Is Obama Really this Stupid?

And Obama hates someone? Funny, you seem to be a venomous douchebag against the same guy, day in and day out, and he seems to be the one on tv interviews smiling and trying the make the best of a shitty situation. Who's the hate filled one? Your little peon life is. Message board commando away, dumbass.
Thing is I don't hate America I have never grew up in that type of environment obama has.
Was the statement made

People are generally a product of their environment
Yes or No?
A statement that you have been defending,

You must hate America. You seem to be continually rooting for it's demise and failure because you can't stand our current administration.

Last time I checked obama is not America.
Let's not forget obama signed into law the NDAA, lied about closing gitmo.. lied about repealing the patriot act, allowed guns to be sold to drug lords in Mexico., He does not follow the constitutional process.
obama seems to be the one who hates what America was and now is changing it to fit his needs.

Who should have a big say in that choice? The life that cannot defend itself and loses everything, or the life that uses it as a form of birth control?

The life that's in control of the decision. When you have to carry around an unwanted fetus around for 9 months, forced into painful childbirth and take care of it for 18 years. You can have a say... until then? STFU.

I know, I know... personal responsibility. Making that choice whether to keep or abort a fetus IS personal responsibility. Taking that choice away is Legislating morality. God gave us free will so that we can make our own choices, you do know this right?

Like I said...If anyone came to me for advice on this subject, I would urge them not to have an abortion. But this is a free country with real choices(and consequences). You want to skip through all of that and make that choice for other people that you have no idea who they are or what their life is like. That makes YOU an oppressor...no better than Stalin, Mao, or Hitler...at least on this particular subject.

In the Roman Empire newborns used to be brought before the paterfamilia and he made the decision whether child would live or die. The interesting part of this ritual is that the law actually did not recognize the child as alive until after that ritual was carried out. How is that any different than abortion?

Well... first off... the child isn't a child yet... it's a fetus most times in the first trimester of fetal development...that's one difference. Second, we don't employ a "paterfamilia" system where men have all the rights and women don't.

Wow. You ought to start your own Church. The unfortunate statistics regarding Abortion indicate Genocide. Why is that. What is it about our Culture that creates such numbers?

Out of 115,008 Abortions in New York State, in 2009,
27, 646 had 1 previous Abortion,
16, 346 had 2 previous Abortions,
8,220 had 3 previous Abortions,
3,930 had 4 previous Abortions,
4,342 had 5+ previous Abortions.

Table 19: Induced Abortion Summary by Woman's Race/Ethnicity - New York State 2009

Real impressive.

You are so Good on Morals and Ethics. Tell us more.

What gives you the right to ban shit that doesn't concern you? Tell me more. Like I said.. you're all about other people's sins, but ignore your own... You fucking worship the greedy like Demigods are prideful, judgmental pricks.... Don't worry, God's writing all that shit down too. Sin is sin in God's eye... there is no one sin worse than others. That's you rationalizing.

Yep, just ignore the facts.

Not ignoring the facts at all... Never once did I deny any of that shit. What you are ignoring is the fact that YOU don't have the RIGHT to Ban other people's sins. If we are going to do that, where does it stop. We going to throw kids in jail for masturbating? How about getting a blow job? Anal Sex? Doing it doggie style?

The bottom line is... if you are against abortion... don't have one.

That did not answer the question
Is there a Christian church mentioned in the old testament?

Hold on, checking to see if I care...

gafom.gif

Nope. I don't.

Point is, it's not like the New Testament got rid of all those silly laws in the Old Testement.

Nor does the Bible in EITHER testament really say anything about birth control.

It's the Church's interpretation of these things, and if that's what they want to preach to the faithful, they are free to do so.

They just can't impose it on them, even if they are paying them to do a job.

I really don't give a shit that you don't care, but you don't have a problem bring up versus from the old testament. The old testament was the Covenant between God and the Jew which was the law. The New Testament is the Covenant between God and the gentile , or Christian, which was redemption.

Go fuck yourself Bigot. Like I said earlier... If you can't win a debate, you attack Obama...This is twice in one thread you did this bullshit, so not only have you been beaten in a debate...you have been exposed as the ignorant, bigoted, hate filled douchbag you really are...

Congratulations.

and this surprises you because???

Doesn't surprise me...just think that paranoia and fear is a hell of a way to go through life...one finger on the panic button at all times...waiting....almost WISHING that finally, that other shoe will drop...just so he can say "I told you so!!!".

Sad...really sad.
What's sad is that you are communicating with a stalker. There's something terribly wrong with that nut case.

Who should have a big say in that choice? The life that cannot defend itself and loses everything, or the life that uses it as a form of birth control?

The life that's in control of the decision. When you have to carry around an unwanted fetus around for 9 months, forced into painful childbirth and take care of it for 18 years. You can have a say... until then? STFU.

I know, I know... personal responsibility. Making that choice whether to keep or abort a fetus IS personal responsibility. Taking that choice away is Legislating morality. God gave us free will so that we can make our own choices, you do know this right?

Like I said...If anyone came to me for advice on this subject, I would urge them not to have an abortion. But this is a free country with real choices(and consequences). You want to skip through all of that and make that choice for other people that you have no idea who they are or what their life is like. That makes YOU an oppressor...no better than Stalin, Mao, or Hitler...at least on this particular subject.

"You" have much more in common with those people. They too, could make murder seem perfectly reasonable.

I'm going to address all your posts in this one... Ummm....fuck you.

First off... no one is saying for you to "pay" for abortion. You are just so fuckin' brainwashed that you don't want to believe that the Hyde Amendment works.

I don't condone murder... I don't condone abortion... I am against it. I just refuse to judge a person for having an abortion.... that's God's job... not yours, not mine. I am also not for banning abortion. Regulating it? Yes. But not banning.

and this surprises you because???

Doesn't surprise me...just think that paranoia and fear is a hell of a way to go through life...one finger on the panic button at all times...waiting....almost WISHING that finally, that other shoe will drop...just so he can say "I told you so!!!".

Sad...really sad.
What's sad is that you are communicating with a stalker. There's something terribly wrong with that nut case.

At least I'm not a habitual liar like you.

You may be right but I am unwilling to take that risk. The vast majority of people have at least some positive effect on those around them.
Most of us have someone back in their bloodline that was a monster the world would have been better off without.

True... very true... But that's not your choice to make, furthermore... the elimination of that choice is not something that a free society should be doing. Make no mistake. I do not condone abortion...I am just not one to force my opinions upon others and make them bend to it.

That's where you guys are wrong. Trying to legislate morality is what is happening in the Middle East with their Sharia Law bullshit. Is this really the direction we want to be heading?

Why is Obama "legislating" IMMORALITY? Is that really the direction we want to be heading?

He's not... abortion has been legal since 1973.

Sad...really sad.

At least I'm not a habitual liar like you.

Does it matter, hes under your skin and you cant do a damn thing about it.

Infact it has you so obsessed we see all sorts of signatures.

Get a fucking room.

Ok... I'd love to play some more... but my wife and I are going to get our TAXES done.

Just thought I'd throw that in there for all the people who have told me over this past year that:

1. I don't work
2. Don't pay taxes
3. live off of Welfare
4. don't have a job

EXCEPT- that the Church accepts payments from the government and tax breaks and serves clients that the government sends them.

If the CHurch entirely self-insured AND only employed Church members and were only engaged in church business, then you might have a stronger case as to why they could make their own rules.

but they don't.

It is a slippery slope and major gray area when it comes to religion.

I used to manage a team of 10 programmers. My company did not recognize Jewish holidays. But I still had to let my Jewish employees off on those days. Why is it I had to do? In fact, every company I ever worked for had to let its Jewish employees off.

I also had a Muslim on my team at one point and she would leave meetings and such to go pray. I never questioned it even though my company didn't have a policy for it.

There is no law for any of these examples I gave. But I had to make accommodations for it. In much the same way, I expect the Government to not interfere with Catholic beliefs regardless of tax breaks, clients etc.

The Government is free to send the church clients and ask the church to help. But they do so understanding what the Catholic faith is about.

Does Obama really want to uncover this can of worms it could set off?

Again, given that 98% of sexually active Catholic chicks practice some kind of family planning, the CHurch is in opposition to its membership, so it really doesn't cost Obama anything to pick this fight.

It could cost him votes. But since its doubtful I'm voting for him anyway I really don't care. I just don't want Government getting deeper into the family business.

In a Free Society One Cannot Dictate Matters of Conscience.

No one is being forced to use birth control. Indeed, I take issue with the notion that employers are even being asked to fund it for employees who want to use it, since that falls into the fallacy of believing contributions to employer-sponsored health plans "belong" to the employer and not the employee.

Regardless, I haven't seen many arguments that there's some blanket protection from paying for anything one determines to violate their conscience. For instance, the Pope was very clear that the Iraq War was immoral. Does that mean American Catholics should've been exempt from any taxes used to fund it? Or that, at the very least, they should've pulled a Thoreau?

That did not answer the question
Is there a Christian church mentioned in the old testament?

gafom.gif

Nope. I don't.

Point is, it's not like the New Testament got rid of all those silly laws in the Old Testement.

It's the Church's interpretation of these things, and if that's what they want to preach to the faithful, they are free to do so.

I really don't give a shit that you don't care, but you don't have a problem bring up versus from the old testament. The old testament was the Covenant between God and the Jew which was the law. The New Testament is the Covenant between God and the gentile , or Christian, which was redemption.

Actually, it's a rationalization. The New Testement says in a bunch of places that the laws of the old are still in place...

Now,we don't do this crazy bullshit today because people won't tolerate it, not because there's something in there saying, "Ohhh, wait, stoning your daughter to death on her wedding morning isn't a good thing. Everyone in town knew she wasn't a virgin to start with... they "knew" her biblically."

Frankly, I alway thought that kind of sucked. "Hey, Jews, you have to put up with these silly laws until Jesus comes along... and then the Gentiles will all join this new religion and not have to do any of them, and then we've got a few surprises for you guys!"

Kind of makes your sky pixie look like a prick... but then again, so does the whole bible.

gafom.gif

Nope. I don't.

Actually, it's a rationalization. The New Testement says in a bunch of places that the laws of the old are still in place...

Now,we don't do this crazy bullshit today because people won't tolerate it, not because there's something in there saying, "Ohhh, wait, stoning your daughter to death on her wedding morning isn't a good thing. Everyone in town knew she wasn't a virgin to start with... they "knew" her biblically."

Frankly, I alway thought that kind of sucked. "Hey, Jews, you have to put up with these silly laws until Jesus comes along... and then the Gentiles will all join this new religion and not have to do any of them, and then we've got a few surprises for you guys!"

Kind of makes your sky pixie look like a prick... but then again, so does the whole bible.
Actually, it's a rationalization. The New Testement says in a bunch of places that the laws of the old are still in place

Can you site something from the New Testament that states that?

I don't have a sky pixie, I am not a christian I believe in God. I just hate see people given a bum rap with disinformation.

In the Roman Empire newborns used to be brought before the paterfamilia and he made the decision whether child would live or die. The interesting part of this ritual is that the law actually did not recognize the child as alive until after that ritual was carried out. How is that any different than abortion?

Well... first off... the child isn't a child yet... it's a fetus most times in the first trimester of fetal development...that's one difference. Second, we don't employ a "paterfamilia" system where men have all the rights and women don't.

Abortion is legal after the first trimester, I guess that means you lost that point. How is a materfamilia system inherently different than a paterfamilia one, other than the obvious fact that they have different sexes? Are women inherently more able to decide the fate of children than men for some reason I am unaware of?

True... very true... But that's not your choice to make, furthermore... the elimination of that choice is not something that a free society should be doing. Make no mistake. I do not condone abortion...I am just not one to force my opinions upon others and make them bend to it.

That's where you guys are wrong. Trying to legislate morality is what is happening in the Middle East with their Sharia Law bullshit. Is this really the direction we want to be heading?

Why is Obama "legislating" IMMORALITY? Is that really the direction we want to be heading?

He's not... abortion has been legal since 1973.

Abortion was legal long before 1973, do you think attempts to rewrite history help your position?

No one is being forced to use birth control. Indeed, I take issue with the notion that employers are even being asked to fund it for employees who want to use it, since that falls into the fallacy of believing contributions to employer-sponsored health plans "belong" to the employer and not the employee.

Gee, what an overused, and stupid, argument. The problem that people have with this law is not that anyone is being forced to use contraceptives, it is that people who oppose them on religions grounds are being forced to provide them. You really should just stick to copying and pasting from the Congressional Record, your brain cannot handle simple logic.

Regardless, I haven't seen many arguments that there's some blanket protection from paying for anything one determines to violate their conscience. For instance, the Pope was very clear that the Iraq War was immoral. Does that mean American Catholics should've been exempt from any taxes used to fund it? Or that, at the very least, they should've pulled a Thoreau?

What is that? Are you trying to argue that employer contributions to health insurance is actually a tax? If so, how can you also argue that it actually belongs to the employee like you tried to earlier? (See what I mean about your brain not being able to follow a chain of logic?) If this is actually a tax, shouldn't it have originated in the House, not HHS? If it is not a tax, how does your question about refusing to pay taxes apply?

Forum List

Back