Is Obama blackmailing Boehner?

The tabloids have splashed headlines about torrid affairs, including one with a lobbyist.

And, of course, he cries in public.

But is there more to the personal story of House Speaker John Boehner that would explain his funding of Obamacare and the president’s executive action providing amnesty for millions of illegal aliens in his budget accommodation with Democrats?

Is Obama blackmailing Boehner

American political system is broken. The last time this government did something for the people Reagan was in office. They don't want to care about people. They think only about their own profit.

Even if Bone-head IS being blackmailed he needs to do his job and place the needs of the American people above his own needs and fears.
Why should he do what none of the rest are doing. You honestly think any non freshman politician has an altruistic bone in their body? :lmao:
The "They all do it" defense.
4i6Ckte.gif
Only the acolyte refuses to see the reality of politics.......... and politicians....... of all stripes........
Enjoy your delusions. :thup:

The tabloids have splashed headlines about torrid affairs, including one with a lobbyist.

But is there more to the personal story of House Speaker John Boehner that would explain his funding of Obamacare and the president’s executive action providing amnesty for millions of illegal aliens in his budget accommodation with Democrats?

American political system is broken. The last time this government did something for the people Reagan was in office. They don't want to care about people. They think only about their own profit.

Even if Bone-head IS being blackmailed he needs to do his job and place the needs of the American people above his own needs and fears.
Why should he do what none of the rest are doing. You honestly think any non freshman politician has an altruistic bone in their body? :lmao:
4i6Ckte.gif
Only the acolyte refuses to see the reality of politics.......... and politicians....... of all stripes........
I hope you weren't one of the ones whining and throwing hissy-fits over Gruber's remarks, then.
4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif
I hope you weren't one of the ones whining and throwing hissy-fits over Gruber's remarks, then.
4i6Ckte.gif
You think after all these years you'd know me by now...... Obviously not.......

I've been telling you people that the GOP is going to pass amnesty legislation. The OP cracks me up. You rubes have been so stupid and so blind that you think Obama must be blackmailing Boehner to explain Congress's behavior! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Just as I said:
Boy are you going to be shocked when the Republican Congress passes amnesty legislation. The GOP leadership has been putting on a theater for you rubes and you totally bought it.

The GOP's outrage over ObamaCare was theater for the rubes.

The GOP's outrage over Obama's non-amnesty EO was theater for the rubes.

When will you morons finally catch on?

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif
I know that Right-Wingers like to criticize Obama for things first done by Bush, Reagan, Nixon, etc.

If your Right-Wing hands are perfectly clean in this regard, I apologize.

Are they?

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif
I know that Right-Wingers like to criticize Obama for things first done by Bush, Reagan, Nixon, etc.

Are they?
Right winger??!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guess that's why the wingnuts call me a moonbat....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What did I say about acolytes.......? Those shoes fit you rather well....... Keep trying to deflect and obfuscate, can't have people seeing the truth about both sides. :thup:

I'm no sure you can blackmail any politician these days. What can they possibly do that will shock voters. Americans cay 75% of our politicians are corrupt.

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

Are they?

What did I say about acolytes.......? Those shoes fit you rather well....... Keep trying to deflect and obfuscate, can't have people seeing the truth about both sides. :thup:
Hey, if you're now a Liberal, I welcome you and commend you on finally seeing the light!

I'm kinda wondering how come all these weird ass conspiracy theories all seem to involve Obama and no one else.

Is it because Obama is pure evil and EVERYONE else is pure as the driven snow?

4i6Ckte.gif

Are they?

Hey, if you're now a Liberal, I welcome you and commend you on finally seeing the light!
I'm a classical liberal but unlike you I'm not a leftist......... But hey, keep spinning, I mean come on, ya have to character assassinate anyone who doesn't toe the party line....... it's fun to watch....... :thup:

WND and Drudge.....and speculation and innuendo.

Matches made in heaven.

I'm kinda wondering how come all these weird ass conspiracy theories all seem to involve Obama and no one else.

It's because in politics, everything must be painted as black or white, no grey areas. The opposition is always pure evil. We don't want to confuse people.

I find it satisfying to see bitter political foes who resort to all kinds of personal attacks, slapping each other on back after a game of golf, or social gathering. They know what there supporters don't know, it's all a lot of B.S.

Last edited:

4i6Ckte.gif

Democrats use that for fundraising and lying all the time on the board, funny, I haven't seen you object, not even once...

It's because in politics, everything must be painted as black or white, no grey areas. The opposition is always pure evil. We don't want to confuse people.

I find it satisfying to see bitter political foes who resort to all kinds of personal attacks, slapping each other on back after a game of golf, or social gathering. They know what there supporters don't know, it's all a lot of B.S.

See, that's my point. I don't understand why some people are so afraid of the grey.

oh give us a break. You should of been on this board during the Bush administration. You lefties weren't any better. so you can shoot your high horse now
and I wouldn't put anything past that snake obama

Is Obama blackmailing Boehner? No. Boehner is just an idiot.

Forum List

Back