Is my brother Arthur a genius?

What does it mean then?
you asked if he is a genius for the way he gets pills out,,

and I said no,,
that means hes not a genius for doing it that way,,

depending on the bottle and how many I need I will sometimes stick my finger in and get what I need and sometimes I pour them out in my hand and take what I need,,
now thats not saying he isnt a genis,, just that this act doesnt make him one,,,

you asked if he is a genius for the way he gets pills out,,

and I said no,,
that means hes not a genius for doing it that way,,

depending on the bottle and how many I need I will sometimes stick my finger in and get what I need and sometimes I pour them out in my hand and take what I need,,
now thats not saying he isnt a genis,, just that this act doesnt make him one,,,
BUt does that act make him smarter than most people? I gotta be honest I never thought to put my finger in it.

All I'm saying is that he is smarter on this thing but overall he's not a genius/ Would you agree?

All I'm saying is that he is smarter on this thing but overall he's not a genius/ Would you agree?
depends on what his reason for doing it is,,,

if the bottle is to small to get his finger in and get a pill out does he pour them out to get what he needs??

I wouldnt read much into it,,,

only in so much as he thinks to stick his finger in to get a pill and you by your own admission are not,

depends on what his reason for doing it is,,,

if the bottle is to small to get his finger in and get a pill out does he pour them out to get what he needs??

I wouldnt read much into it,,,
You don't think this one thing determines someone's iq?

Children would fish for a pill with their fingers. That's the level of intelligence here.

An intelligent adult would tip the pill bottle into his hand not over a sink but over a counter.

Children would fish for a pill with their fingers. That's the level of intelligence here.

An intelligent adult would tip the pill bottle into his hand not over a sink but over a counter.
Yeah but that way can cause u to lose them on the floor. I've done it several times. I still pour though, he doesn't unless he has to, is he smarter?

You don't think this one thing determines someone's iq?
no I dont,,

my son thought I was magical when I pulled a quarter out from behind his ear,,,

maybe its you thats the dumb one and hes just normal,,,
Yeah but that way can cause u to lose them on the floor. I've done it several times. I still pour though, he doesn't unless he has to, is he smarter?
sounds more like youre the one with problems and hes perfectly normal,,

When he opens a bottle of medicine he sticks his fingers in it to get the meds out, now when normal people do it they pour the meds into the hand. See this can cause accidents such as spilling the meds. So this guy Arthur has lots of disorders and was in special education. Does the way he opens and gets medicine make him smarter than everyone else?

May be the genius gene runs in the family.

You sound like a genius too. :eusa_whistle:

I can't recall reading a more absurd question than "Is he a genius" because he puts his fingers into a pill bottle.

Your own intellectual abilities are called into question by your pursuit of this inane subject.
I believe the moderator hit it by suggesting that you too are "special." As in Special Education.

Forum List

Back