American schools

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
They are too conformist! I want a school that makes everyone well rounded! I don't want a school with jocks or nerds! I want a school that makes people both intelligent and healthy! There is no reason why we should have dumb jocks or unathletic nerdy kids!

Jocks suck balls, we give them a lion's share of educational resources and all we get are bullies, date rapists and future cops/security guards/used car salesmen.

They are too conformist! I want a school that makes everyone well rounded! I don't want a school with jocks or nerds! I want a school that makes people both intelligent and healthy! There is no reason why we should have dumb jocks or unathletic nerdy kids!
Unfortunately you have to go back in time for that.Be thankful you are not a kid growing up in this day and age,our school system is far more corrupt now that it ever was decades ago.parents should never send their kids to public schools anymore in this day and age.either homeschool or private schools is the best way to go to keep your mind from being corrupted by the propaganda they teach especially in history classes.

With all the problems with the American school system, the media's false portrayal of high school cliques isn't one of them.

^^^^ Product of Liberal public school education.

Forum List

Back