Is it wrong?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I have no desire to get married or live with a woman.

I simply like living alone, having my own space, and I have lived in my own apartment for the first time for a year and a half and dont want to give up my sovereignty.

I simply like living alone, having my own space, and I have lived in my own apartment for the first time for a year and a half and dont want to give up my sovereignty.

Martin, I have experienced almost every sort of living arrangement....roommates, husband, live in boyfriend, and on my own. Some people are just not built for the intimacy that comes with living together. I never liked sleeping with another person, even when I was deeply in love.

Some folks still marry despite this...they just keep their own places. I have two friends who've done this. One bought a house next door to his wife, the other just lives in the same neighborhood as her husband. I'm pretty sure, both are very happy.

You do what works for you....there's no one way to be happy.

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong? Absolutely not . . . . not in any way, shape or form. It's not weird or abnormal either.

Do you know that you're gay?

Do you realize how ugly the things you write are, Hister? I don't know what rat chews on your soul, but I pity you.

Do you know that you're gay?

Do you realize how ugly the things you write are, Hister? I don't know what rat chews on your soul, but I pity you.

If you don't acknowledge the trolls maybe they'll crawl off into a corner and die.

Forum List

Back