Is Obama A Tyrant?

58% of all whites over the age of 30 voted for McCain according to CNN exit polling. Almost 6 out of 10 of every parent or grandparent or worker with the wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation voted against this travesty. You are now seeing their reaction. In past elections, McCain could have stopped this insanity in an absolute landslide.

Welcome to the new America, where a bad vote is supported no matter what the costs to our children are.

assumin it was a true cross section of the people...

23% (or more than half of that 41%) would support healthcare even if it said all people will be exterminated at the age of 55....I mean lets be real.....23% of the people are convicned that Obama's farts dont smell and Michelle doesnt fart at all.

Not sure exactly what that says...but I have been dying to use that fart line for a while now.

Just like the 23% who will oppose Obama no matter what he does. So half of the supporters are mindless sheep, and half the opposers are mindless sheep. What's your point?

My point was one that you successfully debunked.

Is it unusual for someone to make a point and not realize it may not be accurate....and admit it?

I mean...if you would like, I can try to defend my point and allow you to continually debunk it like most do on this dam faux debate board.

It is very unusual. Thank you very much.

Time for your medication RW.

Wow....I surely hope there is a joke there I am missing

You need to bone up on recent history. Obama received 370 votes and McCain received 164

I will give you that one RW...

But you knew what I was referring to......I didnt know what you were referring to.

I just find it amusing that when Bush lost the popular vote to Gore....he acted like he had a mandate.

Republicans kept reminding us that it is "electoral votes" that elect a president

Go to any dinner table in this nation, and find someone who has the courage to support Obama and this corrupt health care bill today. Not everyone is stupid.

What did Bush do with this manadate? Did he pass Porkulus with 9000 earmarks, did he continue to support TARP like payoffs at the expense of our people, or did he try to sell the people out to the drug and insurance agencies like Obama did with this mandate?

You keep bringing up Bush, and the entire nation knows Bush failed. If using Bush failures to promote Obama's failures are your tactic, good luck.

By the way, see you in the Supreme Court over this corrupt bill. ;)

Never mind the punishment you'll see in November. As bad as Republicans suck, the Democrats have always sucked more.

How low can you go? if you lose to a lame Republican, doesn't say much for your view.

All of this mess because Scott Brown won an election. Unbelievable.

Just like the 23% who will oppose Obama no matter what he does. So half of the supporters are mindless sheep, and half the opposers are mindless sheep. What's your point?

My point was one that you successfully debunked.

Is it unusual for someone to make a point and not realize it may not be accurate....and admit it?

I mean...if you would like, I can try to defend my point and allow you to continually debunk it like most do on this dam faux debate board.

It is very unusual. Thank you very much.

Yes. I know it is. But I swear...I do not come on here to confirm I am right. I come on here for someone to prove me wrong.

Hell...I went from being 100% against HCR as it is being presented to seeing that the only possible way to acheive proper reform is for a public option...and ready to campaign for it if I had to.

And I owe this to this lousy board...that has one or two people that actually want to learn...and teach....which is why I have debated all of my life.

But I still think Michelle DOES fart...they may not smell...but she definately farts.

Well, there are a couple things wrong with your post.

First of all, you're wrong about how many Americans want this healthcare bill. The most recent polling says it's pretty split down the middle (41 to 49), not 2/3rds against.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

Secondly, the income tax plan in Great Britain is certainly not 50%. It's pretty much the same as here.
UK_tax_NIC_percentages.svg

May I ask you a question?

Why is it that an 8 point spread is "pretty split down the middle" but when Obama won by 6 points it was a landslide and proof that people hate the GOP?

Well, first of all, I've never said that Obama won by a landslide.

Second of all, when we're looking at polls, 8% is 10-15 people in a focus group. Obama won by almost 10 million votes.

What you're missing is that although more people polled disagree with the health plan - it's not a vast majority, and it's pretty ridiculous to claim it is. I hear people claiming that if healthcare passes, Obama's numbers will drop to the 20s - where's I'm lost is if 41% of people support the healthcare plan, why would they stop supporting Obama if he passes it?

It means that a good part of that 41% have no clue what is in that health care bill. And some portion of them don't care; as long as Obama says it is good then it must be good.

46 percent of all doctors are thinking of leaving the profession or will quit if this health care bill passes. Has anyone seen that stat?

Ollie

Did you sleep through the last election?

Obama received 370 votes and McCain received 164

And you can say that Obama won 56% or 66,882,230 votes
to
Mc Cains 46% or 58,343,671

You can spin it any way you like, the people say he did not win by 2 to one but by 10%.

Let me explain something to you Ollie. In the United States we elect presidents by electoral votes. Do you conservatives have something against the Constitution?

If you need more help, maybe President Gore can explain it better than I can

Ollie

Did you sleep through the last election?

Obama received 370 votes and McCain received 164

to

You can spin it any way you like, the people say he did not win by 2 to one but by 10%.

Let me explain something to you Ollie. In the United States we elect presidents by electoral votes. Do you conservatives have something against the Constitution?

And as I said, any way you want it. And we know that you can't ever say anything against any Democrat. You have proved this soooo many times. So go ahead and take another spin to the left and enjoy yourself. But we will see which way the people vote in just a few months.
And that would be VP Gore. So sorry but it was the Democrats that talked shit about doing away with the EC back then wasn't it? I like the constitution just the way it is. (Though there is one amendment I would like to see). This current congress seems to want to disregard it completely.

58% of all whites over the age of 30 voted for McCain according to CNN exit polling. Almost 6 out of 10 of every parent or grandparent or worker with the wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation voted against this travesty.

I'm going to give you a chance to clarify this. You point out that 58% of White people over 30 voted for McCain. In the following sentence you say:

Almost 6 out of 10 of every parent or grandparent or worker with the wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation voted against this travesty.

You should probably explain, very carefully what you mean by this. Either this sentence is not meant to follow from the previous sentence, and you've made an unproven assertion or you are claiming that only "whites over the age of 30" are the "parent or grandparent or worker with the wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation."

If the second is what you mean, then you're either an idiot (or racist) who thinks that non-whites don't have jobs or kids, or you're an idiot (or racist) that thinks non-whites lack "wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation.""

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here and let you explain your point more carefully. If you can't, or you are an idiot or a racist, I'll add you to the ignore list and be done with you.

to

And as I said, any way you want it. And we know that you can't ever say anything against any Democrat. You have proved this soooo many times. So go ahead and take another spin to the left and enjoy yourself. But we will see which way the people vote in just a few months.
And that would be VP Gore. So sorry but it was the Democrats that talked shit about doing away with the EC back then wasn't it? I like the constitution just the way it is. (Though there is one amendment I would like to see). This current congress seems to want to disregard it completely.

Sorry...been a registered Republican for over 20 years

Seems you guys didn't pay much attention to popular vote when Bush got elected. Now all of a sudden Electoral Votes are forgotten. McCain lost in a landslide and our Constitution is in GOOD HANDS

58% of all whites over the age of 30 voted for McCain according to CNN exit polling. Almost 6 out of 10 of every parent or grandparent or worker with the wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation voted against this travesty.

I'm going to give you a chance to clarify this. You point out that 58% of White people over 30 voted for McCain. In the following sentence you say:

Almost 6 out of 10 of every parent or grandparent or worker with the wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation voted against this travesty.

You should probably explain, very carefully what you mean by this. Either this sentence is not meant to follow from the previous sentence, and you've made an unproven assertion or you are claiming that only "whites over the age of 30" are the "parent or grandparent or worker with the wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation."

If the second is what you mean, then you're either an idiot (or racist) who thinks that non-whites don't have jobs or kids, or you're an idiot (or racist) that thinks non-whites lack "wisdom, experience, and knowledge running this nation.""

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here and let you explain your point more carefully. If you can't, or you are an idiot or a racist, I'll add you to the ignore list and be done with you.

Titanic is merely pointing out that non-whites do not have wisdom, experience, and knowledge about running this nation

Forum List

Back