Is Obozo Hillary's New "Secret Weapon"?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Willy sure didn't have much punch when it was his turn to catapult the witch to the nomination. Now we hear Barry is next in line. He's supposedly ready to come out "guns blazing" (ironic choice of words for a gun-grabber) to cement his sleazy legacy. The implication here is that he's not going to let her be indicted, regardless of what Comey's FBI sends to the DOJ....or is it? Barry just want's to campaign....it's all he's ever been good at....can't do the job, but he loves applying for it over and over again. Does he care who he campaigns for? Nah. Just loves reading his teleprompters to adoring idiots. Should Hillary embrace having the man the country despises cheerleading for her? Does she believe it's genuine or will he do a 180, have her indicted, and toss Biden into the ring..... That's the question, eh?

obama-clinton.jpg

Our President will destroy Trump

Looking forward to it

Trumps fuming is classic

Last edited:
Willy sure didn't have much punch when it was his turn to catapult the witch to the nomination. Now we hear Barry is next in line. He's supposedly ready to come out "guns blazing" (ironic choice of words for a gun-grabber) to cement his sleazy legacy. The implication here is that he's not going to let her be indicted, regardless of what Comey's FBI sends to the DOJ....or is it? Barry just want's to campaign....it's all he's ever been good at....can't do the job, but he loves applying for it over and over again. Does he care who he campaigns for? Nah. Just loves reading his teleprompters to adoring idiots. Should Hillary embrace having the man the country despises cheerleading for her? Does she believe it's genuine or will he do a 180, have her indicted, and toss Biden into the ring..... That's the question, eh?

obama-clinton.jpg
Another, I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on my hands post to an internet message board.

• Banned

obama-clinton.jpg
Another, I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on my hands post to an internet message board.

And here you are hanging on my every word...for every sadist there has to be a masochist!

:whip:

Our President is going to have a lot of fun with Trump

Hillary showed what Trump is going to get, now Obama will pick up the attack

Forum List

Back