Is Obama blackmailing Boehner?

I'm kinda wondering how come all these weird ass conspiracy theories all seem to involve Obama and no one else.

Is it because Obama is pure evil and EVERYONE else is pure as the driven snow?
It's because in politics, everything must be painted as black or white, no grey areas. The opposition is always pure evil. We don't want to confuse people.

I find it satisfying to see bitter political foes who resort to all kinds of personal attacks, slapping each other on back after a game of golf, or social gathering. They know what there supporters don't know, it's all a lot of B.S.

See, that's my point. I don't understand why some people are so afraid of the grey.
Because the grey areas are the most difficult to deal with. Most of the public doesn't want to have to weight the good against bad, It takes time and energy. It's so much easier just to listen to someone who will tell them what think and eliminate all those grey areas.

I'm a classical liberal but unlike you I'm not a leftist......... But hey, keep spinning, I mean come on, ya have to character assassinate anyone who doesn't toe the party line....... it's fun to watch....... :thup:
That's just someone too embarrassed to call themselves a Libertarian.

And Libertarians are just embarrassed conservatives. There is nothing 'Liberal' about you.

The tabloids have splashed headlines about torrid affairs, including one with a lobbyist.

And, of course, he cries in public.

But is there more to the personal story of House Speaker John Boehner that would explain his funding of Obamacare and the president’s executive action providing amnesty for millions of illegal aliens in his budget accommodation with Democrats?

Is Obama blackmailing Boehner

American political system is broken. The last time this government did something for the people Reagan was in office. They don't want to care about people. They think only about their own profit.

Even if Bone-head IS being blackmailed he needs to do his job and place the needs of the American people above his own needs and fears.
Why should he do what none of the rest are doing. You honestly think any non freshman politician has an altruistic bone in their body? :lmao:
The "They all do it" defense.
4i6Ckte.gif

Democrats use that for fundraising and lying all the time on the board, funny, I haven't seen you object, not even once...
Right-Wingers only play the 'They all do it" card when it's one of their own who has been caught.

Fact.

I didn't see any Right-Wingers defending Anthony Wiener by pointing to David Vitter....did you?

I'm a classical liberal but unlike you I'm not a leftist......... But hey, keep spinning, I mean come on, ya have to character assassinate anyone who doesn't toe the party line....... it's fun to watch....... :thup:

And Libertarians are just embarrassed conservatives. There is nothing 'Liberal' about you.
Still can't get it right can ya. Not smart enough to figure out that not everyone belongs to one side or the other not to mention not smart enough to know what a classical liberal is. Hell and to think I once gave you the benefit of the doubt, oh well. Guess you need to believe what you do so you can sleep at night........
Oh and I don't care what right wingers, or left wingers think and propagandize towards each other and themselves, their both mostly wrong, you're in proper company with them. :thup:

The tabloids have splashed headlines about torrid affairs, including one with a lobbyist.

But is there more to the personal story of House Speaker John Boehner that would explain his funding of Obamacare and the president’s executive action providing amnesty for millions of illegal aliens in his budget accommodation with Democrats?

American political system is broken. The last time this government did something for the people Reagan was in office. They don't want to care about people. They think only about their own profit.

Even if Bone-head IS being blackmailed he needs to do his job and place the needs of the American people above his own needs and fears.
Why should he do what none of the rest are doing. You honestly think any non freshman politician has an altruistic bone in their body? :lmao:
4i6Ckte.gif

Democrats use that for fundraising and lying all the time on the board, funny, I haven't seen you object, not even once...
Right-Wingers only play the 'They all do it" card when it's one of their own who has been caught.

Fact.

I didn't see any Right-Wingers defending Anthony Wiener by pointing to David Vitter....did you?

What the Republicans do doesn't make Democrats not hypocritical. Do you let your kids do that to you? Well, they did it!

As for Vitter, the term consent means nothing to you, does it?

4i6Ckte.gif

Fact.

See this?

5434971-Study-Human-Nose-Can-Detect-TRILLION-Scents.jpg

You probably have one, try looking beyond it............ if you can..........

Still can't get it right can ya. Not smart enough to figure out that not everyone belongs to one side or the other not to mention not smart enough to know what a classical liberal is. Hell and to think I once gave you the benefit of the doubt, oh well. Guess you need to believe what you do so you can sleep at night........
Oh and I don't care what right wingers, or left wingers think and propagandize towards each other and themselves, their both mostly wrong, you're in proper company with them. :thup:
Google classical liberal, then come back and tell me it's not almost identical to Libertarians.

Hey, since you are one, it should be easy for you to tell me what the differences between the two are.

4i6Ckte.gif

Fact.

What the Republicans do doesn't make Democrats not hypocritical. Do you let your kids do that to you? Well, they did it!

What does consent have to do with it?

Vitter was seeing hookers and wearing a diaper.

Wiener sent a photo of a boner from the outside of his pants.

Classical liberalism is essentially a philosophy of limited government with the sole purpose of securing a maximum amount of individual liberty, property rights and free markets.

Google classical liberal, then come back and tell me it's not almost identical to Libertarian
Since you obviously don't know:
Hey, since you are one, it should be easy for you to tell me what the differences between the two are.
Classical liberalism emphasizes the necessity of a limited state for the protection of individual liberty and property rights.

Small-l libertarianism emphasizes the conversion of the institutions designed for the protection of individual liberty and property rights from government-based to individual-based, from coercive to voluntary.

In a general sense, libertarianism is just a more 'extreme' form of classical liberalism. Or in an other way: libertarianism is classical liberalism extended in every direction to its logical conclusion.

Yes there is a major difference, the founding fathers were Classical Liberals, not Libertarians........ Thus endith the lesson.

Since you're obviously so schooled in political philosophy...... :lmao: you can tell me the difference between a Liberal and a Leftist (Progressive).

LOL, called that one.
What do you think you called?

Then explain your consent nonsense.

I called that you don't grasp what "consent" means. Which is what I said. That was the clue.
I don't grasp what YOU mean by consent.

Obviously it's not the dictionary definition, and you're confused.

I heard Obama is on the down low with Boner, but what do I know?

LOL, called that one.
What do you think you called?

Then explain your consent nonsense.

I called that you don't grasp what "consent" means. Which is what I said. That was the clue.
I don't grasp what YOU mean by consent.

Obviously it's not the dictionary definition, and you're confused.

You don't know the difference between women who consent and women who do not consent. I'll leave the repercussions of that to between you and your God.

Forum List

Back