Is it time to scrap the Big 3?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
BREAKING NEWS: GM Reports $2.5B Loss in 3rd Quarter, Burns Through $6.9B Cash Reserves to Stay Afloat

BREAKING NEWS: Ford Motor Co. said Friday it lost $129 million in the third quarter as the struggling automaker burned through $7.7 billion in cash and set plans for more job cuts. Ford said it will eliminate about 2,260 more white-collar employees in North America as it battles continued weak demand, the credit crisis and the worst economic downturn in decades.

Are these companies just doomed to fail? Should there be a complete reboot of the auto-manufacturing industry with green technology? New, smaller auto companies that meet government safety standards, yet emit little to no emissions? Have the government invest in these new, smaller companies and have them build from the ground up and then slowly pay the government back.

The government is going to lose more money month after month giving Detroit hundreds of billions of dollars. Why not invest this money in something that has potential? Start a brand new green fad.

phew

Thought I was going to see scrap the Judicial, Executive, and Legislative Branch

Hail Emperor Obama

That auto report was better to see

phew

Thought I was going to see scrap the Judicial, Executive, and Legislative Branch

Hail Emperor Obama

Ha! Ha! I thought the same thing. Scared me for a minute.

phew

Hail Emperor Obama

Funny, we kept saying this about Bush.

BUSH: In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire!!!

AUDIENCE APPLAUSE

BUSH: The first order will be to eradicate pretzels from existence!

Yes, scrap them. they build shoddy cars and sell them for too much money. Buy Toyota.

Funny, we kept saying this about Bush.

BUSH: In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire!!!

AUDIENCE APPLAUSE

BUSH: The first order will be to eradicate pretzels from existence!

Tacos rule!!

I'm George Bush and I approve this message.

Forum List

Back