Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Philippians 2:

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it [a]robbery to be equal with God, 7 but [b]made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.

He lowered Himself so all that could be given back to Him after He fulfilled His purpose on earth. If you're going to use the Scriptures to prove something, you really should consider ALL the Scriptures and what they mean before taking a few verses here and there that you think prove something they don't.
Your phil 2 is error. Not all translations have that wording.

In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we believe that before the earth was created, what we know to be God consisted of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. God the Father is the father of our spirits (Heb. 12:9). We are his literal offspring (Acts 17:28-29). Our spirits existed prior to all of us coming to this earth (Man, Antemortal Existence of). The firstborn spirit child of Heavenly Father was Jesus (Rev 3:14, Heb 1:6). Jesus became part of the godhead before the world was (John 1:1-3, 14). We do not believe the doctrine of the trinity in that God the Father and Jesus Christ are the same being. We believe that they are separate and distinct beings and persons. The oneness of God and His Son is that they are united in purpose as a single godhead. Nowhere in the Bible does it teach that they are the same being.

We believe that before Jesus came to earth and received a body of flesh and bone, He, along with the Holy Ghost, existed as spirit children of the Father but were also part of the Godhead. We believe the Father already existed as an immortal man with an immortal, resurrected body of flesh and bones. After Jesus came to earth He was resurrected with an immortal body of flesh and bones the same as his Father. We believe that the Holy Ghost will eventually come to earth and receive a body of flesh and bones also. We believe that it is part of the salvation of all mankind to be resurrected and receive an immortal body of flesh and bones just as the Father and Jesus now have. (see Hebrews 1:3 and Luke 24:36-43, Acts 24:15)

As we read in Genesis 1:26-27 there was more than one being in the creation process. We believe as John 1:1-3 and 14 tells us, that the Father created all things through his Son Jesus Christ. In fact we believe that Jesus was the Great I AM of the Old Testament and that this is why He was seen by and talked face to face with prophets of old. We learn in John 1:18 that up to that time no man had seen the Father. It was Jesus whom the prophets of old had seen and spoke to. Jesus proclaims this in John 8:58. Jesus is the Great I AM, even Jehovah of the Old Testament. Jesus was part of the Godhead before the foundation of the earth and participated in the creation of all things and was the God of the Old Testament through the direction of the Father.
There is no-i am that i am in the Hebrew written ot-It translates-i will be what i will be.
God( Jehovah) created all things-He created 99.9% through Jesus( Col 1:16) He created Jesus direct-first and last=The Firstborn of all creation-Col 1:15--ALL CREATION occurred at the beginning.

I won't pretend to know all of the words of the Bibles. Old one and latest one.

I believe GOD is not alone. I believe GOD created everything, including Jesus. What makes Jesus so special is virtually all can speak of Jesus but it seems FEW actually speak of GOD.
They think of GOD as completely alone. But I think GOD has a huge family. We are part of his family. Jesus is part of his family. We are similar to the butterfly in that we are like cocoons now but later we will be like GOD and be similar in creation to the Butterfly.
Our personal beauty in other words comes when we rejoin GOD and Jesus.
Jesus assures--John 17:3--One must know the one who sent him( Father) as THE ONLY TRUE GOD and know Jesus to get eternal life.

All who can think for self reasonably will answer-NO to the question.

One greater than Jesus gave him all authority in heaven and on earth- Matt 28:18---Fact-God has always had the authority, none can give it to him.
One greater than Jesus gave him the judging duties-John 5:27--God was already judge.
God was king-1Chron 16:31--One greater than Jesus appointed him to a kingship( Dan 7:13-15)--But then Jesus must hand back the kingdom( 1Cor 15:24-28) to his God and Father and subject himself---God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--1Pet 1:3) God does not have a God.
Jesus teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:19, 30)--God did all the powerful works-THROUGH-Jesus( Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--God created all things-99.9% -THROUGH- Jesus( Col 1:16)--He created Jesus first and last direct=The firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15) The only begotten son.

There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons- The true God called-Ton Theon=God, the word called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows, its why there is a difference. translating works the same at both spots.

All being mislead into worshipping a non existent trinity created at the councils of Catholicism are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not somewhere one wants to be standing.---Think about these facts, God warned all-GET OUT OF HER.
Its simple. Of course they are separate beings, just as you are separate and disctinct from you earthly father. Jesus' Father is God..........God's "ONLY" begotten SON (John 3:16, Matthew 7:15). If God is the Father of Jesus........what can Jesus be......other than God? Is your nature.....essence: being, different from the source that spawned you? Each after its own kind.....(Genesis 1:24)

Facts revealed in the Holy Scriptures concerning Jesus and His Father. Jesus is distinct from the Father, both the Father and Jesus are working with one accord/total agreement (John 5:17, 19).........clear unambiguous, "Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son can do nothing on His own accord, but only what He sees the Father doing. FOR WHATEVER THE FATHER DOES , THAT THE SON DOES LIKEWISE." (John 5:19)

Jesus declares that His Father loves Him (John 5:20). Jesus, while on earth, during His 3.5 year ministry, was given ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH BY THE FATHER........(Matthew 28:18-20). Jesus now sets on King David's throne at the right hand of the Father in Heaven (Acts 2)

Jesus was given the authority TO ETERNALLY JUDGE people, a right only reserved to God (John 5:22)........the Father gave ALL RIGHTS OF JUDGMENT TO JESUS. Jesus' essence is based upon the duplicity of existing as 2 beings in 1.............the Son of Man, and the Son of God. (John 5:26-27). Jesus does not do His own will but the will of the Father (John 5:30)

The Father speaks of Jesus as a separate being (Matthew 3:16-17) This (Jesus) is My (the Fathers') beloved Son........ (Matthew 17:5) Jesus is mentioned separate from the Father......One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God and Father of all." (Eph. 4:4-6).

Its clear..............Jesus was with God at creation (John 1) Jesus was the Word, the Word was with God and WAS GOD.

Jesus is the SON OF GOD. What else can Jesus, the Son of God, the only begotten of the Father......be, if not God? Does a person spawn a dog? Some attempt to apply libtard logic and declare, the son of a president does not make his/her son president. Indeed.............an elected office is not the same as spawning a child.

The Jews of the 1st century realized that Jesus was claiming to be EQUAL with GOD by calling Himself the Son of God (John 5:18)......for this they demanded a death warrant.

God Himself calls Jesus..........GOD. "But of the Son (Jesus), He (God) says, Your throne O God, is forever and ever........." (Heb. 1:8). Paul is referring to the Old Testament Text.

John 1.......declares that Jesus is God. As does the apostle in (Col. 2:8-9), "See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit (can anyone spell Jehovah's witnesses?) according to human traditions, according to the elemental spirits of the world, not according to Christ. FOR IN HIM (JESUS) THE WHOLE FULLNESS OF DEITY DWELLS."

Jesus' birth and birth right is described in prophecy. "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel." -- Isaiah 7:14. Immanuel: God is with us........(Matthew 1:23)

GOD ALONE IS TO BE WORSHIPED. (Matt. 4:10). Jesus Christ was worshiped as God while on earth (Matt. 8:2, 9:18, Matt. 14:33, Matt. 15:25, Matt. 28:9, Matt. 28:16-17)

Lastly. Jesus is equal with God because He is God. (Phi.2:6)....."Being in the form of God............."

Last edited:
Its simple. Of course they are separate beings, just as you are separate and disctinct from you earthly father. Jesus' Father is God..........God's "ONLY" begotten SON (John 3:16, Matthew 7:15). If God is the Father of Jesus........what can Jesus be......other than God? Is your nature.....essence: being, different from the source that spawned you? Each after its own kind.....(Genesis 1:24)

Facts revealed in the Holy Scriptures concerning Jesus and His Father. Jesus is distinct from the Father, both the Father and Jesus are working with one accord/total agreement (John 5:17, 19).........clear unambiguous, "Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son can do nothing on His own accord, but only what He sees the Father doing. FOR WHATEVER THE FATHER DOES , THAT THE SON DOES LIKEWISE." (John 5:19)

Jesus declares that His Father loves Him (John 5:20). Jesus, while on earth, during His 3.5 year ministry, was given ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH BY THE FATHER........(Matthew 28:18-20). Jesus now sets on King David's throne at the right hand of the Father in Heaven (Acts 2)

Jesus was given the authority TO ETERNALLY JUDGE people, a right only reserved to God (John 5:22)........the Father gave ALL RIGHTS OF JUDGMENT TO JESUS. Jesus' essence is based upon the duplicity of existing as 2 beings in 1.............the Son of Man, and the Son of God. (John 5:26-27). Jesus does not do His own will but the will of the Father (John 5:30)

The Father speaks of Jesus as a separate being (Matthew 3:16-17) This (Jesus) is My (the Fathers') beloved Son........ (Matthew 17:5) Jesus is mentioned separate from the Father......One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God and Father of all." (Eph. 4:4-6).

Its clear..............Jesus was with God at creation (John 1) Jesus was the Word, the Word was with God and WAS GOD.

Jesus is the SON OF GOD. What else can Jesus, the Son of God, the only begotten of the Father......be, if not God? Does a person spawn a dog? Some attempt to apply libtard logic and declare, the son of a president does not make his/her son president. Indeed.............an elected office is not the same as spawning a child.

The Jews of the 1st century realized that Jesus was claiming to be EQUAL with GOD by calling Himself the Son of God (John 5:18)......for this they demanded a death warrant.

God Himself calls Jesus..........GOD. "But of the Son (Jesus), He (God) says, Your throne O God, is forever and ever........." (Heb. 1:8). Paul is referring to the Old Testament Text.

John 1.......declares that Jesus is God. As does the apostle in (Col. 2:8-9), "See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit (can anyone spell Jehovah's witnesses?) according to human traditions, according to the elemental spirits of the world, not according to Christ. FOR IN HIM (JESUS) THE WHOLE FULLNESS OF DEITY DWELLS."

Jesus' birth and birth right is described in prophecy. "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel." -- Isaiah 7:14. Immanuel: God is with us........(Matthew 1:23)

GOD ALONE IS TO BE WORSHIPED. (Matt. 4:10). Jesus Christ was worshiped as God while on earth (Matt. 8:2, 9:18, Matt. 14:33, Matt. 15:25, Matt. 28:9, Matt. 28:16-17)

Lastly. Jesus is equal with God because He is God. (Phi.2:6)....."Being in the form of God............."
God always was and always will be. All sons are made by their Father, no son is his Father.-He is not God, you are being mislead.
Trinity religions are a mass of confusion, All have different truths, God has 1 truth, and Jesus promised when he sent the holy spirit to guide his real teachers into all truth, not hundreds of different truths. A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) will not stand.

One greater than Jesus gave him all authority in heaven and on earth- Matt 28:18---Fact-God has always had the authority, none can give it to him.
One greater than Jesus gave him the judging duties-John 5:27--God was already judge.
God was king-1Chron 16:31--One greater than Jesus appointed him to a kingship( Dan 7:13-15)--But then Jesus must hand back the kingdom( 1Cor 15:24-28) to his God and Father and subject himself---God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--1Pet 1:3) God does not have a God.
Jesus teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:19, 30)--God did all the powerful works-THROUGH-Jesus( Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--God created all things-99.9% -THROUGH- Jesus( Col 1:16)--He created Jesus first and last direct=The firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15) The only begotten son.

There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons- The true God called-Ton Theon=God, the word called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows, its why there is a difference. translating works the same at both spots.

All being mislead into worshipping a non existent trinity created at the councils of Catholicism are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not somewhere one wants to be standing.---Think about these facts, God warned all-GET OUT OF HER.

Why not paste the verses in order to make it easy on the reader?

There is no-i am that i am in the Hebrew written ot-It translates-i will be what i will be.
God( Jehovah) created all things-He created 99.9% through Jesus( Col 1:16) He created Jesus direct-first and last=The Firstborn of all creation-Col 1:15--ALL CREATION occurred at the beginning.
Exodus 3:13-14
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

God told Moses that his name was I AM and to tell the children of Israel that I AM had sent him. The Hebrew for I AM is אהיה pronounced ’eh·yeh according to BibleHub . If you copy the Hebrew into the following dictionary ( doitinHebrew.com - The Talking Online Hebrew Dictionary and Translation Engine. Learn how to say just about anything in Hebrew. ) you the following translation:

I shall be

or

I will be

The portion of the phrase היה has the following meanings:

to be, exist, be present; happen, occur, take place: become, turn into

Evidently the א portion of the phrase must mean "I" since it is used in both the above translations. Thus I believe that the phrase can also mean, "I exist" or also in English "I Am". So I don't think that the King James translation is off. I believe the translation is spot on. The Greek from John 8:58 also has the meaning of "I exist" or "I am".

Last edited:
God always was and always will be. All sons are made by their Father, no son is his Father.-He is not God, you are being mislead.
Trinity religions are a mass of confusion, All have different truths, God has 1 truth, and Jesus promised when he sent the holy spirit to guide his real teachers into all truth, not hundreds of different truths. A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) will not stand.
Again.......ad hominem excuses? His real teachers? :disbelief: His "real teachers" were the one's Jesus promised to send a helper to bring back remembrance to what they had witnessed.......the Holy Spirit of Truth that the WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE. The passage you are quoting (or rather attempting to cherry pick) clearly indicates that Jesus was addressing His hand picked disciples of the 1st century. This passage is not addressing people of the future.....not you, not your cult, not "I"............Jesus is making a promise to those who actually drafted the N.T. in the 1st century, THE APOSTLES OF CHRIST.

Read the entire chapter.....the entire, verse.........IN CONTEXT. Beginning with John chapter 13.........Jesus is addressing His disciples sitting at the feast table.....specifially He is addressing Peter, who will betray Him 3 times before the cock crows, who asks Jesus why He is washing his feet, Jesus then addresses Judas who betrayed Him for 30 pieces of silver........and all the 11........the text ends Chapter 13 with Jesus declaring, to Peter "the cock shall not crow till thou hast betrayed Me 3 times......the context of chapter 13 continues in Chapter 14........the scene is still the same, Jesus is speaking at the feast table to His Hand Picked Apostles..not the world.........

Chapter 14, Jesus declares to the discieples/apostles at the table, concerning His death to shortly come, and after His death, then He declares.... "And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He will abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of Truth (Holy Spirit)...........WHOM THE WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE..........." -- John 14:15-16

Yet here you are declaring that YOU RECEIVED that which the world cannot receive? Clearly you are LYING. The word of God, that was inspired by the Spirit of God (2 Tim. 3:16-17)........that is the sword of God, has exposed your lies and attempted deceit. (Eph. 6:17)

Last edited:
All are one-they live to do Jesus' Fathers will, yet all are not God--Jesus is clear at John 17:3--The one who sent him=Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--and one must know him as that and know Jesus to get eternal life. Satan is blocking eternal life from all serving a non existent trinity, best believe Jesus.
We do. Jesus claimed several times to be God. Go ahead, ask me where.

jesus-child-3007032_1920.jpg

God or human being? Yes.

Last edited:
All are one-they live to do Jesus' Fathers will, yet all are not God--Jesus is clear at John 17:3--The one who sent him=Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--and one must know him as that and know Jesus to get eternal life. Satan is blocking eternal life from all serving a non existent trinity, best believe Jesus.
If you say so. I'll believe you believe it. As long as you don't want to force me to say I believe it, I'm good with you believing it. I don't believe in a plethora of immortal beings of good and evil that are battling forevermore for our souls. I just learned what I learned as a child many many moons ago.

If you say so. I'll believe you believe it. As long as you don't want to force me to say I believe it, I'm good with you believing it. I don't believe in a plethora of immortal beings of good and evil that are battling forevermore for our souls. I just learned what I learned as a child many many moons ago.

Who or what do you believe created existence?

John 1:1 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

John 1:14 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

I don't believe existence was created. Existence is eternal. Creation is the act of taking things that already exist and forming them into something more. Just as we take the materials that already are and build a ship, so too does God take from that which eternally exists and creates other things. Ex Nihilo Creation is a false doctrine.

But if you think befoe you get data you are a fool.

Jesus said He is God, several times.

Forum List

Back