Is killing abortion doctors a moral right?

So Georg Elser had no right to try to murder Adolf Hitler, because it was not legal to do so? And if I think about Erdogan - Erdogan is transforming in the moment the democracy in Turkey into a dictatorship. When will anyone have the right to kill him? Before Erdogan kills him in a "war on terrorism" or after Erdogan (="the turkish state") killed him? Whatelse to do with such a beginning self-fullfilling murderacy? ... Hmmm ...

Sure has everyone the right to defend with weapons (=the possibility to kill) the life of his own people or the life of the people he loves. So why not to kill someone who kills babies? If the babies would be 6 month old, then everyone would agree to do so. But if a child is minus 6 month old, then nearly no one agrees to do so. Why? 1 year difference is not a lot.

What are 'rights'?

I'm oriented in values and not in laws. I never had big problems with laws. Abortion is a frustrating exception in this context, because I don't like to minimize the freedom of people, but on the other side everyeon has the right to live. I would say rights have first of all the sense to protect weaker human beings against stronger human beings. Real rights are the servants of real justice and we are not able to live without justice. I guess most people on our planet don't like to be aborted and most people don't have problem with abortion too.

It is almost impossible to prevent you from anonymously killing someone if you are determined to do so, therefore, you have the 'right'. Society has the 'right' to make laws

Everyone can make laws - but a community of people has normally enough power to force everyone to do what the laws say.

punishing such action, so you must be prepared for the consequences. Do you have the courage of your convictions? That is the question. People who feel this is murder must act. If they do not act, they do not regard it as murder. As we see virtually no one acting this way, we assume that even expressed opponants of abortion accept it as being the decision of a woman to control her life, just as any human does.

I guess in most cases parents and partners are responsible for abortions and not the women themselve. And men seems also to take control about women. A woman alone is not able to educate a baby without help. A proverb is: "For to educate a child it needs a whole village". If a woman is alone and lost what do you call "free decision" in such a case? And lots of women are also a little psychotic during pregnancy. Difficult to say what free will is. But if: Why not to punish every woman with 9 month gestation, who had on their own free will sex with a man and got pregnant? Is it better to traumatize women by killing their babies in them and/or tear them alive out of their body?

Last edited:
A doctor is performing a late term abortion and killing a baby which is an objectively human life, then would an individual have a moral right to kill them in defense of human life? (Just as some may argue that abolitionists had a right to kill slave owners in defense of the lives of slaves?)

(The state is of course a social construct and has no inherent rights but what the people give it, so while it might be illegal to kill an abortion doctor, if it's done in defense of an innocent life, I don't see why someone wouldn't have a right to do it).

Better question: "Is killing a right of doctors?" My answer: "Not at all!" A doctor is not a hangman but a healer. And it's also not a human right to give executioners the order to kill innocent human beings.
Doctors hasten death all the time with drugs. Fuck man, are you really that ignorant?
They shouldn't do that either. It against the ethical code.of.physicians...not.to mention illegal.
It's actually becoming legal in Canada, and is already legal in several countries, as well as in the states of California, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington.

I guess in most cases parents and partners are responsible for abortions and not women themselve. And men seems also to take control about women. A woman alone is not able to educate a baby without help. A proverb is: "For to educate a child it needs a whole village". If a woman is alone and lost what do you call "free decision" in such a case? And lots of women are also a little psychotic during pregnancy. Difficult to say what free will is. But if: Why not to punish every woman who had on their own free will sex with a man and got pregnant with 9 month gestation? Is it better to traumatize women by killing their babies in them and/or tear them alive out of their body?
Your serious confusion is duly noted. The abortion is issue is simple, if you're against abortion, don't do one, or be a part of one. Just like gay marriage, if you're against gay marriage, don't marry a gay person. That's really your only choice anyways, because both are legal, so go worry about something else.

I guess in most cases parents and partners are responsible for abortions and not women themselve. And men seems also to take control about women. A woman alone is not able to educate a baby without help. A proverb is: "For to educate a child it needs a whole village". If a woman is alone and lost what do you call "free decision" in such a case? And lots of women are also a little psychotic during pregnancy. Difficult to say what free will is. But if: Why not to punish every woman who had on their own free will sex with a man and got pregnant with 9 month gestation? Is it better to traumatize women by killing their babies in them and/or tear them alive out of their body?
Your serious confusion is duly noted. The abortion is issue is simple, if you're against abortion, don't do one, or be a part of one. Just like gay marriage, if you're against gay marriage, don't marry a gay person. That's really your only choice anyways, because both are legal, so go worry about something else.

So why not to allow everyone to kill whomever he likes to kill? Why only the exception to allow to kill human beings in the most innocent and most helpless situation of their life?

Last edited:

So why not to allow everyone to kill whomever he likes to kill? Why only the exception to allow to kill human beings in the most innocent and most helpless situation of their life?
What's up old man, you still yearning for the days of nazi Germany?

Okay: You never will learn anything. I have to accept this fact.

You want to know why we don't allow murder since we allow abortion. The last government to allow that are your Nazis.

You want to know why we don't allow murder since we allow abortion. The last government to allow that are your Nazis.

no comment, Nazi.

What prevents determined anti-choice activists from doing what they profess to be necessary?

no comment, Nazi.
Because you have no comeback to the truth.

Simple question:

Why is it the lunatics of the world focus on killing the doctor when it is the woman that is making the choice and not being forced to have the abortion?

Answer to your question:

No!
Most women are coerced into abortion. They're coerced by abusive partners, by their families, by school counselors and clinic employees.

Abortion doctors, without exception, are criminal, incompetent, mentally ill, and unethical monsters who violate and abuse women for their own furtherance. They are murderers.

Most women are coerced into abortion. They're coerced by abusive partners, by their families, by school counselors and clinic employees.

Abortion doctors, without exception, are criminal, incompetent, mentally ill, and unethical monsters who violate and abuse women for their own furtherance. They are murderers.
Wow! That's a mighty high horse you've rented for the day. :lmao:

I know that you are always right, antigod, nazilike one. But whom do you like to convince "the sun is an iceberg"?

You logic is: "Because houses [are able to] burn down, everyone has the right to burn houses down." You will for every kind of death find a "natural" perspective what would give you the right to be a murderer. But every living human being is still not eliminated from any force of the nature. You just simple say with this form of logic: "Human beings are animals" or "Human beings are material" - while you seem to have the same time the feeling you are a superior human being, who has automatically the same right as mother nature to kill whomever you like to kill on any or no reason. But if I compare you with the power of a supernova for example, then I ask myselve where your napoleonic complex comes from.

Wow, that was a lot of meaningless hot air, even for you.

Fortunatelly not all Americans live on your racistic and godless "I"sland.

Your God let the holocaust happen.

It was the onky way humans would acknowledge the evil depravity of progressivism.

Scapegoating your god again? You'd think that a god wouldn't need excuses.

You obviously don't know what the term "scapegoating" means. So why on earth would anybody listen to your drivel about God and faith?

Wow, that was a lot of meaningless hot air, even for you.

It was the onky way humans would acknowledge the evil depravity of progressivism.

You obviously don't know what the term "scapegoating" means. So why on earth would anybody listen to your drivel about God and faith?

You simply can't stand the truth, that's why you get so upset about what I say.

You simply can't stand the truth, that's why you get so upset about what I say.

You obviously don't know what the words "upset" or "truth" mean, either.

Simple question:

Why is it the lunatics of the world focus on killing the doctor when it is the woman that is making the choice and not being forced to have the abortion?

Answer to your question:

No!

No.

The woman has the choice to say yes or no to the abortion and to put all the blame on the doctor is just beyond stupid.

The Doctor does not force the woman to have the abortion and if one is found to have done it would be dealt with by the law, so please let stop with the silly nonsense.

So if you are unwilling to hold the woman accountable for her action then I will not hold the doctor accountable either because all the Doctor is doing is offering a LEGAL service and until the USSC says otherwise abortion is legal!

A doctor is performing a late term abortion and killing a baby which is an objectively human life, then would an individual have a moral right to kill them in defense of human life? (Just as some may argue that abolitionists had a right to kill slave owners in defense of the lives of slaves?)

(The state is of course a social construct and has no inherent rights but what the people give it, so while it might be illegal to kill an abortion doctor, if it's done in defense of an innocent life, I don't see why someone wouldn't have a right to do it).
Wrong.

An embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

Abortion is not ‘murder.’

This thread exhibits the reprehensible right’s propensity to lie, their desire to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law in violation of the Constitution, and their contempt for the rule of law.

You simply have to get over this misguided notion of embryo/fetus. Because along with embryos and fetuses, this is what is being aborted:
premature-babies.jpg

images

^ This is, on a daily basis, literally being ripped limb from limb. Heads put in a vice like instrument and squeezed until they explode, poison injected into the hearts, necks slit, spinal cords severed. And not a drop of anesthesia.

I had an ancient Viking grandmother that was captured on the battlefield and drawn and quartered. I thought about the agony of slowly being split in half. How incredibly barbaric.
Do you think the pain of having that infants legs ripped off of it's torso is somehow less painful than if it were you having your legs ripped off of your body?
Clay, look at those two pictures. Would you have any compunction if I asked you to slit their necks?

Medicine is used to stop the heart. A miscarriage is induced and a D&C is done to clean the womb of any trace of death tissue.
What is aborted is not a baby.
There are day after, that can be used up to 7 weeks after, and home abortions by mail.

Many women at some point need a D&C. After birth if any tissue remains or during menses not everything is expelled, a D&C might be necessary.

No one tugs the limbs tearing the embryo/fetus apart. What you call limbs are nearly boneless, more like a squid.

It is a woman's choice and her right to control her own body. Nobody outside the office has a right to know what her medical records say.

Go find a tree to save.

till it i
So Georg Elser had no right to try to murder Adolf Hitler, because it was not legal to do so? And if I think about Erdogan - Erdogan is transforming in the moment the democracy in Turkey into a dictatorship. When will anyone have the right to kill him? Before Erdogan kills him in a "war on terrorism" or after Erdogan (="the turkish state") killed him? Whatelse to do with such a beginning self-fullfilling murderacy? ... Hmmm ...

Sure has everyone the right to defend with weapons (=the possibility to kill) the life of his own people or the life of the people he loves. So why not to kill someone who kills babies? If the babies would be 6 month old, then everyone would agree to do so. But if a child is minus 6 month old, then nearly no one agrees to do so. Why? 1 year difference is not a lot.

What are 'rights'?

I'm oriented in values and not in laws. I never had big problems with laws. Abortion is a frustrating exception in this context, because I don't like to minimize the freedom of people, but on the other side everyeon has the right to live. I would say rights have first of all the sense to protect weaker human beings against stronger human beings. Real rights are the servants of real justice and we are not able to live without justice. I guess most people on our planet don't like to be aborted and most people don't have problem with abortion too.

It is almost impossible to prevent you from anonymously killing someone if you are determined to do so, therefore, you have the 'right'. Society has the 'right' to make laws

Everyone can make laws - but a community of people has normally enough power to force everyone to do what the laws say.

punishing such action, so you must be prepared for the consequences. Do you have the courage of your convictions? That is the question. People who feel this is murder must act. If they do not act, they do not regard it as murder. As we see virtually no one acting this way, we assume that even expressed opponants of abortion accept it as being the decision of a woman to control her life, just as any human does.

I guess in most cases parents and partners are responsible for abortions and not the women themselve. And men seems also to take control about women. A woman alone is not able to educate a baby without help. A proverb is: "For to educate a child it needs a whole village". If a woman is alone and lost what do you call "free decision" in such a case? And lots of women are also a little psychotic during pregnancy. Difficult to say what free will is. But if: Why not to punish every woman with 9 month gestation, who had on their own free will sex with a man and got pregnant? Is it better to traumatize women by killing their babies in them and/or tear them alive out of their body?

Till it is able to live outside the womb, it is not a person yet. If it is in her body, she has the right to decide what she wants.

An oyster is a life, but it is not a person that can live outside its shell.

If people are so obsessed with protecting life, become a vegan, but plants are life too.

Worry about the good bacteria in your gut. Stay out of the woman's womb or interfering in her right to choose.

Simple question:

Answer to your question:

No!

No.

The woman has the choice to say yes or no to the abortion and to put all the blame on the doctor is just beyond stupid.

The Doctor does not force the woman to have the abortion and if one is found to have done it would be dealt with by the law, so please let stop with the silly nonsense.

So if you are unwilling to hold the woman accountable for her action then I will not hold the doctor accountable either because all the Doctor is doing is offering a LEGAL service and until the USSC says otherwise abortion is legal!

Yippee, another woman hater. You're on the side of the abortionists and you don't even know it.

Forum List

Back