Is Obama smart enough to take Palin's advise and dump Biden?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Palin calls on Obama to dump Biden in favor of Hillary Clinton – as Giuliani questions the vice president's 'mental capacity' after 'put y'all in chains' scandal

Read more: Palin calls on Obama to dump Biden and make Hillary Clinton his 2012 running mate | Mail Online

Biden should be far far far away from political or military power. Palin is once again putting her concern for the good of the country above political motivation and getting Barack to make the right call her.

Biden is a huge liability and a hazard to himself and others

Barry, listen to Sarah, replace Biden!

So let us see, a republican moron and a republican moron think obama should switch to Clinton for no reason? I am sure Obama will take that with all the seriousness it deserves.

Palin is judging Biden's mental capacity?

This HAS to be an Onion story!

So let us see, a republican moron and a republican moron think obama should switch to Clinton for no reason? I am sure Obama will take that with all the seriousness it deserves.

No reason? You think Biden is fit to hold public office?

It's great advice. Obama should listen to Palin. Biden is a dufus. Hillary would be much stronger.

Obama won't dump Biden, in my opion, because that would be admitting to a mistake. By what I see Obama has never admitted to making a mistake. Besides, Obama wants to be the smartest one in the room so he will keep the court jester.

$silly $arah ?

I cracked up when I saw that but of course, no one is THAT dumb!

I agree with Frank - GO $arah. Far far away.

Is Obama smart enough to take Palin's advise and dump Biden?

Obama is smart enough to NOT take her advice.

You know that sweet and charming little baby that might be $arah's youngest?

HE is smart enough not to take $arah's advice.

I've got a pair of 3 year old shoes that are smarter than $he is.

CFap7.gif

Although he denies it, people have SEEN the President looking for a suitable replacement for Vice President Biden.

I can understand why Palin feels compelled to comment: Roger Ailes pays her (what I assume is) a very nice salary to comment on the politics of the day.

That McCain felt the need to respond (John McCain: Would be ?wise? to can Joe Biden - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com) is a bit more puzzling:

John McCain said Wednesday he thinks “it might be wise” for President Barack Obama to replace Vice President Joe Biden on the ticket with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

It was an easy lob across the plate for White House spokesperson Jay Carney (White House rejects McCain comments on Biden) and he swung at it:

White House spokesman Jay Carney said: "The one place I would not go for advice on vice presidential running mates is to Senator McCain."

Palin calls on Obama to dump Biden in favor of Hillary Clinton – as Giuliani questions the vice president's 'mental capacity' after 'put y'all in chains' scandal

Read more: Palin calls on Obama to dump Biden and make Hillary Clinton his 2012 running mate | Mail Online

Biden should be far far far away from political or military power. Palin is once again putting her concern for the good of the country above political motivation and getting Barack to make the right call her.

why would anyone take the tweeting twit's advice about anything?

why would anyone take the tweeting twit's advice about anything?

Because she's right, maybe?

I don't care if you think she's dumb.

She could be a houseplant and it wouldn't and shouldn't matter if, in this instance, she happened to be correct.

And in this instance, she does happen to be correct.

I think that The ONE COULD actually win re-election if he had Shrillary on the ticket.

So, I would prefer it if Palin would just STFU.

Forum List

Back