Is Obama Still the Best Gun Salesman in History?

Rightwing paranoia is indeed the greatest gun salesman in history.

Booga booga boo!

The dummies will buy guns over paying the rent and they ALWAYS blame the prez.

Worse, two thirds of ALL gun related deaths are suicides. Most of those are in Red States by white guys. I'm thinking the Right Wing propaganda has pushed many over the edge. Sometimes, there is an unexpected silver lining.

Nope.

From Day One, it has been the gun cartels and the right wing talking heads who have led the brain dead nutters around by their collective noses. They tell you fools what to believe and you just sit there with your heads nodding up and down and then you run right out and buy guns and bibles.

Quit bitching. You're getting exactly what you deserve.

If you're pissed, go buy another gun. You'll feel better.

Idiots.
Yup and one day you will be kissing my feet when the govt tries to steal more of our rights from us and people like me will stand up and say ENOUGH and have the balls the stand up willing to fight while you hide cowarding in the shadows.

Its the right that is working their fat butts off taking our rights away from us but, you're right that I'll be front row center to watch you silly twits fighting off the tyranny of the biggest military on this planet. :popcorn:

Another stoned, crazy, liberal hippie ALERT^^^

Take responsibility for your own actions.

name a right the right has taken away

A lot of liberals are put off that Obama expanded gun laws more than any president in decades. Reich Wingers would know that but the propaganda has fried their brains into duck shit.

well tried to expand gun laws, but much like everything he tried, he failed

Yup and one day you will be kissing my feet when the govt tries to steal more of our rights from us and people like me will stand up and say ENOUGH and have the balls the stand up willing to fight while you hide cowarding in the shadows.

Its the right that is working their fat butts off taking our rights away from us but, you're right that I'll be front row center to watch you silly twits fighting off the tyranny of the biggest military on this planet. :popcorn:

Another stoned, crazy, liberal hippie ALERT^^^

That's not what I wrote.

The right wants bigger and bigger government, more and more laws. The right hates the Constitution (except the 2nd amendment and they don't understand that). They want government to control women and gays and blacks and anyone else who isn't exactly like them.

Stupidly, the right doesn't' seem to understand that they are harming themselves and their families.

That's not what I wrote.

The right wants bigger and bigger government, more and more laws. The right hates the Constitution (except the 2nd amendment and they don't understand that). They want government to control women and gays and blacks and anyone else who isn't exactly like them.

Stupidly, the right doesn't' seem to understand that they are harming themselves and their families.

got it, so you just blowing ore liberal bullshit out your ass while you side, raises out taxes, grows government, erodes our rights and freedoms, increases our debt, expands entitlements, increases our exposure in the middle east, spies on American citizens, pisses off our allies and blames bush

Forum List

Back