Is Obama forcing Israel's hand?

In other words the last two administrations have refused to use the military option,,,for,,,Israel on Iran...
And...so.......?

I think he's saying that it was a mistake on Reagan's part to not invade Iraq, decimate their civil infrastructure, population, military means reinstall a government which unambiguously represented the interests of the United States, and which enforced a zero tolerance of Islam throughout the Middle East.

Had Ronaldus Magnus had the means to see into the future thus recognize the Left's destructive influence upon the US culture, leaving us vulnerable to the attack on 9-11-01, he no doubt would have done so, as well as having rounded up the core of the Chicago Communist cult, communists throughout Academia and the Media and throughout US and the respective state governments.

But... alas he too was human and as a result, with history not having proven the subversive nature of such, he felt that they were human too..., thus succumbed to that short-sighted perspective, which allowed the Left to set up what is about to become known as World War 3... Wherein the World is at war, even as the United States suffers its first actual 'Civil War'.

My knee jerk reaction to the article, is I would like them to throw in with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and use that cover if they do strike...a coalition...take advantage of the Sunnis not wanting Iran as the power in the ME...

What would that actually accomplish?

>>>>>>the destruction of their nuke facilities

What would you strike?

>>>>>>>their nuclear facilities

How would it stop Iran from pursuing (now covertly) it's nuclear ambitions?

>>>>>>>their nuclear facilities would be destroyed
Any other questions?

""For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." ".

Would a U.S. Strike Against Iran Actually Work The Atlantic
From a strictly military point of view, according to the defense-world authorities who took part in our war game, the strike would almost certainly be a counterproductive failure. It could not put more than a temporary damper on Iran's capacities and ambitions; it would if anything redouble Iran's determination to develop nuclear weapons (so as to protect itself from such strikes in the future); and it could unleash a range a countermeasures that would make the United States rue the idea that this could have been a "clean" or "surgical" exercise.

Will Iran Be Next The Atlantic
So this is how the war game turned out: with a finding that the next American President must, through bluff and patience, change the actions of a government whose motives he does not understand well, and over which his influence is limited. "After all this effort, I am left with two simple sentences for policymakers," Sam Gardiner said of his exercise. "You have no military solution for the issues of Iran. And you have to make diplomacy work."

Tom Cotton Military Action Against Iran Would Take Only Several Days It s All Politics NPR
...Of course, military analysts point out that Iran is a larger country than Iraq with a more sophisticated military.

"The only thing worse than an Iran with nuclear weapons would be an Iran with nuclear weapons that one or more countries attempted to prevent them from obtaining by military strikes — and failed," said Ryan Crocker, the former U.S. ambassador to Iraq and Afghanistan, in 2013.

Jim Walsh, a researcher at MIT who has studied Iran's nuclear program, told NPR, "Any time the U.S. military uses force, we need to consider this soberly. You'd think the last couple of things [the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan] would point to potential unintended consequences."

He added, "You don't just sort of say, 'We should go bomb' someone. I think that's sort of reckless."

He also disputed Cotton's analogy, noting that Iraq was a hobbled country in 1998. Following a nearly decade-long war with Iran, being forced out of Kuwait in 1991, and "basically under constant U.N. Oil for Food embargo," Iraq was essentially "hollowed out."

"That is not the situation in Iran," Walsh said. "They're a functioning state."

In other words the last two administrations have refused to use the military option,,,for,,,Israel on Iran...
And...so.......?

I think he's saying that it was a mistake on Reagan's part to not invade Iraq, decimate their civil infrastructure, population, military means reinstall a government which unambiguously represented the interests of the United States, and which enforced a zero tolerance of Islam throughout the Middle East.

Yes...we're all aware of how incredibly successful invading Iraq was.

My knee jerk reaction to the article, is I would like them to throw in with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and use that cover if they do strike...a coalition...take advantage of the Sunnis not wanting Iran as the power in the ME...

What would that actually accomplish? What would you strike? How would it stop Iran from pursuing (now covertly) it's nuclear ambitions?

That would be the rubble where Iran's nuclear facilities are located.

We would know where they are?

Well, maybe Israel knows that they can count on the support of Americans like you over our own country.

How would destroying Iran's nuclear capability be "over our own country?"

Apparently you think Iran is our ally, not Israel.

Well, maybe Israel knows that they can count on the support of Americans like you over our own country.

Where did she say that?

Since when is considering our own interests first a statement of alliance with Iran?

How silly.

Where did she say that?

Since when is considering our own interests first a statement of alliance with Iran?

How silly.

Our interest is in destroying Iran's nuclear capability. How do Israel's interest conflict with that goal? They simply don't. She supports Obama's quisling scheme to give Iran everything it wants. Obviously she supports Iran's goals over our interests.

Where did she say that?

How silly.

Our interest is in destroying Iran's nuclear capability.

Yes. It is.

How do Israel's interest conflict with that goal? They simply don't.

Yes. They do.

She supports Obama's quisling scheme to give Iran everything it wants. Obviously she supports Iran's goals over our interests.

There is no scheme to "give Iran everything it wants".

Where did she say that?

How silly.

Yes. It is.

Yes. They do.

She supports Obama's quisling scheme to give Iran everything it wants. Obviously she supports Iran's goals over our interests.

Explain how Israel's interest conflict with that goal.

There certainly is a scheme to give Iran everything it wants. It's called "capitulate at any cost so long as Iran agrees to something."

Supporting Obama would be placing Iran's interests "over our own country."

What would that actually accomplish? What would you strike? How would it stop Iran from pursuing (now covertly) it's nuclear ambitions?

So you feel that my ignorance of the whereabouts of such, is evidence that the Israelis are also ignorant of their location?

But let's assume for the sake of argument, that they don't know...

Now... there are only so many people in Iran who DO know, right? And people who are familiar with such matters know who they are... SOOooo... if we eliminate all of the places where such a person MIGHT GO to do what they do, ... then it follows that one way of finding out where 'they are'... is to eliminate all other options with regard to where such people would go to do their job, and when they go to work... ya just follow those people and PRESTO... ya turn THAT place into rubble too.

Now... even IF they get it wrong in terms of where that IS... at some point, it's going to become VERY difficult to find people of those 'special skills' who are willing to 'go' anywhere, when it becomes clear that doing so, is tantamount to suicide.

So it all works itself out.

See how that works?

Oh Wait...

Did you think that this was complex?

ROFLMNAO!

Oh... how ADORABLE is THAT?

Last edited:

Where did she say that?

How silly.

Yes. It is.

Yes. They do.

There certainly is a scheme to give Iran everything it wants. It's called "capitulate at any cost so long as Iran agrees to something."

Seems you have been wrong for at least 6 years, since Iran has been given nothing....

So you feel that my ignorance of the whereabouts of such, is evidence that the Israelis are also ignorant of their location?

But let's assume for the same of argument that they don't know...

Now... there are only so many people in Iran who DO know, right? And people who are familiar with such matters know who they are... SOOooo... if we eliminate all of the places where such a person MIGHT GO... then it follows that one way of finding out where 'they are'... is to eliminate all other options and when they go to work... ya just follow those people.

Oh Wait...

ROFLMNAO!

How many people in Iran have you tailed?

Now... there are only so many people in Iran who DO know, right? And people who are familiar with such matters know who they are... SOOooo... if we eliminate all of the places where such a person MIGHT GO... then it follows that one way of finding out where 'they are'... is to eliminate all other options and when they go to work... ya just follow those people.

Oh Wait...

ROFLMNAO!

Me? Personally? Zero...

Is there something relevant about THAT, which you'd like to share?

Edit after one minute: Well? Is there?

Edit after two minutes:
HELLOOooo... What's the relevance of your query?

Edit after FOUR Minutes: SOooo... you just thought you'd ask something irrelevant, so you could be seen asking something?

Last edited:

Where did she say that?

How silly.

Yes. It is.

Yes. They do.

Seems you have been wrong for at least 6 years, since Iran has been given nothing....

It's been given quite a lot, actually. In the last 6 years the U.S.A has done nothing to halt its nuclear weapons program. That's quite a big thing.

Oh Wait...

ROFLMNAO!

Me? Personally? Zero...

Is there something relevant about THAT, which you'd like to share?

Edit after one minute: Well? Is there?

Edit after two minutes:
HELLOOooo... What's the relevance of your query?

Edit after FOUR Minutes: SOooo... you just thought you'd ask something irrelevant, so you could be seen asking something?

Again Reader, the key to defeating Leftist in debate is as follows:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

Forum List

Back