Is Obama retarded or lying?

Incorrect.

I do NOT place the blame WHOLLY on Obama.

I just don't accept silently Obama's deliberate lie that the blame is with Boehner and the GOP.

To the extent that the idea CAME from team Obama (as per Obama's own press secretary, lest we forget), then it is rational to recognize that Obama gets MORE of the blame.

It makes it damn sordid of him to be trying to pass that buck at this stage. So, fuck that inept bumbling buffoon. Let the sequester happen.
The sequester came from team GOP, they had been pushing it since May 2011 in the debt ceiling fiasco.

Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Returning to Responsible Fiscal Policies Act

SEC. 253A. ENFORCING GDP OUTLAY LIMITS.

`(a) Enforcing GDP Outlay Limits- In this section, the term `GDP outlay limit' means an amount, as estimated by OMB, equal to--
`(1) the average GDP for the first 5 of the 6 fiscal years preceding the target fiscal year; multiplied by
`(2) 23 percent for fiscal year 2012; 22 percent for fiscal year 2013; 21 percent for fiscal year 2014; 19.5 percent for fiscal year 2015; and 18 percent for fiscal year 2016 and each subsequent fiscal year.
`(b) GDP Outlay Limit and Outlays-
`(1) DETERMINING THE GDP OUTLAY LIMIT- The Office of Management and Budget shall estimate the GDP outlay limit for the target fiscal year at the outset of the previous fiscal year, on April 30, on August 20, and 15 days after the conclusion of the fiscal year. CBO shall provide advisory reports calculating the GDP outlay limit at identical times.
`(2) TOTAL FEDERAL OUTLAYS- In this section, total Federal outlays shall include all on-budget and off-budget outlays.
`(c) Sequestration-
`(1) IN GENERAL-
`(A) EXCESS SPENDING- Not later than 45 calendar days after the beginning of a fiscal year, OMB shall conduct a sequestration to eliminate the excess outlay amount.

EXCEPT, pointing to the legislation does NOT establish that the idea came from the GOP.

Since Carney acknowledged just over a week ago that the idea came from the Obama team, it would appear to be the case that the Executive Branch planted the seed, the dimwit Legislative Branch majority in the House went along with it and helped to pass it and THEN the President signed it.

I realize you liberals HATE to face facts like this, but President Obama does not get to pass the buck on his own stupid idea.

Shame on the GOP for going along with it. But shame on the President for his role in creating it and even more shame for trying to now disown his own handiwork.

Reality check for ya, bunky:

FactCheck.org : The ?Obamaquester?

And then there's this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VJFVgrlyI]I Got 98 Percent Of What I Wanted - YouTube[/ame]

And this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYzjMs-6MAE]Paul Ryan on Sequestration - YouTube[/ame]

The sequester came from team GOP, they had been pushing it since May 2011 in the debt ceiling fiasco.

Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Returning to Responsible Fiscal Policies Act

SEC. 253A. ENFORCING GDP OUTLAY LIMITS.

`(a) Enforcing GDP Outlay Limits- In this section, the term `GDP outlay limit' means an amount, as estimated by OMB, equal to--
`(1) the average GDP for the first 5 of the 6 fiscal years preceding the target fiscal year; multiplied by
`(2) 23 percent for fiscal year 2012; 22 percent for fiscal year 2013; 21 percent for fiscal year 2014; 19.5 percent for fiscal year 2015; and 18 percent for fiscal year 2016 and each subsequent fiscal year.
`(b) GDP Outlay Limit and Outlays-
`(1) DETERMINING THE GDP OUTLAY LIMIT- The Office of Management and Budget shall estimate the GDP outlay limit for the target fiscal year at the outset of the previous fiscal year, on April 30, on August 20, and 15 days after the conclusion of the fiscal year. CBO shall provide advisory reports calculating the GDP outlay limit at identical times.
`(2) TOTAL FEDERAL OUTLAYS- In this section, total Federal outlays shall include all on-budget and off-budget outlays.
`(c) Sequestration-
`(1) IN GENERAL-
`(A) EXCESS SPENDING- Not later than 45 calendar days after the beginning of a fiscal year, OMB shall conduct a sequestration to eliminate the excess outlay amount.

EXCEPT, pointing to the legislation does NOT establish that the idea came from the GOP.

Since Carney acknowledged just over a week ago that the idea came from the Obama team, it would appear to be the case that the Executive Branch planted the seed, the dimwit Legislative Branch majority in the House went along with it and helped to pass it and THEN the President signed it.

I realize you liberals HATE to face facts like this, but President Obama does not get to pass the buck on his own stupid idea.

Shame on the GOP for going along with it. But shame on the President for his role in creating it and even more shame for trying to now disown his own handiwork.

And then there's this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VJFVgrlyI]I Got 98 Percent Of What I Wanted - YouTube[/ame]

And this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYzjMs-6MAE]Paul Ryan on Sequestration - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry pal o' mine. But the facts do not support you.

Even the President's own spokesmen acknowledge that the idea initially came fro the Obama team.

The idea precedes legislative scribblings, by the way.

I dissected your kind of tripe just yesterday. No need to reinvent the wheel. To the extent that President and Boehner reference "sequester" in late July of 2011, YOUR logic would have us all believe that the notion went from a mere word to a full blown bit of Congressional legislation in roughly one week. :cuckoo:

No no. Don't be so silly. That kind of crap doesn't get written (even in the kind of gibberish we call legislation) in just one week.

The idea had been discussed, studied and fine-tuned well in advance of 7/25 or 7/27/2011.

And if Obama's press secretary gives team Obama credit, who the fuck are YOU to dispute that? Based on what?

And then there's this:

And this:

Even the President's own spokesmen acknowledge that the idea initially came fro the Obama team.

I dissected your kind of tripe just yesterday. No need to reinvent the wheel. To the extent that President and Boehner reference "sequester" in late July of 2011, YOUR logic would have us all believe that the notion went from a mere word to a full blown bit of Congressional legislation in roughly one week. :cuckoo:

No no. Don't be so silly. That kind of crap doesn't get written (even in the kind of gibberish we call legislation) in just one week.

The idea had been discussed, studied and fine-tuned well in advance of 7/25 or 7/27/2011.

And if Obama's press secretary gives team Obama credit, who the fuck are YOU to dispute that? Based on what?
And I made mince meat of YOUR tripe by pointing out that the GOP had the sequester in written form in the Returning to Responsible Fiscal Policies Act of MAY of 2011.

And I made mince meat of YOUR tripe by pointing out that the GOP had the sequester in written form in the Returning to Responsible Fiscal Policies Act of MAY of 2011.

Which only pushes back the date of when the President's team initially came up with the idea -- leaving it to the GOP to try to scribble it into legislative form.

You can't be right if Carney and the WH Communication's Director are right.

But if they were wrong, you also haven't demonstrated where the President saw fit to correct them.

Strange, that.

so are you now claiming that the mean ole GOP forced it on poor little barry from chicago?

Learn to read, stupid. It's on the Congressional record. Like it or not, your tin gods in the GOP are lying their asses off.

No. It's not in the Congressional Record.

Where the hell do you think the above information comes from, stupid?

All that shows is that they DID, indeed, pass a law. But that's not the question./

The QUESTION is who came UP with the idea this time around?

Obama Press Secretary Carney conceded that it was the Obama Team.

Really? Where's that quote in it's entirety? And did you bother to read the info I linked. Get real, you clod!

The Left have never come to terms with being refered to as 'Not the Right'. Who wants to be wrong all the time?

I think they are French.

The GOP lost the last two times they took him on....:eusa_shhh:

And yet, the same people who mistakenly voted to put Obama into the White House and keep him there ALSO voted to saddle him with a huge check: A House of Representatives with a majority of the opposing political Party.

I applaud the American electorate for at least tempering their collective brain fart.

You should really be applauding the opposing political party for their gerrymandering, considering more people voted against them taking the House last election.

The GOP lost the last two times they took him on....:eusa_shhh:

And yet, the same people who mistakenly voted to put Obama into the White House and keep him there ALSO voted to saddle him with a huge check: A House of Representatives with a majority of the opposing political Party.

I applaud the American electorate for at least tempering their collective brain fart.

You should really be applauding the opposing political party for their gerrymandering, considering more people voted against them taking the House last election.

The opposing political party to the President is the GOP. and they won the majority.

And you can attribute the outcome to gerrymandering, but facts are not your friend.

The fact is: the President won. No doubt.

But he did not get a majority in both houses of Congress. Thus, the PEOPLE saddled him with some distinct impediments to his plots/plans/agenda. THUS, he cannot rule as if by fiat.

Well, that is, he can't unless the GOP majority in the House just continues to fold and cave time after time.

Which only pushes back the date of when the President's team initially came up with the idea -- leaving it to the GOP to try to scribble it into legislative form.

You can't be right if Carney and the WH Communication's Director are right.

But if they were wrong, you also haven't demonstrated where the President saw fit to correct them.

Strange, that.
You really are a lousy liar!

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
- Samuel Butler

And then there's this:

And this:

Once again for the willfully ignorant:

And I keep asking you neocon/teabagger parrots for the FULL TEXT of what was asked and answered regarding the press secretary's statement. To date, all I get is the bullhorn.

It was Obama who proposed the gutless, thoughtless Sequester, now he's saying his own idea will devastate us. Is he retarded or lying?

He's setting the Dems up to take over the House in 2014. From a politicking pov, he may be better than Bill Clinton. If Republicans do not understand that they are in deep doo doo currently, then it just proves their ignorance of the electorate.

The opposing political party to the President is the GOP. and they won the majority.

And you can attribute the outcome to gerrymandering, but facts are not your friend.

I can indeed attribute the outcome to gerrymandering and I will, because it's true. They lost the popular vote and are thus only ruling one house of Congress because they gerrymandered. Overall, they're a minority nationally.

They got their, they're gonna use it, but they're a minority and the chances of them changing that status in the next 2 years isn't looking good. With any luck, voters who normally wouldn't come out during midterm elections can be persuaded this time to come out and then the GOP can be cut down a little more.

One can dream, anyway...

I can indeed attribute the outcome to gerrymandering and I will, because it's true. They lost the popular vote and are thus only ruling one house of Congress because they gerrymandered. Overall, they're a minority nationally.

They got their, they're gonna use it, but they're a minority and the chances of them changing that status in the next 2 years isn't looking good. With any luck, voters who normally wouldn't come out during midterm elections can be persuaded this time to come out and then the GOP can be cut down a little more.

One can dream, anyway...

:lmao:

It's twue because you say so. That's why!

Alas, it's still not true.

One can dream, anyway...

It's twue because you say so. That's why!

Alas, it's still not true.

So you're saying Democrats did not get the majority of votes nationwide in House elections? Really?

And I keep asking you neocon/teabagger parrots for the FULL TEXT of what was asked and answered regarding the press secretary's statement. To date, all I get is the bullhorn.

YOu lazy liberal lemmings need to be led. To everything.

Fuck your request. Do some not so heavy lifting and dig it up yourself. It's been shared here repeatedly.

Both White House Press Secretary Carney said it and so did the White House Communications director. Fact Check is bullshit. The President himself has not corrected either the press secretary nor the communication's director.

And your childish use of "neocon" or tea bagger (your usual passtime evidently) doesn't elevate your bullshit into anything of value.

Fuck your request. Do some not so heavy lifting and dig it up yourself. It's been shared here repeatedly.

Both White House Press Secretary Carney said it and so did the White House Communications director. Fact Check is bullshit. The President himself has not corrected either the press secretary nor the communication's director.

And your childish use of "neocon" or tea bagger (your usual passtime evidently) doesn't elevate your bullshit into anything of value.

See folks, I can produce the FACTS that prove what I say, while this braying jackass bluffs and blusters while parroting the same old out-of-context and disproven bullshit fed to him by the neocon/teabagger bullhorn of Fox News and the like.

Factcheck documents and verifys what it says...and they sure as hell didn't create the videos I previously linked.

Ilarmeilyr is just another willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger parrot...insipidly stubborn to the end.

Last edited:

See folks, I can produce the FACTS that prove what I say, while this braying jackass bluffs and blusters while parroting the same old out-of-context and disproven bullshit fed to him by the neocon/teabagger bullhorn of Fox News and the like.

Factcheck documents and verifys what it says...and they sure as hell didn't create the videos I previously linked.

Ilarmeilyr is just another willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger parrot...insipidly stubborn to the end.

Naw, he's just an asshole who doesn't care if what he says is bullshit or not or even if you can actually show evidence it's bullshit. Not willfully ignorant, just an asshole.

to answer the op, both....He's a moron that's over his head and liberals buy it up....because we're all gonna be equal.....LOLOLOLOLOL

excpet his rich buddies NEVER seem to pay taxes...but they complain they dont pay enough.......hmmmmmm

Obama's buddy Warren Buffet publicly cries how unfair it is that he is not taxed more! While he pays high priced attorneys millions to fight the tax bill that he owes . It's hypocrisy at it's finest and the media and Feds go along with it.
Obama says it's good to be the king and Buffet says it's really good to be in bed with the king.

Last edited:
(smile) You don't comprehend what you read very well do you?

The sequester IS Obama's original idea as your factcheck cite says it is :)

Forum List

Back