Is Obama A Tyrant?

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
First the corrupt Porkulus bill that saved government jobs, and now this corrupt health care debacle being shoved down our throats? Less than one third of the nation support this bill.

If you support it, or Porkulus, we need to understand why? Unless you work for the government, then we don't need your opinion.

Thanks.

First the corrupt Porkulus bill that saved government jobs, and now this corrupt health care debacle being shoved down our throats? Less than one third of the nation support this bill.

If you support it, or Porkulus, we need to understand why? Unless you work for the government, then we don't need your opinion.

Thanks.

Is Obama A Tyrant? No more than the last guy.

you can tell he hates not having the dictatorial power of a 3rd world leader, and dealing with the nuisances of a legislature, so thankfully our Constitution prevents an incompetent idiot like Obama from ruling as a tryant

you can tell he hates not having the dictatorial power of a 3rd world leader, and dealing with the nuisances of a legislature, so thankfully our Constitution prevents an incompetent idiot like Obama from ruling as a tryant
Pop Quiz:

Who said 'if this were a dictatorship, things would be a whole hell of a lot easier- just so long as I'm the dictator'?

I'm leaving the country on March 18th. I want the health bill passed by then. Yes, that sounds tyrantical. Disrespecting the Supreme Court in the State of the Union Address is right up there too. Telling the American public we want this health care bill? The case is plain.

So you can tell that? There's nothing more fun than amateur armchair psychologists who "analyze" and tell us exactly wrong with politicians they've never met, and only seen on TV.

President Bush said it though,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3xfT0c99g]YouTube - Bush Dictator[/ame]

Thanks.

The legislation passed and signed was done so as legislation has always been done. If that makes Obama a tyrant then all presidents have been tyrants.

I'm leaving the country on March 18th. I want the health bill passed by then. Yes, that sounds tyrantical. Disrespecting the Supreme Court in the State of the Union Address is right up there too. Telling the American public we want this health care bill? The case is plain.

damn, you're stupid..... :cuckoo:

YOU sound "tyrantical", nutter.

The OP seems like the type of idiot who in the middle of a battle would turn around and start firing at the general.

So you can tell that? There's nothing more fun than amateur armchair psychologists who "analyze" and tell us exactly wrong with politicians they've never met, and only seen on TV.

It helps to come to a conclusion if the person in question is trying to ram some legislation down the throats of America when ~2/3 of America is against it.

yes he's a tyrant.
he's also a thug, a snob, hates the United States and the people in it unless he can make it into his "vision".
did I leave anything out?:lol:

Let me know when his goons quads start kicking in doors at 3 A.M. and talking world domination.

Forum List

Back