Is it time to start assuming everything on the internet is a lie?

if the law against murder is what makes it murder then why isnt manslaughter also murder since there are laws against it??

would it be because they defined different types of killings and made some illegal and others not??
Are you that obtuse?

When the concept of intent was introduced into our legal system we decided that the unlawful killing of a person that was done without intent or forethought was a lesser crime than murder and we call that crime manslaughter

You don't seem to realize that we can change laws and legal definitions any time we want to.

Are you that obtuse?

When the concept of intent was introduced into our legal system we decided that the unlawful killing of a person that was done without intent or forethought was a lesser crime than murder and we call that crime manslaughter

You don't seem to realize that we can change laws and legal definitions any time we want to.
it wasnt introduced,, it was used as a method of seperating the different types of killings,,

if you intended to kill them without justification that was considered murder and made illegal with higher punishment,,

if they die without intent but from stupidity it wasnt considered murder because you didnt intend to kill someone,, and punishment was lesser due to that reason,,

and self defense is self explanitory,,

all this was determined before laws were made,,

it wasnt introduced,, it was used as a method of seperating the different types of killings,,

if you intended to kill them without justification that was considered murder and made illegal with higher punishment,,

if they die without intent but from stupidity it wasnt considered murder because you didnt intend to kill someone,, and punishment was lesser due to that reason,,

and self defense is self explanitory,,

all this was determined before laws were made,

You're just repeating what I said and claim it makes your idiotic position correct.

The the concept of intent was used to categorized crime it was introduced into the law

You're just repeating what I said and claim it makes your idiotic position correct.

I'm done with you.

The the concept of intent was used to categorized crime it was introduced into the law

I'm done with you.
the concept of unjustified with intent and malice was used to define different types of killing to determine what should be illegal and what shouldnt be,,

your problem is youre easily controlled with a few words that have no meaning,,

I'm done with you.

take special note of the part that says,,, "or excusable"

your problem is you cant see outside the cult think and will make any excuse to justify the murder of children in the womb,,

take special note of the part that says,,, "or excusable"

your problem is you cant see outside the cult think and will make any excuse to justify the murder of children in the womb,,

And before there was a definition of murder?
Before there were any laws that defined whatt murder was?

Your problem is you think the word murder always existed and that laws always existed and not only that you seem to think that our modern laws of this country have been in effect forever.

When there was no law making any killing illegal then there was no such thing as murder

And before there was a definition of murder?
Before there were any laws that defined whatt murder was?

Your problem is you think the word murder always existed and that laws always existed and not only that you seem to think that our modern laws of this country have been in effect forever.

When there was no law making any killing illegal then there was no such thing as murder
I have never thought or implied that,,

murder has existed since the first person killed another person for no unjustifiable with malice an intent,, lord knows how long after that came the first law against it for punishment reasons,,
as for the word murder,, well thats not as old as murder itself,, I am sure different cultures had different words for it,, but the act was the same,,

and since laws were created for punishing people that did things society found wrong, that can pnly mean murder existed long before any laws were made against it,,

another thing you refuse to see is laws are also made as a deterent,, so murder had to exist for the law to deter a person from murdering someone,,

on your logic, you have yet to explain why someone made a law against something that never in the history of man had ever happened??

I have never thought or implied that,,

murder has existed since the first person killed another person for no unjustifiable with malice an intent,, lord knows how long after that came the first law against it for punishment reasons,,
as for the word murder,, well thats not as old as murder itself,, I am sure different cultures had different words for it,, but the act was the same,,

and since laws were created for punishing people that did things society found wrong, that can pnly mean murder existed long before any laws were made against it,,

another thing you refuse to see is laws are also made as a deterent,, so murder had to exist for the law to deter a person from murdering someone,,

on your logic, you have yet to explain why someone made a law against something that never in the history of man had ever happened??

Cut the shit.

You've been arguing in circles.

Murder existed before it was made illegal.

No it didn't because it couldn't.

When murder was not illegal there was no such thing as an UNLAWFUL killing therefore there was no murder that could have ever been committed before it was made illegal.

Cut the shit.

When murder was not illegal there was no such thing as an UNLAWFUL killing therefore there was no murder that could have ever been committed before it was made illegal.
you have been arguing in circles and refuse to address your lame ass claims that murder never existed before laws were made against it,,

why make a law against something that never in the history of mankind had happened,,

before laws against murder were made, unjustified killings with malice and intent were committed all the time and are the reason they made laws against doing that,,

Cut the shit.

When murder was not illegal there was no such thing as an UNLAWFUL killing therefore there was no murder that could have ever been if this committed before it was made illegal.
if this doesnt shut you up nothing will

you have been arguing in circles and refuse to address your lame ass claims that murder never existed before laws were made against it,,

why make a law against something that never in the history of mankind had happened,,

before laws against murder were made, unjustified killings with malice and intent were committed all the time and are the reason they made laws against doing that,,

Who decided if a killing was unjustified if no killings were illegal?

if this doesnt shut you up nothing will

Once again you are basing your argument on LAWS after those laws were codified.

BEFORE those laws were codified what happened when a person killed another person?

BEFORE those laws were codified what happened when a person killed another person?
heres an exert from that link

Why was murder not written in English common law?
  • In English common law some crimes, such as murder, were not specifically written. Everyone simply knew that murder and some other offenses were crimes. Judges were free to invent new common law crimes as time passed and new issues came before the court. The American reformers ended the unwritten common law system in the New World.

I already told you what happpened before laws were made,,

the familys or communitees took it into their own hands,, and that created chaos since the family of the murderer would retaliate against them retaliating,,

so laws were made so that the people didnt have to be the arbitors of justice,,

are you even reading my points??
cause so far youve ignored everyone of them and forcus on a single word,,

I already told you what happpened before laws were made,,

the familys or communitees took it into their own hands,, and that created chaos since the family of the murderer would retaliate against them retaliating,,

so laws were made so that the people didnt have to be the arbitors of justice,,

are you even reading my points??
cause so far youve ignored everyone of them and forcus on a single word,,

Yeah nothing illegal happened.

Murder is illegal therefore before there were laws making murder illegal there were no murders

Forum List

Back