Is killing a baby outside the. Womb murder

I don’t know how you guys live with yourselves telling all these lies.

I guess it merely underlines the lack of morals.

Whatever shortcoming someone may have in lacking your morality is a compliment by any measure. That's usually the case when government is the source of your salvation and guiding principles.

Yes the Bible does mention abortion.

Specifically how to perform one. It has no words saying to not perform one and that performing one is a sin.

It's in the book of Numbers:

Numbers 5:11-31

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water offeringT)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-3819T" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse.U)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-3820U" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> 28 If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29 “‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astrayV)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-3822V" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousyW)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-3823W" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the Lord and is to apply this entire law to her. 31 The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequencesX)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-3824X" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> of her sin.’”

Ah yes, the libs favorite go to verse in the bible to try to justify abortion. The problem is, this passage isnt about abortion. That translation is from the NIV which inserts "miscarry". That word was never in there in the original hebrew. Yes, abortion is murder and there is no justification for it.

Why didn't McConnell and Ryan along with Trump, between Jan. 2007 and Jan 2009 pass and sign a Constitutional Amendment banning abortion once a heart beat can be heard?

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CANNOT WIN ELECTIONS WITHOUT WEDGE ISSUES; WEDGE ISSUES WHICH THE R's USE TO DEMAGOGUE EASILY LED PEOPLE LIKE THOSE ABOVE, WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE R's HAND WRINGING ABOUT THE UNBORN BABIES MATTERS.

THE R's WIN ON WEDGE ISSUES, AND NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BUT TELL PEOPLE LIKE THOSE ABOVE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.

Hey, you don't have to yell. The Rs are worthless spineless wonders. They voted down ocare numerous times when O was in office knowing it would never be signed into law. You're one naive little fellow if you don't think dems engage in these exact tactics.

BULLSHIT. Give an example of a Democratic Party Policy to which has not been put forth by their party: Gun control, Gay and Lesbian Rights, Equal Rights for All notwithstanding their ethnicity, color or creed; a fair federal income tax, livable minimum wage and affordable health care without "fine print" leaving people destitute. Just of few of the policies Democrats support to aid the many.

Only one thing you listed is constitutional. What does that tell me? You dems get off on govt abusing its powers.

What a stupid response ^^^.

Art. I, Sec. 8, Clause 1:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States

Ah yes, the libs favorite go to verse in the bible to try to justify abortion. The problem is, this passage isnt about abortion. That translation is from the NIV which inserts "miscarry". That word was never in there in the original hebrew. Yes, abortion is murder and there is no justification for it.

Why didn't McConnell and Ryan along with Trump, between Jan. 2007 and Jan 2009 pass and sign a Constitutional Amendment banning abortion once a heart beat can be heard?

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CANNOT WIN ELECTIONS WITHOUT WEDGE ISSUES; WEDGE ISSUES WHICH THE R's USE TO DEMAGOGUE EASILY LED PEOPLE LIKE THOSE ABOVE, WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE R's HAND WRINGING ABOUT THE UNBORN BABIES MATTERS.

THE R's WIN ON WEDGE ISSUES, AND NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BUT TELL PEOPLE LIKE THOSE ABOVE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.

Hey, you don't have to yell. The Rs are worthless spineless wonders. They voted down ocare numerous times when O was in office knowing it would never be signed into law. You're one naive little fellow if you don't think dems engage in these exact tactics.

BULLSHIT. Give an example of a Democratic Party Policy to which has not been put forth by their party: Gun control, Gay and Lesbian Rights, Equal Rights for All notwithstanding their ethnicity, color or creed; a fair federal income tax, livable minimum wage and affordable health care without "fine print" leaving people destitute. Just of few of the policies Democrats support to aid the many.

Only one thing you listed is constitutional. What does that tell me? You dems get off on govt abusing its powers.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States
General welfare lol.
Are you one of the few statists who know what general means?

General welfare lol.

You don't have a clue, and yet act under the pretense you do.

See:

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 1: James Madison to Andrew Stevenson

And each of the debates on the meaning of general Welfare, here:

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 1

And in a week or so get back to me and tell the readers what you've learned.

A 5 year olds body was recovered today in Chicago, his parents have been charged with murder. A recent newborn is killed once outside the womb, so what’s the difference?

General welfare lol.

See:

Alexander hamilton (the framer that wanted the most federal power) said This specification of particulars [the 18 enumerated powers of Article I, Section 8] evidently excludes all pretension to a general legislative authority, because an affirmative grant of special powers would be absurd as well as useless if a general authority was intended.
Its a great thing to think about. If the framers wanted to have unlimited power, why give it enunerated powers?
The term general means for everyone. how in the fuck is one person getting shit other people do not get qualify?
How does local relief qualify? It doesnt.
Words actual meaning, the intent of the constitution USED to matter.
In the late 19th century, savannah georgia burned to the ground. Almost thewhole city was destroyed. Congress refused to help because the federal govt didnt have the enumerated powers to only help certain people.
You statists fucked the constitution up!!

Here is james madison
If Congress can do whatever in their discretion can be done by money, and will promote the general welfare, the Government is no longer a limited one possessing enumerated powers, but an indefinite one subject to particular exceptions. It is to be remarked that the phrase out of which this doctrine is elaborated, is copied from the old articles of Confederation, where it was always understood as nothing more than a general caption to the specified powers, and it is a fact that it was preferred in the new instrument for that very reason as less liable than any other to misconstruction

General welfare lol.

See:

Alexander hamilton (the framer that wanted the most federal power) said This specification of particulars [the 18 enumerated powers of Article I, Section 8] evidently excludes all pretension to a general legislative authority, because an affirmative grant of special powers would be absurd as well as useless if a general authority was intended.
Its a great thing to think about. If the framers wanted to have unlimited power, why give it enunerated powers?
The term general means for everyone. how in the fuck is one person getting shit other people do not get qualify?
In the late 19th century, savannah georgia burned to the ground. Almost thewhole city was destroyed. Congress refused to help because the federal govt didnt have the enumerated powers to only help certain people.

The Necessary and Proper Clause, to wit:

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 18. To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Necessary and Proper Clause

Name calling, i.e. "statists" doesn't make your argument sound, in fact it weakens your argument. Grow up, and read the link above. You will see the argument has two voices, Jefferson and Hamilton (which one do you believe is a "statists"?

General welfare lol.

See:

Hamilton, Jefferson, et al never saw a jet plane, MD's treated George Washington by bleeding him, no one then ever turned on a light bulb or used a telephone or ate hostess twinkies.

My point being limited government didn't work under the articles of Confederation, and Conservative Libertarianism can't work effectively in the 21st Century.

General welfare lol.

See:

Hamilton, Jefferson, et al never saw a jet plane, MD's treated George Washington by bleeding him, no one then ever turned on a light bulb or used a telephone or ate hostess twinkies.

My point being limited government didn't work under the articles of Confederation, and Conservative Libertarianism can't work effectively in the 21st Century.
Then amend the constitution. Dont shit all over the limited powers of govt and embrace abuse.

General welfare lol.

See:

Then amend the constitution. Dont shit all over the limited powers of govt and embrace abuse.

It does not take an amendment, the genius of COTUS is, its ambiguity. If it were not so, there would be more 9-0 votes and fewer judicial reviews.

I noticed you failed to respond to the Necessary and proper clause. Why is that, and what do you think it is there for?

General welfare lol.

See:

It does not take an amendment, the genius of COTUS is, its ambiguity. If it were not so, there would be more 9-0 votes and fewer judicial reviews.

I noticed you failed to respond to the Necessary and proper clause. Why is that, and what do you think it is there for?
I dont believe in constitutional ambiguity. It isnt logical to assume they made that document as a strain of federal power, while giving the fed govt unlimited authority.
The constitution is quite clear.
I didnt see that post. My thoughts on that were it was just a way for the fed gov to carry out its enumerated powers. Such as making the different branches of the military, NASA and configuring the judicial branch. Stuff like that.

See:

I dont believe in constitutional ambiguity. It isnt logical to assume they made that document as a strain of federal power, while giving the fed govt unlimited authority.
The constitution is quite clear.
I didnt see that post. My thoughts on that were it was just a way for the fed gov to carry out its enumerated powers. Such as making the different branches of the military, NASA and configuring the judicial branch. Stuff like that.

Statement: "I dont believe in constitutional ambiguity".

Response: I do. There are plenty, the proof is our disagreements, on Art I, sec 8, clause 1; the meaning of high crimes and misdemeanors in Art 2, sec 4; and no mention of Judicial Review in Art. III.

There are exceptions to clear statements, i.e "to make war", not sense WW II has the Congress declared war, and how many times have Presidents sent our troops into battle, and used the War Powers Act?

Forum List

Back