Is it time to stop trying to re-start the Cold War now?

I personally believe it is time to stop the anti-Russia rhetoric and to stop trying to pick a fight with them. Hillary lost, enough trying to blame Russia. We need to let Trump repair relations with Russia, a country very rich in natural resources by the way, and push them towards us and away from China.
Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

I dunno. Seems like a lot of ppl were charged or confessed.

Guess Trump wasn't silly enough to hang himself by recording phone calls with Putin.

I read some Conservative saying Russians are landing troops in Venezuela.

FWIW, I always had a soft spot for the Soviets. The ppl anyways. Not that many of their leaders aren't/weren't homicidal maniacs only Hitler could make look good.
yea, but none of them for RUSSIAN collusion. they went after russian collusion and got them for financial games instead.

Seems like a lot of non Russian collusion crimes committed with Russians.

FWIW, If you wanna say these lower folk were up to all kinds of criminal things with Russians that looked suspicious and got Trump investigated I couldn't really disagree much except to say, they maybe got away with something more, maybe they just wanted to collude and the Russians said, we don't need you.
no. what i am saying is that they went after people for things NOT related to russian collusion.

finances being the biggie.

now when obama was elected and went about appointing his staff, 60%+ of his appointees had some major tax issues they were delinquent or worse on. why not go after them also? my answer to that is we weren't to THIS stage of "petty" yet.

i DO NOT want to see us do this to ANYONE unless we have a reason to look for something. looking to see what you can find is a shitty way to run a judicial system.

That seems a pretty liberal reading of their troubles, but sure, they got in trouble with Russian activities and were not convicted of collusion. Silly Mueller for investigating.

Far as the Obama folks go, sure, hang em. I owe no allegiance. Just fighting the group think hypocrisy here.

I personally believe it is time to stop the anti-Russia rhetoric and to stop trying to pick a fight with them. Hillary lost, enough trying to blame Russia. We need to let Trump repair relations with Russia, a country very rich in natural resources by the way, and push them towards us and away from China.

Guess Trump wasn't silly enough to hang himself by recording phone calls with Putin.

FWIW, I always had a soft spot for the Soviets. The ppl anyways. Not that many of their leaders aren't/weren't homicidal maniacs only Hitler could make look good.
yea, but none of them for RUSSIAN collusion. they went after russian collusion and got them for financial games instead.

FWIW, If you wanna say these lower folk were up to all kinds of criminal things with Russians that looked suspicious and got Trump investigated I couldn't really disagree much except to say, they maybe got away with something more, maybe they just wanted to collude and the Russians said, we don't need you.
no. what i am saying is that they went after people for things NOT related to russian collusion.

now when obama was elected and went about appointing his staff, 60%+ of his appointees had some major tax issues they were delinquent or worse on. why not go after them also? my answer to that is we weren't to THIS stage of "petty" yet.

i DO NOT want to see us do this to ANYONE unless we have a reason to look for something. looking to see what you can find is a shitty way to run a judicial system.

That seems a pretty liberal reading of their troubles, but sure, they got in trouble with Russian activities and were not convicted of collusion. Silly Mueller for investigating.

Far as the Obama folks go, sure, hang em. I owe no allegiance. Just fighting the group think hypocrisy here.
the point i'm making is they went looking for russian collusion and the few people on trial have issues in which have NOTHING to do with RUSSIA.

gives "witch hunt" legs to stand on.

The Mueller report summary made it clear that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. There is no doubt about it.

It just said that there is no evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.

Russian is still guilty as hell.

the point i'm making is they went looking for russian collusion and the few people on trial have issues in which have NOTHING to do with RUSSIA.

Fox said Russia after the word plead and guilty a lot in that article I linked to awhile back for it it have nothing to do with Russia.

Fox said Russia after the word plead and guilty a lot in that article I linked to awhile back for it it have nothing to do with Russia.
good for fox.

they do a lot of stupid shit.

Much more could be accomplished through trade than aggression but commerce does not directly benefit the warfare industries and media pundits that control DC.
Trump is not going to repair relations with Russia. He has been pushed into a confrontational relationship, by the fake collusion story. This resulted in dropping the INF Treaty. Trump claimed Russia violated the treaty, without providing proof. The sanctions BO placed on Russia continue under Donnie, and he has imposed many new sanctions. NATO continues threatening military maneuvers on Russian borders. US troop presence in Eastern Europe has increased. US war making budgets continue to grow under Donnie.

I suspect the US government under Donnie has made relations with Russia worse than we know.

NATO's military maneuvers are a fraction of the size of Russian military maneuvers in the European theater. Russia has acted and shown that it is far more ready and prepared for war in Europe than NATO.
Russia’s military is a fraction of the size of ours. Plus ours surrounds Russia completely. Are there any Russian military bases on our borders? Does Russia regularly hold military maneuvers in the Great Lakes, like we do in the Baltic Sea?

98 to 2 for Russia Hate in the Chickenhawk-Controlled Senate

Look at all the money the rulers made off it, while their sissyboy sons didn't have to fight. That class owes us 60,000 lives. Let's start that war.

Well, when Russia gives Crimea back to Ukraine, and leaves other Ukrainian provinces like Lughansk and Donetsk alone, that would be a starting point. Until then, what we have here is gross Russian aggression that is an immediate threat to NATO's eastern borders, especially in places like Estonia and Latvia.
Selfish and Gutless Whiners

Weak and small NATO-dependent nations have no right to exist. They are Attractive Nuisances that have caused many Big Power wars and should best be partitioned away to avoid such unnecessary and bloody conflicts.

Forum List

Back