Is killing a baby outside the. Womb murder

I am as pro choice as they come. I support a womans right to choose until the baby is born. After that? We got problems.
This shit the left is talking about makes me sick. And i thought i had a stomach like a dog!

Baal Worship, the killing of babies, is very much frowned upon by God. I believe if we don't do something to hold this practice in check, that God will eventually exact justice upon America.

Baal Worship, the killing of babies, is very much frowned upon by God. I believe if we don't do something to hold this practice in check, that God will eventually exact justice upon America.
Does the bible mention abortion?
Pretty sure the jews used to think a womans womb was nothing but water for the first 40 days, so shoving a coat hanger in your woman hole was perfectly acceptable.

Pretty sure the jews used to think a womans womb was nothing but water for the first 40 days, so shoving a coat hanger in your woman hole was perfectly acceptable.

Again, and as usual, you are wrong.

In The Bible, if you hurt a woman and she is pregnant and she lost the baby, you would be sent before the courts and the judges, and they would decide your fate.

And please quit with your fear mongering. We have birth control of all sorts. There is really no reason to get pregnant if you do not want to. No one is talking about a total ban on abortion. There needs to be checks and balances on it, and we do need to recognize that once a baby has a heartbeat or can be viable outside the womb even with a little help, we need to respect that life.

Baal Worship, and the selling of bloody baby body parts will eventually be punished by God. When the Age of Grace is over, remember, Judgment comes.. God does not change, but he can with hold his judgment for a time to allow people to repent of their sins.

In The Bible, if you hurt a woman and she is pregnant and she lost the baby, you would be sent before the courts and the judges, and they would decide your fate.

And please quit with your fear mongering. We have birth control of all sorts. There is really no reason to get pregnant if you do not want to. No one is talking about a total ban on abortion. There needs to be checks and balances on it, and we do need to recognize that once a baby has a heartbeat or can be viable outside the womb even with a little help, we need to respect that life.

Baal Worship, and the selling of bloody baby body parts will eventually be punished by God. When the Age of Grace is over, remember, Judgment comes.. God does not change, but he can with hold his judgment for a time to allow people to repent of their sins.
That isnt the same as abortion though.
Also, how can i be wrong by asking a question? I certainly wasnt wrong about the water womb in jewish folklore.

Also, how can i be wrong by asking a question? I certainly wasnt wrong about the water womb in jewish folklore.

We aren't talking about "Folklore" like Global Warming. We are talking about Universal Law, Natural Law, and The Universal Right to Life.

Why do you pay homage to Baal?

Why do you reject The Creator?

Why do you not respect and defend Life?

And then....science......we now know it is a human being at conception, that left to grow it will become a human being.........and at any point where you end it's life, it is killing a growing, living human being...

Science.

I am as pro choice as they come. I support a womans right to choose until the baby is born. After that? We got problems.
This shit the left is talking about makes me sick. And i thought i had a stomach like a dog!
sorry but one day before birth is the same as one day after birth,,,

both are murder

We aren't talking about "Folklore" like Global Warming. We are talking about Universal Law, Natural Law, and The Universal Right to Life.

Why do you pay homage to Baal?

Why do you reject The Creator?

Why do you not respect and defend Life?
I dont believe in man made gods.
I do respect life. I dont consider a fetus "life"
It cant breathe. It cant consume on its own. A human fetus doesnt even meet the criteria of a single celled organism. Abortion is purely subjective

Yea I think so
You think so? You’ve got to be a Republican. Because they don’t have any problem at all. They arm school shooters. They’re trying to take away healthcare from disabled and sick children right now. And they use such for political reasons.

The only reason they pretend to protect the fetus is because they don’t have to pay anything for it and it’s a way to legislate women’s bodies and turn women into property. When you no longer have control over your own body, which Republicans are trying to do to women, then women are not people, they’re property.

And then....science......we now know it is a human being at conception, that left to grow it will become a human being.........and at any point where you end it's life, it is killing a growing, living human being...

Science.
I dont agree it is a human being. If you call religious activism in the science community science, then we need to change the definition of a human being.

both are murder
In your eyes, perhaps.
If i shove a chicken egg up my ass, is that considered beastality?

both are murder
In your eyes, perhaps.
If i shove a chicken egg up my ass, is that considered beastality?
if a child is removed from the mother one day before birth it is as much a living breathing baby as it would be the day after,,,unless a baby killer sticks a pair of scissors in its neck

Forum List

Back