Is Obama A Tyrant?

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 43% favor the health care plan proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats, while 53% oppose it. Those findings include 23% who Strongly Favor the plan and 46% who Strongly Oppose it.

Health Care Reform - Rasmussen Reports

Democrats are going down this fall. And they are doing it to themselves.

:cuckoo::clap2::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 43% favor the health care plan proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats, while 53% oppose it. Those findings include 23% who Strongly Favor the plan and 46% who Strongly Oppose it.

After the healthcare bill passes, Americans will wake up the next morning and find:

The sun did come up
The world did not end
The economy did not crumble
There were no death panels
Our healthcare system did not collapse
Grandma is still alive

Once the Republicans run in November on a platform of repealing healthcare (if they have the guts) they will find a public that asks "Why did you vote NO"??

After the healthcare bill passes, Americans will wake up the next morning and find:

The sun did come up
The world did not end
Grandma is still alive

Once the Republicans run in November on a platform of repealing healthcare (if they have the guts) they will find a public that asks "Why did you vote NO"??

You are correct RW

The sun did come up
The world did not end
Grandma is still alive

But you left out one thing.

The next morning they will wake up and see that healthcare is still 3 years away; but the fianncial burden on our economy will be immediate.

President Obama was elected to save the economy from the worst recession in 70 years and fixing healthcare (want to use this thread to go over the major economic indicator trends for the last year?). He is well on the way in reversing the first and is on the verge of passing the second.

Looking GOOD for President Obama.

Is he a tyrant. Naahhh Just a left leaning idealogue who wants America to look like Europe.

We'll see how good he looks if the HC monstrosity passes and the American people have to pay for it especially since 2/3rds of us don't want this bs.

We will be paying for it for 4 or 5 years before it kicks in. Oh yeah. Works for me. NOT. Oh Yeah We will also be paying for all to go to college as well. Wonder what other gems are hidden in this bill??

Whats the tax rate in Europe?? 50% to pay for their nanny States????

Nothing is free.

Well, there are a couple things wrong with your post.

First of all, you're wrong about how many Americans want this healthcare bill. The most recent polling says it's pretty split down the middle (41 to 49), not 2/3rds against.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

Secondly, the income tax plan in Great Britain is certainly not 50%. It's pretty much the same as here.
UK_tax_NIC_percentages.svg

May I ask you a question?

Why is it that an 8 point spread is "pretty split down the middle" but when Obama won by 6 points it was a landslide and proof that people hate the GOP?

The sun did come up
The world did not end
Grandma is still alive

You are correct RW

The sun did come up
The world did not end
Grandma is still alive

The next morning they will wake up and see that healthcare is still 3 years away; but the fianncial burden on our economy will be immediate.

Well you can't have it both ways old friend. The GOP mounted vicious attacks on how the healthcare bill would bankrupt us. We needed a bill that would pass CBO muster and this one actually makes money over the long run.

Be nice if it kicked in tomorrow, but we have been waiting 60+ years...we can wait a little longer

The sun did come up
The world did not end
Grandma is still alive

You have so much to learn. No way in hell will anyone convince most Americans that paying for 4 years before the program takes affect is a good thing. No one can tell me how great the Government runs programs. Look at everything the government runs and tell me how they will make health care better with this monster Bill.
And now they want to vote on changes to it before they pass it? WTF? If it is worthwhile to "fix" health care then it is worth it to fix it right the first time. Start Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he a tyrant. Naahhh Just a left leaning idealogue who wants America to look like Europe.

We'll see how good he looks if the HC monstrosity passes and the American people have to pay for it especially since 2/3rds of us don't want this bs.

We will be paying for it for 4 or 5 years before it kicks in. Oh yeah. Works for me. NOT. Oh Yeah We will also be paying for all to go to college as well. Wonder what other gems are hidden in this bill??

Nothing is free.

First of all, you're wrong about how many Americans want this healthcare bill. The most recent polling says it's pretty split down the middle (41 to 49), not 2/3rds against.

Secondly, the income tax plan in Great Britain is certainly not 50%. It's pretty much the same as here.

Why is it that an 8 point spread is "pretty split down the middle" but when Obama won by 6 points it was a landslide and proof that people hate the GOP?

Obama won by a 2:1 margin over McCain receiving twice as many votes....LANDSLIDE

Obama won by a 2:1 margin over McCain

:cuckoo::cuckoo::confused::confused::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Obama won by a 2:1 margin over McCain receiving twice as many votes....LANDSLIDE

Time for your medication RW.

Wow....I surely hope there is a joke there I am missing

Just watched a news segment showing Democrats protesting this health care rip off, and threatening to hammer their Democrats if they vote for this. It was on Fox, you know, the station that more Democrats and independents watch than any other news source. No wonder the White House realizes they screrwed up and have to talk to Fox now.

We need health care reform. I guess it all depends on the meaning of what reform is. The two main issues being sold to us are no denial of service for pre-existing conditions, and health care insurance mandate for those who chose not to pay that bill (feeding Billions to the insurance industry that Obama keeps bad mouthing tongue in cheek).

We need good government, not this corrupt government. If you believe we deserve this corrupt bill to satisfy the two main points above, then you deserve bad government. 2700 pages that loop you to 300,000 pages of references and legal speak. That's about enough of this shit.

The sun did come up
The world did not end
Grandma is still alive

You are correct RW

The sun did come up
The world did not end
Grandma is still alive

Well you can't have it both ways old friend. The GOP mounted vicious attacks on how the healthcare bill would bankrupt us. We needed a bill that would pass CBO muster and this one actually makes money over the long run.

Be nice if it kicked in tomorrow, but we have been waiting 60+ years...we can wait a little longer

So it was the GOP that said "we can not pass a bill that would create a serious fianncial hardship for us during an even more serious fianncial situation"?

Gee. I wonder why the democrats didnt know it. I guess thank God for the intelligence of the minority!

Nothing is free.

Well, first of all, I've never said that Obama won by a landslide.

Second of all, when we're looking at polls, 8% is 10-15 people in a focus group. Obama won by almost 10 million votes.

What you're missing is that although more people polled disagree with the health plan - it's not a vast majority, and it's pretty ridiculous to claim it is. I hear people claiming that if healthcare passes, Obama's numbers will drop to the 20s - where's I'm lost is if 41% of people support the healthcare plan, why would they stop supporting Obama if he passes it?

Second of all, when we're looking at polls, 8% is 10-15 people in a focus group. Obama won by almost 10 million votes.

What you're missing is that although more people polled disagree with the health plan - it's not a vast majority, and it's pretty ridiculous to claim it is. I hear people claiming that if healthcare passes, Obama's numbers will drop to the 20s - where's I'm lost is if 41% of people support the healthcare plan, why would they stop supporting Obama if he passes it?

assumin it was a true cross section of the people...

23% (or more than half of that 41%) would support healthcare even if it said all people will be exterminated at the age of 55....I mean lets be real.....23% of the people are convicned that Obama's farts dont smell and Michelle doesnt fart at all.

Not sure exactly what that says...but I have been dying to use that fart line for a while now.

Time for your medication RW.

Wow....I surely hope there is a joke there I am missing

You need to bone up on recent history. Obama received 370 votes and McCain received 164

23% (or more than half of that 41%) would support healthcare even if it said all people will be exterminated at the age of 55....I mean lets be real.....23% of the people are convicned that Obama's farts dont smell and Michelle doesnt fart at all.

Not sure exactly what that says...but I have been dying to use that fart line for a while now.

Just like the 23% who will oppose Obama no matter what he does. So half of the supporters are mindless sheep, and half the opposers are mindless sheep. What's your point?

Because most people are being fed a steady barrage of lies and propaganda from Obama, and will not take the time to research the bill. In all honesty, 99% of the people could not translate all of the corruption in this bill. The old timers are paying attention, and they are out enmasse against this pig bill, as well as everything else this liar has fed to us.

To call Obama anything else but an absolute liar is a lie.

No cost cutting, none, and sold us out to the drug and insurance industry, and no one even paying attention. This is what 700 million in lobbying plus does for you.

Great "reform". Absolutely bogus.

And like I said in the beginning of this thread, even the Obammunists could not explain the benefits of this bill for our nation. I told ewe so.

You are correct RW

The sun did come up
The world did not end
Grandma is still alive

So it was the GOP that said "we can not pass a bill that would create a serious fianncial hardship for us during an even more serious fianncial situation"?

Gee. I wonder why the democrats didnt know it. I guess thank God for the intelligence of the minority!

Kind of like going to war and cutting taxes to pay for it

Just like the 23% who will oppose Obama no matter what he does. So half of the supporters are mindless sheep, and half the opposers are mindless sheep. What's your point?

My point was one that you successfully debunked.

Is it unusual for someone to make a point and not realize it may not be accurate....and admit it?

I mean...if you would like, I can try to defend my point and allow you to continually debunk it like most do on this dam faux debate board.

Forum List

Back