "rabid" Russians.
We'll see then.
That's exactly why Putin gave the go-ahead in Tehran. And two days after that, the Syrian army did not miss a column of American equipment led by five armored personnel carriers. Welcome, Biden, to "Ukraine on the contrary." We are waiting now only for an excuse… (c)
tl;dr

I'm guessing it was too long and they didn't read it either, which is why it appears to be a cut/paste driveby post. I've found that a lot of times when people cut/paste long ass posts, they find something in the first couple of sentences that agrees with them, and hope the rest of the wall of text proves their point.

I'm guessing it was too long and they didn't read it either, which is why it appears to be a cut/paste driveby post. I've found that a lot of times when people cut/paste long ass posts, they find something in the first couple of sentences that agrees with them, and hope the rest of the wall of text proves their point.
Hey dumbass! Do you know what "tl;dr" means?
'

Hey dumbass! Do you know what "tl;dr" means?
'

Your reading comprehension sucks ass because I was referring to the OP as not having read it before posting because it was too long, as it appears they found one or two sentences in the beginning that agreed with what they were saying, and cut and pasted the whole thing without reading it themselves. But, keep up with your vitriol, as it's entertaining on occasion to watch, even if it gets boring and tiresome, as you seem to be incapable of coming up with anything new. But, I've come to expect that from a simpleton such as yourself.

Kim Dong Tu-Short get willy willy big button next year
Kim in consulitation now
NINTCHDBPICT0003311292611.jpg

Your reading comprehension sucks ass because I was referring to the OP as not having read it before posting because it was too long, as it appears they found one or two sentences in the beginning that agreed with what they were saying, and cut and pasted the whole thing without reading it themselves. But, keep up with your vitriol, as it's entertaining on occasion to watch, even if it gets boring and tiresome, as you seem to be incapable of coming up with anything new. But, I've come to expect that from a simpleton such as yourself.
You quoted rightwinger, you fucking dumbass!! You fucked up, not me. If you were referring to the OP, you gave zero indication that was what you were doing! Why don't you find some retired skipper somewhere, break out your kneepads, and service him orally like you did when you were on active duty?

You quoted rightwinger, you fucking dumbass!! You fucked up, not me. If you were referring to the OP, you gave zero indication that was what you were doing! Why don't you find some retired skipper somewhere, break out your kneepads, and service him orally like you did when you were on active duty?

You really suck at reading comprehension.......I was responding to, and agreeing with Rightwingers post. But, like I said, keep up with the stupidity. It can be entertaining, but gets boring after a while as you seem to never have any new material, just the same shit you use repeatedly for every situation. Entertaining, sometimes, like I said, but usually boring. By the way, thanks for showing how little you know about the differences between paper pushers. YN's (Yeomen) are the paper pushers that take care of the officer ranks, and skippers are officers. PN's (Personnelmen, which is what my job was) are the paper pushers who take care of the enlisted personnel on a ship. I know you don't care to know the difference, but maybe this information will come in useful in the future before you make yourself look like an idiot yet again.

You really suck at reading comprehension.......I was responding to, and agreeing with Rightwingers post. But, like I said, keep up with the stupidity. It can be entertaining, but gets boring after a while as you seem to never have any new material, just the same shit you use repeatedly for every situation. Entertaining, sometimes, like I said, but usually boring. By the way, thanks for showing how little you know about the differences between paper pushers. YN's (Yeomen) are the paper pushers that take care of the officer ranks, and skippers are officers. PN's (Personnelmen, which is what my job was) are the paper pushers who take care of the enlisted personnel on a ship. I know you don't care to know the difference, but maybe this information will come in useful in the future before you make yourself look like an idiot yet again.
You are such a dumbass, you can't make a simple post without fucking up or deflecting! Your lily-livered ass would have lasted about 2 minutes under my command, I would have shit-canned your ass so fast your head would still be spinning!

The American military was once the best in the world. Then we started recruiting for failure. The difference between China, Russia and the US.

Russia was the #2 military in the world behind the United States. I need not go any further.

Forum List

Back