Is Mitt Romney's Candidacy Part of 'The Eternal Plan' of the Mormon Church?

you're Mormonphobic..

I just don't want a theocratic government. I want a government based in reality - not the supernatural.
Jackass. The Constitution prohibits it.

Back to CIVICS 101 with YOU.

The reason he's worried is because like many others in his side, he doesn't give a damn what the Constitution says or prohibits. So if he doesn't, naturally, no one else does either.

Nutters made the same allegation about Kennedy. He would hand America over to Rome! :eek:

Did he?

No.

So, yet another.... 'nothing to see here' thread by a drooling fool.:lol:

JFK wasn't a religious nutcase.

Romney hasn't worn his religion on his sleeve any more than Kennedy did. Go put your head back up your ass where it belongs and shut the fuck up.

That's the point of the OP - Is there a hidden Mormon agenda?

BTW wasnt it the right who was supposed to start with all this anti-mormon stuff? I could have sworn that we had months of the lefties saying that these attacks would never come from the left.

Lakhota, did you come to the right recently or something?

I just don't want a theocratic government. I want a government based in reality - not the supernatural.

:eek::lol:
Note how he skirts the true Theocracies (like IRAN)...and radical Islam?

States he isn't an Islamiphobe but is quick to judge other religions that asscociate with Christianity? Curious, don't you think?

oh you betcha..
but how big of them they aren't Islamophobic..

LaDorka? Admit it? YOU loathe (or are afraid) of Christains...WHY?

I'm an Atheist. I believe all religions are nonsense. However, I don't mind them - so long as they don't determine how I live my life or influence my government. Anyone who strongly believes in our Godless Constitution should understand that.

Nutters made the same allegation about Kennedy. He would hand America over to Rome! :eek:

Did he?

No.

So, yet another.... 'nothing to see here' thread by a drooling fool.:lol:

JFK wasn't a religious nutcase.

Romney hasn't worn his religion on his sleeve any more than Kennedy did. Go put your head back up your ass where it belongs and shut the fuck up.
Yeah.....everybody knows how subtle Mormons are.

eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTp3Hhc3nc0&feature=related]the correct way to answer the door to mormans - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bywwQQ8qsA]Teen Quits the Mormons (Mirrored) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a989OOSOycw&feature=related]Why Our Family Left The Mormon Church - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1-F_ih1ePY&feature=related]Why I Left the Mormon Church - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3eS72pIgU&feature=related]"My name is Alex and I'm an Ex Mormon." - YouTube[/ame]​

I'm an Atheist. I believe all religions are nonsense. However, I don't mind them - so long as they don't determine how I live my life or influence my government. Anyone who strongly believes in our Godless Constitution should understand that.

SO? what do you think of the Obama through his ObamaCare FORCING Catholic institutions to go against their religion and have to give out birth control, and the abortion pill?

Last edited:

I don't mind Atheists either... as long as you don't determine how I live my life or influence my government. See how that works? That government of 'yours'.... it's mine too. It's ours, not yours or mine. OURS.

Remember we have freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Our Constitution isn't Godless. You can't look at the Constitution without the context of the Declaration. Because the Constitution was the Founder's attempt to provide for everything in the Declaration.

I don't mind Atheists either... as long as you don't determine how I live my life or influence my government. See how that works? That government of 'yours'.... it's mine too. It's ours, not yours or mine. OURS.

Remember we have freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Part of the formula of TRUE liberty. Great post here.

SO? what do you think of the Obama FORCING Catholic institutions to go against their religion and have to give out birth control, and the abortion pill?

Read what you just typed very slowly to yourself. Obama is simply following "secular" government - which he should.

SO? what do you think of the Obama FORCING Catholic institutions to go against their religion and have to give out birth control, and the abortion pill?

Read what you just typed very slowly to yourself. Obama is simply following "secular" government - which he should.

wtf?

SO? what do you think of the Obama through his ObamaCare FORCING Catholic institutions to go against their religion and have to give out birth control, and the abortion pill?
Another great post. And By the way? I am not Catholic, but I stand with them in refusing to abaide with that mandate, and will openly defy this attack BY Obama and the Statists.

They have bitten off more than they can chew and will suffer at the ballot box for thier arrogance.

So your saying that he should use the government to encroach the rights of others in practicing their religion?

Forum List

Back