Is Obama A Tyrant?

White people are running our nation, AND a significant chunk of the planet. Do you dispute that?

The planet: Sure. Given the population of India, China, Africa, South America....

The Nation: I dispute that too.

Whatever, go start your own thread on your racism, it has no home here.

You're the one that brought race into it with your comment. I gave you a chance to explain it away. Instead, you just went further into La La land.

No one supports Obama, this corrupt health care bill, and almost half of all doctors threatening to leave the profession if it passes. Have fun with that.

More unsubstantiated claims. Shouldn't be a surprise.

Good luck. Now I know what motivates you, I no longer find you worthy of my time or attention. Welcome to my ignore list.

:lol: It's hilarious and sad to see the clear headed Conservatives trying to argue with the wingnut fringe that's threatening civil war.

Republican rule number 9: shove it up their throats before they know what the fuck that was.

Do they even know what tyrant means?

tyrant [ˈtaɪrənt]
n
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who governs oppressively, unjustly, and arbitrarily; despot
2. any person who exercises authority in a tyrannical manner
3. anything that exercises tyrannical influence
4. (Historical Terms) (esp in ancient Greece) a ruler whose authority lacked the sanction of law or custom; usurper

Do they even know what tyrant means?

tyrant [ˈtaɪrənt]
n
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who governs oppressively, unjustly, and arbitrarily; despot
4. (Historical Terms) (esp in ancient Greece) a ruler whose authority lacked the sanction of law or custom; usurper

They do, hence the question.

Geezus, frightening, this is the definition of Obama:

tyrant [ˈtaɪrənt]
n

May I ask you a question?

Why is it that an 8 point spread is "pretty split down the middle" but when Obama won by 6 points it was a landslide and proof that people hate the GOP?

Well, first of all, I've never said that Obama won by a landslide.

Second of all, when we're looking at polls, 8% is 10-15 people in a focus group. Obama won by almost 10 million votes.

What you're missing is that although more people polled disagree with the health plan - it's not a vast majority, and it's pretty ridiculous to claim it is. I hear people claiming that if healthcare passes, Obama's numbers will drop to the 20s - where's I'm lost is if 41% of people support the healthcare plan, why would they stop supporting Obama if he passes it?

It means that a good part of that 41% have no clue what is in that health care bill. And some portion of them don't care; as long as Obama says it is good then it must be good.

Just like an equal part of the 48% who oppose it have no idea what's in it, but oppose it because Rush and Glenn told them too. Don't pretend the right doesn't have as many mindless sheep as the left.

Republican rule number 9: shove it up their throats before they know what the fuck that was.

Which is frighteningly similar to Democrat Rule # 10: Shove it down their throats before the know what the fuck that was.

Oh

My

Gawd!

Both parties are equally crap! I so did not expect that! :eek:

First the corrupt Porkulus bill that saved government jobs, and now this corrupt health care debacle being shoved down our throats? Less than one third of the nation support this bill.

If you support it, or Porkulus, we need to understand why? Unless you work for the government, then we don't need your opinion.

Thanks.

The government is acting in an increasingly tyrannical way.

First the corrupt Porkulus bill that saved government jobs, and now this corrupt health care debacle being shoved down our throats? Less than one third of the nation support this bill.

If you support it, or Porkulus, we need to understand why? Unless you work for the government, then we don't need your opinion.

Thanks.

The legislation passed and signed was done so as legislation has always been done. If that makes Obama a tyrant then all presidents have been tyrants.

Demonize the opposition. Tactic 1 in the Republican Handbook.

Forum List

Back