Is MSNBC Ramping Up Racial Tensions To Tag LGBT Agenda Onto New "Civil Rights Fury"?

Do you believe MSNBC is ramping up racial/police violence & deaths to "add new life" to LGBT Agenda?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
A crazy leftist shot giffords.
Yes and crazy people tend to get crazier no matter who it is shouting the manufactured grievances from a megaphone atop their stump..
This isn't a right vs left conversation. It's a right vs wrong conversation..

Ok, lets go with right and wrong because there are crazies from all politics. Who, ultimately, is responsible when someone pulls the trigger?

It's always ultimately the fault of the shooter, but that does not excuse the macro environment the hardcore Left works so hard to exacerbate.

They push and they push and they push race, screaming "racist" constantly and deflecting for/enabling bad behavior.

There is no way these people do not see the animosities and tensions they are increasing on both sides. No way.

...crazy people tend to get crazier no matter who it is shouting the manufactured grievances from a megaphone atop their stump..
This isn't a right vs left conversation. It's a right vs wrong conversation..

Ok, lets go with right and wrong because there are crazies from all politics. Who, ultimately, is responsible when someone pulls the trigger?
Let's go macro on that and say, "what good does it do a country to incite unrest while our enemies would drool at that prospect".

Flash powder needs a spark. Dynamite needs a fuse. To deliberatly light either and stand back to blame just the flash powder or dynamite is excusing half the problem..

(Notice how I chopped partisan references out of the quote and got to the heart of the matter?

The Decision upon the Hearing that hasn't happened yet isn't in yet. But noted is your certainty of the outcome. Care to speak to the topic?

Al Sharpton has been accused many times of ramping up this racial crap. And deaths are happening as a result. There is no denying it. He works at MSNBC. He believes I'm sure that he will be the next Martin Luther King. I think he feels slighted...like he was a great civil rights leader who didn't get due recognition "while times were hot" on the topic. So, since a black president is the ultimate manifestation of a cooling trend and in general race relations getting better, he steps in at the goading of ....coworker(s) to work the bellows and fan the flames?

Maddow's piece last night drove my suspicions to a new level when she was attempting to tie in "white bigotry" with "christians...christians...christians..." I forget how many times she said that word and accentuated it with forte' in her voice. If I was working a puzzle, I'd say those two pieces just clicked together.
Well, well. You've got it ALL figured out...from talking about deaths that have not happened to telling us what he believes to telling us how he feels....leading to your conclusion that Rachel Maddow has some nefarious plan because you think she accentuates the word "christians".

Very funny!

Well, well. You've got it ALL figured out...from talking about deaths that have not happened to telling us what he believes to telling us how he feels....leading to your conclusion that Rachel Maddow has some nefarious plan because you think she accentuates the word "christians".

Very funny!
When I heard the news it was immediate and breaking. They had no idea if the officers were alive or dead when I made that post. Now they know they are injured instead. Are you using that as a strawman to try to downplay the seriousness of what happened early this morning?

The Decision upon the Hearing that hasn't happened yet isn't in yet.

Odd, that's not what you said before the Supreme Court lifted the stay. You insisted that the granting of the stay was the USSC signalling their support of gay marriage bans.

Your story changed to the above after the supreme court lifted the stay.

Your record of predicting the court's actions is worse than guessing. I can literally use a coin and more reliable results than you have to offer us.

But noted is your certainty of the outcome. Care to speak to the topic?

I think its quite likely.

Oh, and your claims regarding Maddow turned out to be gibberish. You could never back them up. So what about them would you like to discuss?

I don't think it's appropriate for you to call Rachael Maddow that.
wrong as usual it's you who's the ****.
does not matter what sex you are.
why are you so obsessed with finding imaginary shit where there is none?

Calling someone that is no different in my opinion to calling someone a f*ggot or a n*gger.

A reflection of stupid bigotry.

Al Sharpton has been accused many times of ramping up this racial crap. And deaths are happening as a result. There is no denying it. .

So then prove that Al Sharpton's rhetoric is responsible for deaths.

Clearly I am not following this as closely as you are.

1. It doesn't belong in Politics
2. Its a very transparent call out thread
3. Race and police violence is one issue
4. LGBT is a different issue
5. LGBT "agenda" is to get the same rights as the rest of us enjoy
6. OP is very confused and its all based on a nonexistent video.

5. The LGBT agenda is far more insidious than that. Their worship of child-sodomizer Harvey Milk is a good starting point, but don't stop there;.

You mean like how the heterosexual community worships child-sodomizer Elvis Presley?

images
images

images

Did anyone actually read the OP wall of text?

I certainly didn't. Apparently has something to do with the shooting of police officers in Ferguson and gays and MSNBC.

And Silhouette's continuing delusions.

It's no secret why these racial "civil rights" flames are being fanned precisely at this time and just preceding up to it. No mystery at all.

MSNBC has the lowest viewership of all stations. They will do anything to get someone to tune in. They are desperate.

It isn't not having a state recognized legal marriage that humiliates the children of same sex couples. It's having no one recognize the legal marriage of same sex couples. That isn't going to change. It's a shame for the children but that's what these foolish adults chose for those children.

It's no secret why these racial "civil rights" flames are being fanned precisely at this time and just preceding up to it. No mystery at all.

And by 'fanned', you mean reported? In what world would the news not report massive protests over a mysterious death that eventually descended into riots.

Your hypothetical fantasy land doesn't exist. In our world its getting covered.

MSNBC has the lowest viewership of all stations. They will do anything to get someone to tune in. They are desperate.

Yeah, because MSNBC is the *only* channel that covered the riots in Baltimore.

You guys are raising willful ignorance to an art form.

It isn't not having a state recognized legal marriage that humiliates the children of same sex couples. It's having no one recognize the legal marriage of same sex couples.

And by 'no one' do you mean the clear majority of Americans that support same sex marriage?

Remember, most people don't think like you do.

Forum List

Back